Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? _
PostSubject: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I've got to sort out oh's parents gifts for xmas and i have no idea!
I've not had to buy for them before and tbh i don't really know where to start.

I was thimnking thermals for him mum as she's a real outdoor person, goes to walking clubs twice a week even in the cold and rain, but i'm not sure thermals altho pratical would be a good gift lol

And his dad literally sits in his arm chair ALL day watching horse racing and drinking beer, he's got real problems with his wrist and back so doesn't do his garden anymore. i'm stumped!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 pm

How about some funky wellys for your MIL? No idea on your FIL, sorry!

I have got my in laws a framed picture of the girls, duck and down pillows (dont ask!) and a tourist book of Hong Kong as they are going in Feb!

x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 pm

I've bought fil this model thing to make of a Land Rover - he likes them. and I've bought mil some funky slippers.

I like Laura's idea of funky wellies for your mil.
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Got fil a mag subscription and bottle of brandy, mil a handmade grandkids sign, jigsaw, diary, smellies x
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Iv got mil picture of the kids in a nice frame (but it's waste she has no pic in the house! Nice subtle hint her grand kids exist lol) and same for fil (split up) he has loads of pics but mostly his partners grandkids so to remind him of his own!! Lol I'm a bitch!!

Erm how about a weather station thing you can get so she'l know weather to go out?? Lol mums got one pretty accurate. Fil ummm chair massager? Lol x
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

garrys granparents have the usual bottle of glenmorangie and shower smellies
the in laws have - a radio controlled speed boat (cause the mil wont let him buy another real boat) and a garden tub thing(asked for) and tin of biscuits
my mum has slippers, smellies and chocs. dad has pencils that are drum sticks a mug and an elvis bath duck! Very Happy never put in the effort this year. spent the money on the kids and new bikes/tvs and xboxs all round Smile
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:44 pm

I got the inlaws a voucher for a nice resturant so they can go for a meal

Got my mum a make up brush (she choose it) a book and a key ring of Evan
My dad has got an iPad case/cover a couple of books and a key ring of Evan
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 pm

got the FMIL bottle of chanel and FFIL bottle of malt Smile ! aberlour i think it was
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 pm

we got oh's parents a cd each that they both wanted x
same with my step dad he's gota cd

Im still stuck on my mum but i might nick the wellie idea thats been posted Laughing xx

If that was me id buy one of those beer gift set things frm bhs for him x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 pm

mine are getting nowt , if my hubby wants to get them something he can, can you tell they're not in my good books?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?   What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you getting mil and fil for xmas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What are you getting mil and fil for xmas? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words