Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  _
PostSubject: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

and their age? i think it would be really useful Smile

elijah at 6 months is still breastfed on demand

eli has breakfast everyday (usually either pureed fruit with expressed breastmilk and baby rice to thicken or organic baby porridge/cereal with ebm)

some days he also has something around teatime - pureed vegetables or sometimes fruit, but we have not been doing this everyday as he stopped pooing for a while : /

im hoping to start a few bits and pieces of fingers foods in the next couple of weeks, and elijah will be having his first meaty taste of chicken and some lentils this week too Smile

we use mostly fresh fruit and vegetables but the seasonal range isnt great just now, plus we have been snowed in so we also have used some organix jars which dont have anything except what they are meant to in them Smile

it would be really nice to read what other people are up to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 am

ava is 9 months next week
she has one bf on waking

breakfast is porridge or weetabix

bf mid morning and a snack (rice cake or a few organix carrot puffs)

lunch usually finger foods (mini sarnies, vege batons, cheese etc...)

dinner some kind of homemade meal or an ella's kitchen pouch in emergencies!, natural yoghurt with fruit

5 oz formula before bed
8 oz formula at 11pm
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 am

Hannah is 6 months today Very Happy (happy 1/2 birthday princess I love you ) lol

she has:

7.30 - 8oz stage 2 formula (just finishing box and will change to stage 3)
9.00 - 2oz milk made into porridge with either mashed banana or fruit puree
11.30 - 8oz formula
12ish - 1/2 stage 1 savoury jar (or equivalent amount homemade stuff - use both) + finger food
3.30 - 8oz formula
5.30 - 1/2 savoury jar + 1/2 fruit pot/fruity custard or fromage frais
7.15 - 8oz bottle
7.30 - bed!!! Laughing

xx

Last edited by Debs on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 am

awww happy 6 months hannah! she sounds like a hungry girl - elijah can manage nearly a whole jar of fruity stuff but doesn't bf that often - about 4 hours in between Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 am

Debs wrote:
Hannah is 6 months today Very Happy (happy 1/2 birthday princess I love you ) lol

she has:

7.30 - 8oz stage 2 formula (just finishing box and will change to stage 3)
9.00 - 2oz milk made into porridge with either mashed banana or fruit puree11.30 - 8oz formula
12ish - 1/2 stage 1 savoury jar (or equivalent amount homemade stuff - use both) + finger food
3.30 - 8oz formula
5.30 - 1/2 savoury jar + 1/2 fruit pot/fruity custard or fromage frais
7.15 - 8oz bottle
7.30 - bed!!! Laughing

xx

that sounds exactly the same as what Izzy was on at 6 months
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 am

She's always been a hungry monkey Mari but that said she doesn't always finish all that - she has been ill all week so a bit hit and miss. Like us all I suppose - has hungry days and not so hungry days.

I just had to log in on firefox and edit that post as I wrote it on IE and the bloody thing wont put breaks in so it all comes out as one big blob of writing - hopefully makes more sense now Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:12 am

haha much easier to read! Very Happy i had to think really hard about when elijah eats...obviously it isnt as exact but i guess he still (sigh) cluster feeds for a good hour - two hours in the evening and is up in the night sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 am

When Amelia was 6 months she was having Breakfast and Lunch and on demand bf's inbetween. For breakfast she'd have some baby cereal/porridge and for lunch I'd cook her a veggie meal. Things from the AK books under her age range. I didn't try her with meat until she was 7 months and then I started her on chicken.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

thank you! i am the queen of the weaning forum hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Alfie is 7 months and on a normal day when he isnt poorly he wi have:

8.30 - porridge or weetabix (made with2 or 3oz of full fat milk)
10 - 7oz of forumula
12.30 - 1 jar of lumpy food (spag bol/chicken dinner/beef strganof) with a yog
2.30 - a few cheesy puffs (the crisps kind - eek or a rice cracker)
3.00 - 7oz formula
5.00 - a home made dinner (normally watever we have had the night before mashed up (of course unless it is pizza!!)
7.30 - 7oz formula
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 am

Lewis is 6 1/2 months and a typical day is
Breakfast - 7oz formula and porridge
Lunch - savoury meal and fruit puree after, water from beaker
Afternoon - 7oz formula
Tea - savoury meal and small fromage frais and water from beaker
Supper - 8oz formula
Dream feed - 7oz formula

Hes not eating too much atm but we are getting there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day    could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Empty

Back to top Go down

could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Weaning-
Latest topics
» Spotting
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
could you post an example of what your baby eats in a day  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words