Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Weird psychic/paranormal experiences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Weird psychic/paranormal experiences _
PostSubject: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 am

I don't really know how I feel about all of it. I like to believe there's something after death and that there are ways to connect and I like to believe some mediums are real but i think a lot are fake which makes me really dubious about the whole thing. I'm really interested in dreams and intuition telling people things but again don't really know about the whole thing.

Since my Nanna died i've been thinking about it a lot more and a couple of weird things have happened which is really making me question things.

1. I had a dream a month or two ago where my Nanna was looking really well and she stood up and said "i can walk again, i'm so happy" (she'd been unable to walk without frame for a while). When she died I talked to my sister and it turns out she had an almost identical dream a couple of months ago too. I just think this is really weird to have an almost identical dream, and it be my Nanna happy &walking which i'm sure she is doing where ever she is now. Also my Mum had a dream about her Nan just a few weeks before she passed away where her Nan could see again (she'd gone blind) and was waving goodbye to her at a train station and telling her she's was so happy to be going where she was going.

2. The last proper time I saw my Nanna we talked about funerals and she said 'i want this song at my funeral, don't forget!". When it came to organising the funeral though my sister and I forgot. I had a dream where my Nanna told me the song we thought she had wanted was the wrong one and she said it's "O'..." and although it wasn't much it finally lead us to finding the song she wanted

3.We were then trying to figure out the second piece of music to play and my sister had a dream where my Nanna sang to her "fly fly high", my sister told my Grandad about the dream and he said she loved Wind Beneath My Wings in which the lyrics at the end are "fly fly high against the sky...".

Rationally I think it's just the subconcious sifting through our memories but I would like to think it was my Nanna helping us. I've also had weird dreams before which i thought were telling me something. I once dreamt someone was telling me my sister was pregnant then a week later I found out my sister in law was pregnant. When i was pregnant with Imogen I had a horrible dream where i had to choose to kill a stranger to save my baby and had to go through all these tasks but at the end i was handed a baby girl, I found out the next day I was having a girl.

As for paranormaly things. My auntie said she felt my Nanna in the car when she was driving home from my Grandad's house on the day she died. She said she suddenly felt her presense in the car telling her she needed to look after my uncle and the kids. I also had a weird feeling today, I woke up and behind me it felt like someone had sat on the bed and touched my leg.

Again rationally i think it isn't really my Nanna it's just us feeling something to comfort ourselves but it's nice to think she's around.

Anyone had any paranormal experiences or weird dreams which have guided them somehow? I'm so intrigued by it all.
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 am

i totally get the dreams to its far to much for me to writie down .. btu my nan comes to me in dreams ..i also know my own future sometimes in my dreams when it comes to being pregnant...

your post made me shiver as i choose wind beneth my wings for my grandads funeral and flying without wings by westlife.. and alot of people will think this is a odd choice!! but he also had burning ring of fire by johnny cash .. my grandads fave!!

i live in my grandparents house and i know they are here with me and my children x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:12 am

Tonnes hun..So many dreams and experiences that I have no doubt in my mind that there is an after life. I think deceased ones stick around for a while to make sure we are all ok before they move on. They often leave signs..smells..and dreams for us to pick up on. xxx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 am

i totally believe in all this stuff! and i def believe that certain ppl r watched over by their family members who have died
i have been to loads of spiritualists most absolutely rubbish but one who lives in aberdeen and is supposed to be amazing told me i wud have 2 kids a girl then a boy and other stuff (which did happen) then the last 2 i went to - both have loads of good reviews and ive heard ppl who have been say they were spot on - told me i wud have 2 kids aswell but they cudnt give me anymore details, both also told me there was a baby girl sat on my knee neither could confirm who the baby girl was or if she was meant to be mine or someone close to me but both said she was sat on my knee and had attached herself to me and wud never leave me (i saw them about 7 months apart) then a few months after seeing the last one i fell preg and obv had evan! so i dont know if the baby girl had been mine and i miscarried without knowing (which to be honest im not even sure this cud happen) or if its been someone in family my sister or whoever who has miscarried and not said - surely its not jst a random baby lol but i thought it was spooky for them both to say it

