Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Give me strength...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 am

...or at least hide my weapnry cos im gonna beat my OH to death before the day is out. Hes off sick from work today. Hes been on these tabs called champix for 4 weeks to quit smoking. Hes been doing fine but woke up this morning and started shouting to me from bathroom he was spitting out blood from his mouth. Didnt know what to tell him and C was getting fractious so went to deal with her. Next thing i know hes wailing at me like a banshee cos he brushed his teeth and his gums started bleeding. Told him to stop shrieking at me and speak to out of hours doc cos it was probably a side effect of his tabs. Anyways he went up to OOH at hospital and they examined his mouth and said its full of ulcers and his gums are bleeding. Its either a side effect of the tablets or he has raging gum disease. They said to see a dentist. By the time he got home, managed to get to the nearest dentist for an emergency appt half the morning was gone and he has to go to dentist midafternoon so hes blown the day off and is home with me and C.....being a total pain in my butt.

Hes in a grumpy mood cos his mouth hurts and keeps on at me about it when i ask him to stop being snappy. Apparently its ok cos his mouth hurts. I have a condition where my tongue gets covered in red raw welts from totally random food and it hurts like buggery and during pg flares up every few days so im keeping that excuse in mind next time it feels like ive had a razor blade taken to the inside of my mouth and tongue that it means i can be a complete snot bag to him. He also keeps sucking his teeth and the noise is driving me *$%£ barmy.

Then we decide since hes home to go to sort our savings account out and get the shopping we need and while we are out we get c some nuggets chips and a milkshake from mac ds cos shes whining its lunchtime. When we leave we go to tesco and i sit her in the trolley and give her her milkshake to keep her quiet. Apparently thats wrong and a bad idea so I have to push the trolley if im going to insist on doing it? Sorry WTF? Its a bad idea giving her a milkshake to keep her quiet in the supermarket? Does he assume they are going to think i stole it what with the aisles and aisles of similar macdonalds cups? No its cos she tips it up and its clearly impossbl just to tell her to not tip it up whilst simultaneously pushing a trolley.

And now we are home and my cards have arrived from the online site and im being bitched at for including Awens name on them cos shes still just bump. I said maybe she was to him but not to me. No its pre emptive cos im not full term. Ok well then we will return everything we have bought for her and go get it when im about to burst. And FYI being full term isnt always a guarator things will be fine so excuse me for being a *$%£ optomist.

Jesus christ its like living with a *$%£ old woman
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am

Well I'm not going to hide your weaponary because I think he deserves a beating! Jesus what is it with men Shocked

I've signed all our presents and cards from Kayleigh, Adam, Ollie and Sproglet x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:14 am

affraid Sounds like your having an awfull day x

As for the milkshake i always give callum things like that to keep him quiet while doing the shopping he is a complete nightmare otherwise.

Love how men can blame things like that when theyre in a mood but when were feeling like it and moody were wrong. xx

Hope your day gets better xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 am

olliesmammy wrote:
Well I'm not going to hide your weaponary because I think he deserves a beating! Jesus what is it with men Shocked

I've signed all our presents and cards from Kayleigh, Adam, Ollie and Sproglet x

I am glad its not just me cos i was starting to think i was an idiot. Well ive wrapped one of his pressies from C and Awen so hes no doubt not gonna be impressed by that and im gonna have to rewrap t now. And i got a card from a banda lady addressed to all 4 of us.

Maybe its a girl thing who knows. I think he is being an arse cos of his mouth. I was ready to knock him out of the window when he was screeching at me like a hysterical toddler this morning whilst baring his bloody teeth at me like i needed to see while C was crying on the bed cos id abandoned her to go see to her dad at 0620. Rolling Eyes

I took C and went to bed with her for some peace in the end so we had a long drowsy snuggle and hes gone to dentist now so maybe it will get sorted and he will shut the feck up. As far as im concerned if its the tabs he might get some sympathy but if its cos he has gum disease its his own fault cos i have to nag him like a child not to eat and drink crap and to do his teeth everyday, hes thirty frickin eight, C does it more willingly than that so im a little low on the aw there theres til i hear the verdict
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:13 am

I feel your pain, my hubby is off sick and is doing my head in Evil or Very Mad Last year I signed our christmas cards from Stephen too, just ignore him! xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 am

lol,

perhaps you could just beat him a little bit, just a bit of a warning for being a mardi arse Razz
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 am

Lol well the dentist says its his tabs so ive relented minimally but ive still told him if his gums are bleeding he aint doing himself any favours with his dental habits. And ive rewrapped his crimb pressie. Muppet
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 am

Blimey Mario, bet you will be glad when your OH is back in work....take a deep breath and count to 10!!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 am

See..I told you were too hasty when packing up your stockade and whips! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 am

LOL!!! I know to you hes a pain but our post made me LOL!

