Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? _
PostSubject: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 am

we will get up open presents at home then go to my mums open presents there then off to my aunts to see her for a hr or so then we go to the pub then back to my mums 4 dinner then back home 4 a hrs sleep then wake up watch christmas films n the soaps n then bed again lol
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 am

we will open prezzies at home, then my mums for xmas dinner, also will be nipping to mils at some point...then snuggle down on the sofa and watch a nice xmas film x
Back to top Go down
xx maxi xx

xx maxi xx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 am

We open presants in the morning as a family the 3 of us (or 4 this year maybe) then before dinner go to in laws for a bit down the road come back have diner then go to my mums after dinner for a bit, then come home and chill rest of night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 am

Presents opening at a decent hour..not like 4 am like previous years..make a giant brunch...lounge and be bums all day! Plan on making my turkey on Boxing day. xxx
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 am

up early. open loads of pressies Smile go to my mums for some bacon sandwiches and more opening pressies. go to mils in evening for dinner.

on boxing day we are having family round which is great because its all the young ones coming so it should be fun. although my turn to make dinner which isnt so fun! x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:20 am

up in morning , prezzies ,, possible visit from my father ,,,,,, xmas dinner ,,,, 4 oclock the older kids head to their dads so we will clear the kids new stuff and play with the little one and chillax all night Smile x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

Up for 8am do Santa presents (me & stu will open ours late xmas eve to save time!), have a play, go over to my auntys about 10am where all my family/cousins etc gather to swap gifts, have nibbles/bucks fizz... Over to MIL/SIL about 12/1 for a sandwhich & swap presents... hopefully be home by 2/3pm, get dinner on (Im spoilt and mum gives me stuffing, turkey, ham, sausages that she cooks late xmas eve so all I have to do is potatoes and veg and tbh I'l use aunt bessie roasties and micro mash lol)

Have a play with Caitlin and get her in bed for 8 (naps im guessing wont happen!) and then have a few drinks in front of the tv, or play the wii Iv got OH for xmas.

Boxing day we go to my auntys for a big xmas dinner, and then on the 30th we go to OHs auntys to spend time with his extended family/exchange gifts.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

We try to spread family over 3 days, as would just be mental trying t see everyone important on =xmas day.

Christmas Eve evening will go up to see my nain and aunty and uncle.

Christmas Day

Light a nice fire
Then get her up earlier than usual to get more time..so morning she will open her presents and have chance to play, then after her nap we will go to MILs and Dans Granddad, and really only spend an hour there, as have to cook.

Come home and we are having my mum and dad round for a late Christmas lunch at around 3pm

Then sit down snuggle up and watch a film. I'm hoping my mum and dad stay all day - they are in a static caravan while they renovate their barn...not exactly where you'd want to spend xmas!

Boxing day we go round around 5pm to my nans and all my mums side of the family go round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

i am at work till 7am xmas mornign so no one is aloud down stairs till i get in they can however have what father christmas leaves in the sacks on the beds Smile then when i com in all presants get opened and normal stress trying to open all the kids toys and untagle the platic bits lol..then we will do brunch and have adrink me and dan lol.. the the rest of day wewill all play togtehr watch films and have fun before dinner x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am

Oh god emma you just reminded me about all the fiddly plastic ties in toys Rolling Eyes . We dont wrap Santa presents but im actually thinking now I might take some out of the boxes on xmas eve to avoid all that hassle xmas morning. Also some of the things in boxes Caitlin wouldnt have a notion what they where unless they opened... hmm what to do lol?

Lisa we have to spread it out a bit too. Last year FIL and his partner (who is lovely) ended up calling xmas eve afternoon and I then felt bad that the other grandparents saw Caitlin xmas day and they didnt. They live about 10miles away buy my mum & MIL live 5 min drive away. They have a grand-daughter (his partners) who is similar age to Caitlin but so they dont totally miss out and I suppose lets them spend the afternoon with her. Its so hard trying to please everyone! Last year my MIL cried because I changed my mind and decided to do our own dinner instead of eating with her & SIL.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Bit like Lisa Christmas will be spread out a bit.

Christmas eve we'll see my Nan &Grandpa (its his birthday) and exchange pressies with that side of the family. Then we'll drive to Essex.

On Christmas day we'll be at my Dads house, up early for pressies, my sister, her bf and my Grandad will come round then we have toast with scrambled egg &smoked salmon with champagne for breakfast. Relaxed day playing games etc then big dinner with my Dad, his gf, Grandad, sister, her bf, Matt, Immi &I. After dinner play some games and relax some more.

Boxing day we'll drive back down her and see Matt's Mum, Dad, sis &bro and their families.

Day after will be spent with my mum.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

We'll be getting up about 8ish for pressies, then heading up the cemetry to see Ollie. Then a quick visit to mil and sil to see my nieces. Oh has to go to work hen so I'll be back home for the rest of my presents off family, when oh gets in about 3:30 we'll have dinner and he can open the rest of his presents with my brother, then it's off to oh's grandparents and back home again for the soaps!

Boxing day we see my family at my grandparents.

Busy one for us but I thought it's best to set out whats happening this year so theres no arguments next year with who gets the baby when Laughing
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:17 am

Christmas day is just going to be the 3 (4) of us and I cannot wait!!! It's going to be a really relaxed, chilled out day Very Happy

Since me and Simon got together (13 years ago) we've always been back and forth over xmas eve, xmas day & boxing day to his parents and my parents and it was always hectic - I hated it so I'm looking forward to it just being our own little family.

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 am

We will be going up my mum and dad's on christmas eve and will get up christmas morning and open pressies, chill out with a nice breakfast then get dressed and we are going to a Hotel in the lakes for our Christmas dinner. Then back to my mum's for tele and toys and lots of chocs Razz

Then off to the inlaws on boxing day apparently - can't wait Rolling Eyes

xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:40 am

We are getting up nice early open pressies at home n have breaky then going to my mums picking family up then driving to my step sisters house where will be having christmas lunch and tea playing games etc untill the evening. Will be spending boxing day with ohs family xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?   wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Empty

Back to top Go down

wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
wots every1 got planned 4 xmas day? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words