Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

present wars!!! lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

uh oh Im in a pickle.... I know what my mums getting lillie, she came to me and told me soon as she got it, she was so excited to get her it. Rolling Eyes got her a kitchen with all the bits and bobs. my mums like a fliping kid I swear she so excited seeing her open it shes told me....
BUT went to OHs mums yesterday........ and said 'oooo iv GOT to show you what Iv got lillie she'l love it' ......
yep you guessed exactly the same!! I didnt say a thing.

yikes who do I say to sorry know the other had got her one. my mum will be upset and OHs mum will take offense I know. my mum would be the easiest to tell, being close to her, but she was so excited and there isnt naything else I can think of that lillie needs or wants. yikes what do I do?!?! or do I just not say anything and pretend I dont know, then either change one after xmas or she goes to my mums all the time (never goes to OHs mum whooole different post!! Evil or Very Mad ) but do I say nothing and let my mum keep her one at hers so shes got it there to play with. (and my mum haha shes that excited!) eeek

Ohs dad tried buying her a rockig horse for xmas but told him she already had one last year from my mum and dad she he took offense,saying well dont know what to get her now. like I want 2! our house is tiny!!! arghhhh of all the dam toys in the world they have to go and get the very same!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Id be inclined to get my OH to tell his mum that she was already getting it. Why doesnt she get her a toy washing machine/hoover/cleaning trolley. Same idea, kind of.

Im only saying inlaws should change because your mum got it 1st. Is tough though as I know it would prob be easier to tell your own mum.

Dont envy you hun! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Oooh it's s tough one! But I'd tell my mum, it's easier to talk to my mum and my mum wouldn't want me to feel bad.

My mum and mil did get ellie the same push along walker thing for her birthday, they just laughed and mil tool hers home for ellie to play with when she visits.

Good luck!

xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

I'd either tell your MIL that your Mum already bought her one and you felt too bad to say anything or tell your Mum and see whether she could have it to play with at hers? She's going to love it so much it might be nice for her to have one at her Nan's house too?
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh hun, I've got exactly the same problem except it's my FIL who's being a complete prick and even though we did a list he goes and buys something completely different, that we or my parents had bought her!!! He had to take 2 birthday pressies back and got pisses off about it!! Sorry that turned into a little rant there Embarassed

Anyway, I think I would tell one of them, at least they've got time to take it back and get something different. xx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Ask your mum if she'd like to keep it at hers for her x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 pm

I would tell my mum that my MIL has also got the same present, *^$% her off a bit to make my mum feel better, then offer for my mum to either take it back and change it, or keep it at hers.

My parents have been pretty good this year as they have all asked what to get Aimee.

My MIL called the other day as she was at the till buying a tea set for her, and I told my OH to tell her to put it back as we had got her one.

x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:09 am

if it were me id kick of with my mil and cause a scene just for the sake of it Laughing
no only kidding. if there is nothing else she needs then why dont you say to your mum about keeping it at hers. I do this as we spend a lot of time at my mums so anything she buys her stays at hers.

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

present wars!!! lol _
PostSubject: Re: present wars!!! lol   present wars!!! lol Empty

Back to top Go down

present wars!!! lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
present wars!!! lol Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
present wars!!! lol Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
present wars!!! lol Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
present wars!!! lol Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
present wars!!! lol Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
present wars!!! lol Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
present wars!!! lol Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
present wars!!! lol Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
present wars!!! lol Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
present wars!!! lol Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
present wars!!! lol Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
present wars!!! lol Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
present wars!!! lol Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
present wars!!! lol Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
present wars!!! lol Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words