Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

sorry to moan again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:52 am

the incident with my auntie thur...still no one has been in touch, anyway my mum has been speaking to my gran, who said 'well she hasnt been in touch cos she's annoyed, someone must have been saying something to leo about her not working ect..and she didnt push him, she just got up in his face shouting'!!
so i txt my cousine, as she was the only other person there at the time, asked her exactley what happend...her reply was!! leo was going on and on being cheecky about her working then laughed at her when she said she is poorly in the head, he knows how to press the right buttons to wind her up and she just told him off(dunno which leo they have been looking after because that wouldnt be like him at all No )and the things he has been coming out with he has obviousley heard from someone!!!my mum wouldnt push him, she isnt like that!!
so i replied back!! well i wouldnt think it to be like your mum to shout in his face but aparentley thats what she did. leo has told me and my mum the story of what happend, word for word in detail, a 5 year old wouldnt and couldnt make up a story like that without tripping himself up if he was lying. we are upset your mum would think we would *^$% her off about her not working, my mum works with mentally so wouldnt *^$% people off for having mental illnesses. leo is 5 years old, maybe he did laugh but its because he doesnt understand, if he was beeing cheeky and naughty he should have been sent out of the room!!
her reply.i never said my mum shouted in his face(even though my gran has said thats what she said happend Mad , tripped herself up there)it has nothing to do with me, if youd have botherd ringing youd have known im not well after my op...thanx for making me cry Shocked !!!!

dont you think i goddam crying after all thats going off, they are all minipulative liars and even had me doubting for a minuite weather leo had lied...but he is my son i know him better than anybody and know he wouldnt lie...why would he???how would he remember what he's said????
they are making my 5 year old son out to be a nasty peice of work who makes things up...i just dont know what to do

my cousins last fb update:im so upset i need a hug...boo fookinbg hooo, attention seekers!!! now turning my gran against me

all it would have took is for her to realise she was in the wrong, apologise to leo and it would have been over(yeah she wouldnt be looking after him again but still the situation would have been blowing over)

do you think i am wrong for taking my son's words as gospel???i just dont know where to go from here Sad
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:55 am

I think you should believe your son as I don't think a 5 year old could lie and remember it (esp word for word), I myself am a mother to a 5 year old so I'm basing it on my MJ xxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 am

You know Leo better than anyone and if you beleive him then he's telling the truth, I can't possibly see why he would lie about this! At 5 years old I don't hink he would have the capacity not to trip himself up somewhere! Sorry your family are being dicks! xxx
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 am

i dont think a 5 year old could tell the same to two different people on different days with no differences at all, ceejay is 11 and still cant do that so no i dont think that he is lying hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 am

I wouldnt say he was lying hon,you would have been able o tell. Sounds like your family is bang out of line anyway, hes too little to comprehend mental illness and expecting otherwise of him is silly
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 am

thanx ladies, i know him and know he isnt lying!! im just cant get through my head why wont they admit it
i remember a situation a couple of years ago...my auntie attacked my gran, then denied it and has never admitted it...my gran needs to remember that incident befor deciding who she believes(just rememberd about that) x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:56 am

I think you know Leo more than anybody and would know if he is fibbing.

Its horrible when there is a family fall out, I hope you manage to sort it out x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 am

if you have no doubt in your mind that hes the one telling the truth then you have got your answer. hes telling the truth.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 am

hun, i work with kids and i have to find the truth out, and they are pretty horrid things to hear, but i know one thing, if its the truth they will not defer from it, they will tell anyone the exact same story.
whereas a lie will change, things will be made bigger or they will add details, without prompts.

if he not changed his story i'd say he was telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am

A 5 year old cant lie and stick to the same story. You would know if he was lying, there would be signs, differences in story, figeting, not looking you in the eye.
Trust your instinct hun, you know your son better than anyone xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

sorry to moan again _
PostSubject: Re: sorry to moan again   sorry to moan again Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry to moan again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
sorry to moan again Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
sorry to moan again Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
sorry to moan again Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
sorry to moan again Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
sorry to moan again Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
sorry to moan again Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
sorry to moan again Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
sorry to moan again Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
sorry to moan again Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
sorry to moan again Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
sorry to moan again Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
sorry to moan again Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
sorry to moan again Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
sorry to moan again Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
sorry to moan again Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words