Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Children Have Rights In Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.chris-uk.org/name-and-shame                           "This website has been checked by the police and has been viewed by MAPPA. All profiles can be checked against news and media releases.""The main aim of this site is to Name and Shame Convicted Paedophiles, here you can search by name and location. I recommend searching by county as the offenders often move away from where they commit the offence but tend to stay in the county." 
  This was deleted on AB. Although I have no idea why.   The point of this post is for mums to be aware of "CONVICTED" pedophiles That have been reported in press in the county they live.   It does not list all pedophiles but it's a way forward in raising awareness to parents.  It's a LEGAL SITE.  Hopefully the Mods here will allow this to be viewed. 

Last edited by _amy_ on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The link did not work..)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:16 am

Sad im so sad reading that kenty. what an absolute *$%£ arsehole. there are not enough swear words in the world to describe the bastard.

it happens to much its shocking
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am

OMG hun Shocked Crying or Very sad

Horrific, I dont know what to say. You are amazing to have come through it and speak out.(I know you maybe dont feel it but its true, you are so brave and to be admired for being so honest).

You have came through so much utter sh*t in your life and in your reg posts you would never know. You are so caring and kind to others. I really admire you. I really hope you get the fairy tale ever after you deserve with Sam and your beautiful kids. x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 am

i've come through less sh*t than alot of others though so i keep that in mind...no point being down about it...my past makes me what i am today Wink

anyways back to the original post(sorry original poster!) i personally think that the police should be obligated to release an updated list of registered offenders yearly
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 am

Just had a closer look at the site and the minister of my old church, were I attended GB, was convicted of indecently asssaulting a 14yr old boy when he was 19 Shocked . It happend 40 years ago but only came to court about 5 yrs ago.
Apparently it was before he became a minister.

Its amazing the history people have that you would never consider. I did hear about the case in the news years ago but didnt know the full details. He has resigned from the church. I (dont know if this is wrong) feel sorry for his wife & kids who clearly thought they were with a pure christian man and then this all came out. Obviously I feel sorry for the 14 yr old too.....
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Shame the buy who raped my sister and another girl he was teaching martial arts to hasnt been featured on there. Never made the 'big news' so the last news report i can find was he was bailed to reappear for his final hearing and that wa snever covered so i bet i couldnt report him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Children Have Rights In Society   Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children Have Rights In Society

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Children Have Rights In Society - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words