Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

how do you do santa ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

how do you do santa ? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

lol that sounds wrong !

ok we have prezzies from family and friends under the tree and santa comes xmas eve and leaves all prezzies in piles for all the kids

OH tried having them all under tree prior to xmas and couldnt understand why i said NO ,, santa does not come till xmas eve once kids in bed ! ,,, if they are all under tree there is no wow factor xmas morning

so how do you do santa ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:20 am

ah well hannah still doesnt understand really. she knows santa is coming but I think her big pressie will always be from us and all her wrapped pressies will be from santa. I dont know yet.

one year my mum didnt wrap pressies and it wasnt much different to be honest. it was exactly how snoop described. dont know what to look at first. but my mum didnt like it and started wrapping again. wouldnt have minded either way. but I will wrap hannahs pressies.

x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 am

Presents for friends and family are under the tree, and gifts for us or Immi that have already been given to us.

On Christmas eve we lay our sacks out, and those get filled for the morning (wrapped). Me and Matt will do Imogen's together, then at seperate times go and fill each others so we can't have too much of a look at presents Laughing

The present from us for Imogen, rather than Santa will be layed out in another part of the room.

I remember the first year my parents didn't get me anything from them, we just got our Santa sacks, I must have been about 9, I remember thinking 'oh god this finding out Santa thing really sucks' Laughing but now I look back and think my poor parents we always got soo much, i realise now why they just decided to give us our Santa sacks from then on.

Matt &I have decided we'll just give Imogen one big present from us, rest will be Santa.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 am

There is a tradition tho...we do every year. On xmas eve, the kids are allowed to select and open one present. Then xmas day, someone is selected the "house santa" and passes presents to everyone. We don't allow tear open and on to the next present, everyone must wait their turn..read who it is from..and watch the person open it. It makes the unwrapping last longer and shows respect to the person who sent it or bought it. Also..the most important tradition is..that NOONE can open anything until Mom and Dad have had their cup of coffee! LOL! xxx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 am

WE ALWAYS LIKE TO GET A COFFEE DOWN US TOO ! ,,,,, I DONT LIKE THEM RIPPING PREZZIES OPEN THEN JUMPING STRAIGHT TO NEXT ONE

DREADING THE 4AM IS IT TIME TO GET UP YET CALL Sad
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 am

when i was younger we wud all have a corner each with our pile of presents and im sure it was all from santa or from what i can remember it was mayb there was a couple of presents that said mum n dad

for evan last year i wrapped all his but jst said from santa didnt put tags or anything on them but he didnt have a clue

this year ive wrapped most of his presents and a couple ive put tags on saying from mummy n daddy and the rest ive left from santa ive still got his 4 big presents to wrap (only one is actually his big present lol but they are all in bigger boxes and ive jst not found the energy to wrap them yet) so 3 of them will go with the santa pile and one will go with the mummy n daddy pile! his quad bike arrived today we r not wrapping that jst gonna build it when he goes to bed xmas eve and put a ribbon on it he prob wont be interested in anything else when he sees that

the presents from everyone else ive asked them to keep til xmas eve - my sis handed the ones from her in and i put them under the tree and evan sneaked one behind the settee and opened it whilst oh was in the kitchen one morning lol so my tree now has no presents under it
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 am

I am following the traditions i am used to from my family which is that presents for others are under the tree now but not those from Santa. On christmas morning we have to get up stupidly early and put on our flashing reindeer antlers and go downstairs to "see if he has been" Very Happy all the presents are wrapped in a big pile in the living room. Normally then eat selection box for breakfast - classy x
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 am

Kate wrote:
I am following the traditions i am used to from my family which is that presents for others are under the tree now but not those from Santa. On christmas morning we have to get up stupidly early and put on our flashing reindeer antlers and go downstairs to "see if he has been" Very Happy all the presents are wrapped in a big pile in the living room. Normally then eat selection box for breakfast - classy x

Same as Kate but without the antlers!!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 am

LesleyandBethany wrote:
Kate wrote:

Same as Kate but without the antlers!!

Ooo Lesley you are missing a trick with the antlers, you want to get yourself some Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 am

all presents are hidden and then the magically appear after the kids are in bed that includes marc as he likes to wake up to the piles and not do them, stockings are from Santa, Elves, Rudolph, Mrs Clause

the rest are put in piles from us but made by the elves and delivered by Santa x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how do you do santa ?   how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you do santa ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
how do you do santa ? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words