Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal _
PostSubject: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Right so in a nut shell louis is being haunted!!
It started a while ago hearing him banging against his cot and wen we go up to move him he's fast off no where near the bars... Things like this we thought nothing of but for the last week at exacty 9pm louis has been waking up screaming and on Sunday night both me and Adam heard an awful voice talk to louis then seconds later he was screaming when we got in there he wasn't stood at the cot like he normally would but laid central hysterically screaming and shaking and he would not even let us go near his room...Once we got him settled in our bed about half an hour later his monitor started beeping so I turned it off and in the morning I went into his room to find the baby monitor unplugged at the wall:/ so scary... The next night the same happened so he's been in our bed since and he's going into the other big bedroom at the weekend and I have a medium and a phsycic coming tonight at 7.30 to get rid of whatever is scaring my baby!!
They have told me to keep louis with me at all times no matter what and that it can only be something evil as no spirits scare children especially of 10 months and they need to find out why and what it wants!! Louis won't even come in his bedroom in the day and as for my cat she won't even go upstairs now!!
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

yikes dont like the sound of that I would be out in a shot!! xx
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

oh scary i hope you get it sorted poor wee louis xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal 830764 affraid Sad poor louis - I hope you an get it sorted hun - I would be out of the house like a shot and never go back! Shocked

xx
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

I know it's awful Iwasn't sure wetheR Ibelieved in that sort of stuff tip now Adam was adament that nothing like was real but now we are forced to believe other wise at least now we know why loyis' BOXROOM is exceptionally cold even with a double radiatorand and oil filled radiator in there and the air brick filled in Sad x
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Oh poor little thing my house is hunted but no evil all nice spirits they just like to mess the girls rooms up ie opening the draws,doors and moving things on the shelves all things girls won't and can't do.
We also have one what stands at top of the stairs you see it every time you walk past stairs even my friend has seen it thinking it was Ian but he was at work!

Hope they sort the evil thing out not nice thing for you have to go though
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 pm

omg!! that is nuts! hope they manage to rid your house of that nasty! let us know how it goes hun poor louis xxxx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Holy shit!!! I'd be terrified. I think you should move him into the other room even after whatever it is has gone. I have to say I'd be moving out and as far away as possible.

I hope you're all ok and safe xxxx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

jeez, poor little louis Sad ill bet your teffified too, tbh hun i wouldnt even stay in ythat house. my auntie had a similar thing at her house, it got to the point where a couple of times someone saw like a lightning bolt through the living room and cupboards slamminh in the middle of the night, as well as a strange sacry voice screaming at the top of the stairs affraid they were ready to get a exorcist out but luckily moved house...but saying that, str1ange enough most of the strange stuff stopped once my uncle(her brother) died scratch

i hope having a medium out can shead some light on who it is and move them on xxx
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 pm

They said it will be gone when they are finished that's why two of them are coming together I can't really move as it's a mortgage and we've only been here a year Sad but I'm glad I'm putting a stop to it now rather than letting it get worse.. It's more scary seeing what it's doing to louis and unplugging his monitor was just evil!! He never going back in that room even once it's gone xx
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Omg that gave me goosebumps Shocked Hope whatever it is, it pisses off No
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

i have teary eyes and the hairs are standing on my neck ,,,, this sort of thing really freaks me out Sad
poor louis ! how terrifying for you all Sad

please let us know what is said tonight ( im quite a skeptic in general but i am intrigued )
was there a specific reason previous owners left the house ? x
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

OMG how frightening for you and little man. I hope it gets sorted tonight xx
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Hope it gets sorted and Louis isnt affected by it too much and he soon 4gets Sad
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

That scares the shit outta me. Poor louis!

Iv wondered about this house too, nothing horrible has happened just been scared a few nights. Couple of unexplained bangs in the nights (to be fair could have been toilet seat falling but not 100%), Caitlin often wakes at 3am laughing and talking, twice iv heard a womans voice say hello (Stuart says iv heard someone outside or its been Caitlin but I dont think it was as she was too young at time), oh and twice Iv woken up to the front door wide open (own fault for forgeting to lock pvc door).

