Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Who are you missing this Xmas??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

Who are you missing this Xmas?? _
PostSubject: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I am missing my Daddy Crying or Very sad

He died 6 years ago and I still miss him everyday but lately I think about him a lot more. I still can't believe that he wont ever be coming back, and that he never got the chance to meet my beautiful girls.

Anyway - I am going to stop moping and try to remember some fun times. Like when he always got told off by my Mum when he tried to help put the decorations and lights up and he never did it right, and when he seemed to enjoy some of our presents more than we did!!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm

my grandad he was like a 2nd dad he also died 6 yearago hun and im sorry to say he never got to see me get married or to know the joy that gracie brings

the fun times i remember well there are so many of them but he will always be in my thoughts and heart x
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:16 pm

my god father and great uncle brim! he was always late for dinner as he was playing golf but to this day i still remeber his smell and polishing his bold head!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm

My Nanna. She died just over a month ago. We'd planned a big Christmas with her so it's going to be really hard without her but we all try to remember the good times.

When my Sis&I were little she took us out every year to choose her christmas tree and get a special decoration for the tree. She always gave the best little presents, we'd have big presents then she'd made a little bag up of tights, chapstick, knickers, tissues, things like that, and there was always a story with the presents about what a good deal she'd got on them Laughing
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 pm

My Ollie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Aww these are so sad Sad
I will be missing my Dad, who passed away 10 years ago now. I cant believe it was that long ago. Also my Uncle who died 4 years ago yesterday and my Nan who passed away nearly 2 years ago in January. It will be hard without them but having Tayla here helps everyone i think Smile
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

My Mum who died nearly 10 years ago. I didn't really know her as I was in care from a young age but I still miss her everyday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
And my Nan who died last year. She was fantastic and was always there for me and my brother and sister xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

olliesmammy wrote:
My Ollie Crying or Very sad

That just brought tears to my eyes hon Who are you missing this Xmas?? 214829

My granddad. He died in the 1st year of my nursing training never saw me qualify get married or be a mummy. He would have been obnoxiously proud of lil C, his house was wall to wall photos of us grandkids. Miss him at every big event in my life
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:53 pm

i am missing my mum and my 2 brothers ! its been 18 years ( bro ) 14 years ( bro ) and 9 years (mum ) it really does upset me that my brothers never met their nephews/niece and vice versa and my mum never met her grandaughter
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm missing my Dad. He passed away 7 years ago and I still miss him every day. We were very close and always out doing things together, especially with the horses.

I'll also be missing my OH but for very different reasons.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Im so sorry to everybody who is missing somebody this Christmas. It makes me feel so sad.

I am extremely lucky, in that I havent lost anybody close and I really do count my blessings.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to everybody xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Il be missing my nan second christmas without her now Crying or Very sad
Miss her everyday xx
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Awwww I just want to scoop you all up and give you all a big Banda group hug Who are you missing this Xmas?? 63701 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 519823 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 466645 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 214829
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Who are you missing this Xmas?? 519823 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 am

hugz
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

awwww I'm so sorry to everyone who is missing someone this year. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is for you all and it makes me realise how lucky I am to have never lost anyone close to me.

huge hugs to everyone Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 am

awwww sorry to all of you that have lost loved ones! Crying or Very sad

i am lucky that i have never lost anyone in my family to death
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 am

My Daddy - John! He was 66 x

I was 'his shadow', and I miss him more than I can ever tell you.

He always pretended to hate Christmas so all the grandkids called him 'the grinch'.....he loved it, and so did it all the more.

He never saw me get married to Chris, or see my babies!

I cant believe hes gone, and wonder every single day why he cant get a message back to me somehow............
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 am

i miss my nan, 3 years on the 29th, it was the day befor leo's birthday!! i still have her christmas prezzie, she was in hospital and i was wating for her to come home befor i gave it her...i still cant bear to get rid of it :(also my grandad.cant believe that is 10 years ago now
also my uncles, one 2 years ago and one 3 years ago and also my nana's husband fred, but he was like a proper grandad to me he died 3 years ago too a week befor my uncle!!

Who are you missing this Xmas?? 203834 love to everyone who has lost someone special xxxxx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 am

want to give an extra special big hug to olliesmummy, its hard losing anyone, but couldnt even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child Sad especially around christmas time, my gran still misses her baby cathy dearly, she passed away at 8 months old 32 years ago and she still gets upsetaround times like this

hugs xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:47 pm

this is the first crimbo after my cousins death Sad its hitting my aunt really hard and these past 2 days its starting to sink in that he is actually gone. i miss him like crazy Sad i always miss my gran, its her birthday on the first of dec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Who are you missing this Xmas??   Who are you missing this Xmas?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you missing this Xmas??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Who are you missing this Xmas?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words