ive also been told when i get upset i go to be alone (which i do) and that my gran is there with me everytime - ive never felt her presence tho!
been told ohs dad is watching over him aswell - his dad died aged 52 a year before i met my oh

evan def sees something in my house he used to babble to the same spot on the roof in the bedroom everynight when i wud take him up to bed or look at the spot and laugh or try to shout but his eyes were always at the same spot and the minute we went in the room he wud look at the spot like he was lookin at or tryin to talk to someone
he hasnt done for a couple of month now tho so god knows if it was a spirit or which spirit it cud have been - the baby, my gran, or ohs dad
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

Some of that gave me shivers Michelle. Do you think you'll see any other psychics to find out more about the baby girl?
Also reminded me Imogen did the weirdest thing the other day. We were laying down watching tv in my room and she suddenly turned to the side and looked right over me and started waving and giggling. I like to think she'd seen my Nanna.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 am

When I was pregnant I had a few dreams about Ollie and he was always a boy and always with my dad not me! My dad died when I was 8 so I like to think he was telling me he was going to look after him.

I posted on here about Ollies cow, he was burried with it and then an identical one turned up in my undewear drawer, it defo wasn't there when I got dressed, a few days later I got my bfp!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

ShellandImmi wrote:
Some of that gave me shivers Michelle. Do you think you'll see any other psychics to find out more about the baby girl?
Also reminded me Imogen did the weirdest thing the other day. We were laying down watching tv in my room and she suddenly turned to the side and looked right over me and started waving and giggling. I like to think she'd seen my Nanna.

I've been to 1 since but she was terrible I think she jst made things up as she went along she even said to me "I'm not satin ur goin to die tomorrow but u have a very short life line for someone ur age and u will die young" haha I bout fell off the chair

I am trying to book in to go back and see the last one I saw but getting an appt with her is a nightmare she is mega busy she shouldn't remember me cos it was like 20 months ago I saw her and am jst curious to see if the baby girl is still there and if she can give me any more info - I wud go to someone different if I heard good reviews aswell - jst interesting for both of them to day exact same thing bout baby girl 7 months apart

Olliesmummy Omg that is well spooky about the Cow - and the dream about ur ollie being with ur dad that totally warmsy heart I really believe that ur family r waiting on u and it's such a comfort for u to kno ollie is up there with his grandad
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 am

2 meduims that i have booked to see through popel that have given good reviews about cancelled on me last minuti but both said they where ill!1 that in it self worries me lol
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 am

sorry for my bad typing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I have some weird dreams lol I should write them down. Mind not had any for a while..

So many I don't know where to start.... I dreampt my friend was going to die :0(
An ex killed last year in afghan iv had a few 'messages' from him which I'm sure was him. Also my friend who died in car crash ever so often I have this dream we're in a cafe (no idea where!!) & I'm telling her all about what's going on. So weird feels so real.
I dream also of places or people & when I go somewhere or meet someone I think iv seen you or been here before & then realise. Really had some weird ones friends house never been to before but I knew where her toilet was (sounds silly) upstairs & we were both freaked out how I knew where it was as never been before.
Sept the 11th I dreampt about a plane crashing into buildings & I had to jump out of a window, that one was horrid I remember it so clear now! & fee days later it happened. Freaked my mum out as I told her on the morn after I had it. She was amazed.
So many, worryingly I keep having this dream all the time about a plane crash into the sea. Iv had it so many times now but it's in did circumstances different dreams but always there's a plane that crashes into the sea.... No idea what that's about.. So no plane trips for me hehe

Iv lost things before & had a dream where they are. Really freaky.

Sad thing is tho... Me & my man were close & loved the paranormal (where I get it from!!) she said shed let me know if it was all true lol & all the things happen & dreams iv never had anything from her or felt her 'presence' or anything :(which then makes me doubt it in a way :/xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Weird psychic/paranormal experiences   Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird psychic/paranormal experiences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Weird psychic/paranormal experiences Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words