I'l prob not sleep tonight thinking about this. The monitor bit does sound nasty! In this house though I need to keep telling myself there is rational explanations for everything thats happened and even if it is a ghostie they arent doing any harm - if anything Caitlin likes them and happily goes to bed, spends an hour chatting having great craic with them. It just me ends up cowering in my own under the covers!

Let us know what they say. xxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 pm

affraid I got goosebumps reading that

I do believe in spirits and paranormal, although the sceptic in me normally tells me I am being daft!

Pretty sure I house has 'people' here as some very strange things happen, but its not a nasty thing at all as nothing bad every happened and Izzy never wakes in the night...I've seen things in the corner of my eye in her old nursery too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 am

ooooh how freaky xx
Poor louis tho hope they manage to get rid of it xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 am

omg thats mental
so scary!!

i really hope they can come into contact with the spirit and get rid of it!!
i totally believe in all this stuff but ive no idea what iw ud do if it was happening to me

im sure we have a ghost to but not a bad one but i noticed from when evan was young and i wud take him upstair he wud stare in the same spot in the room and laugh or blether away and he used to do it every night before goin to sleep he wud lie and chatter to this spot in the room
he doesnt do it now not sure if he has maybe grew out of seeing spirits (not sure how old its til but i know they reckon babies can see spirits)

please let us know how u get on with the spiritualist tonight fingers crossed it all turns out ok
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 am

Michelle Caitlin did that too at my mums house. (We lived with her till Caitlin was 3-4mths). She used to stare in the one corner in living room and be in giggles.

Id like to hope its my late granny following her about as she never got to meet her. Bit like a lil guardian angel of the OAP kind Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 am

oo god.. i hope every thing gets sorted..

i used to work with a group, we used to go to hauted places and peoples houses.. love it..

its very unprofessional of her to say that it might be a evil one and to keep louis with you.. we never told people if some thing was bad due to the fact of people being scared and not being able to cope. in sted we said we would want to come back with another memeber to have a look, who then would get rid of them if needed. nut we would never tell them..

i hope she isnt charging!

have you tired to tal to this person? that always helps.. asking them to leave.. they might also help. find out what thy want..

we had a hauting in this place.. nothing happened untill we had paige n then all sorts of weird stuff would happen.. (thats how we got into this group) it was nothing too horrid.. just used to pee me off as it would think it was fun to shut the doors up stairs all of the time n throw things about.. the stuff we used to find on the floor and on the stairs it was weird.. paige never liked them.. at frist she would just watch them.. but after a while she would be scared silly.. turned out it was a lady who gave birth in our room (ive always hated our room and been breathless and never liked it in there) she sadly lost the baby..
and coz i did alot of my labour in our room and brougth paige back.. she popped back looking for her baby.. she went after a few months when she saw it wasnt her baby.. time to time she pops back thou I love you
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 am

I would be getting out of there as fast as my legs could carry me!

Poor little dude!

xx
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 am

affraid how scary, poor louis.
when i lived at my mums i believe my dad was always there because a few strange things happened, plus im sure i saw him.
Then when i moved into a flat with my oh (where we lived when riley was born) i took some pictures of our bedroom and there was a big orb over rileys cot (orbs r a form of spirits, like a round ball of energy) plus we could hear people walking about well we where down stairs and nobody was up there (it was a 1 bed flat and r bedroom was uptairs and nobody above that) Shocked
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:26 am

Oh God! Thats so scary, let us know how you get on x
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 am

oh heck, poor thing !!! hope it gets sorted for you, yeh deffo let us know what happens xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 am

The only known proven thing to get rid of spirits, or in this case from what I just read a "non-human entity" is to contact your local parish priest and have them come to your home to do a cleansing. The fact that it can physically touch and move things is very concerning to me, as well as the disturbing voices you've heard. Psychics and mediums would be able to detect it, but as far as removing a non human entity..you will need the big guns for this one. Please keep us updated on this hun. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words