Get yo riot fish out and give him a cheek slap Give me strength... 445843
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:26 am

Bloody men - ive got one exactly the same Rolling Eyes They're in their own little world. Get and polish that Riot Fish !!!! x
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:33 am

sounds a bit like my oh and mines still smokin i think i would have said shut up and have a fag lol Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 am

It must Troublesome Toddler day and Moany Men day today Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 am

Isn't Tuesday evenings beat the family night? Noo..my bad..Glee is on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 am

mara wrote:
LOL!!! I know to you hes a pain but our post made me LOL!

Give me strength... 445843

LOL any particular bit or just my husband in general? Im inclined to agree meg though i had troublesome toddler day yesterday and im on moany men today
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 am

The freaking out, the doing your head in, pretty much all the idiotic things men do lol. Some serious rantage going on lmao!

As for the baby name thing, think thats just a man thing, its all so black and white to them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 am

Lol it was vent to you guys or go to jail

Seriously mara it was like a toddler with a cut knee at 620 this morning. Freaked out shouting. Like im meant to do anything with a 19 month old in my arms whose just woken up. Like im meant to do anything full stop. I may be a nurse but even i cant stop bleeding with a well aimed look
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Hahaha they really are like kids. Put a bit of vinegar on his toothbrush in the morning hehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 am

PMSL!!!!! oh dot tempt me id just have banshee like wailing to accompany the dawn chorus again. Ive told him to get some bonjela
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 am

You're right Mara, they are just big kids. Sooooooo dramatic, OTT, whingy, grisly, grunty, expect miracles to happen and that WE have the answer to life itself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Well hes still in the dog house, C refused her dinner last night, she had tomato soup and bread cos she had eaten a maccy d at lunchtime and she had 2 spoonfuls of soup and some bread so i told her if she didnt eat she wud be hungry and let her down from table. Went into kitchen and hes making ice cream and i said you cant have that in lounge its not fair to not share it with her. He says but im gonna share it. Er no! I said no she didnt eat dinner and he says i know so shes prob hungry. Had to explain to him that she wont die from refusing dinner but if he does that she will learn she doesnt need to eat a proper meal cos she will get treats from daddy. She ended up with a fruit pouch which i dont mind and i gave her her bedtime organix biscuit with milk she always gets but ffs ive always gotta be big bad mummy and its about the 5th time we have had this argument

Then took forever to get her to sleep, i posted on fb about it and she slept til 630 this morning, so i put her in with me t get to sleep again and he laid there in bed chatting to her - again not sure how many tims i have to tell him that just wakes her up. Its telling that she will go back to sleep when its just me and her but when hes there she gets hyper. Then his work alarm goes off and he gets up and switches all the *$%£ lights on to get ready so by 645 i have a wide awake c bouncing on my head and get up

Hes not gonna survive the fecking week.

Moron
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh god hun men are soo frigging annoying!!!!!! Neil does sound very similar to Simon - especially the trolley business - mind you he never pushes the trolley just because he hates doing it Mad

That's exactly what Simon would do with the ice cream as well, they just dont understand and you're right it does make us feel like the bad ones all the time Mad

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am

Lol well ive woken up today with red raw patches all over my tongue so maybe i get to be a total cow tonight pmsl
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 am

Oh definately!! You have to be and say your back/hips etc are hurting so he'll have to do C's nappies (especially the smelly ones!!) Laughing

Although if he's anything like Simon he probably wont listen Rolling Eyes

xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am

Lol suse you evil bugger. Ive relented and hs out playing with his rc cars in comp room at mo while i surf idly on here with crud tv on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Give me strength... _
PostSubject: Re: Give me strength...   Give me strength... Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me strength...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Give me strength... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Give me strength... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Give me strength... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Give me strength... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Give me strength... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Give me strength... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Give me strength... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Give me strength... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Give me strength... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Give me strength... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Give me strength... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Give me strength... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Give me strength... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Give me strength... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Give me strength... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words