Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

so embarrassing!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Braden has the odd chocolate treat, mainly when we go to their grandparents and apparently its child abuse if they arnt allowed to give them some choc, but now every single time braden is asked what he wants to eat, or when he's finished his dinner, or even just randomly he asks for chocolate!!! i hate it!! he doesnt even have it that much yet he prob asks for it about 20 times a day!!!
i reckon im gna ban him from it til he's 8 lol.
anybody elses nipper the same or is it just my greedy little monster?
x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Lol hun, weird you should say that but Thomas has an obsessiion with chips at the mo so embarrassing!! 548646 if you ask him what he wants to eat it's always "CHIPS" (actually sounds like he is saying "SHITS" Shocked Embarassed ) and if you serve him anything else he protests and shouts "CHIPS!!!!!". I wouldn't mind but he doesnt have chips that often - maybe once a week, and he doesnt even like them all that much Rolling Eyes.

However the most embarrasing part is that he now recognises the 'golden arches' and the words mcdonalds and maccies and screams "CHIPS" if we drive past one or even a poster for one Embarassed. He probably has a happy meal maybe once a month on average (which i don't think is too bad? scratch) but he just has a huge obbsesion with it at the mo Rolling Eyes. Doesnt help that his big sister works at maccies and if she ever talks about it he gets all excited and thinks we are going so embarrassing!! 548646

xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Chloe has a habit of running to the door shouting Pizza whenever the doorbell goes Embarassed we don't even get pizza that often, well maybe once a fortnight, but she doesn't always have it with us
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm

lol braden is the same, he has the odd happy meal and everytime we go shopping to morrisons or tescos (they are both next to a maccys) he shouts 'chicken nuggets!!!!' =o|
they always pick up the things you really don't want them to the most don't they!
x
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Im trying to stay away from chocolate for as long as I can. She has chips now and againand has the odd biscuit but thats it Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Ugh I think Amelia likes chocolate more that me at the moment, and she's only been having it in her calendar!!!!! She had a right fit on me this morning as I told her she couldn't have chocolate for breakfast, WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Nope, Libby is the same as soon as she has had lunch or dinner she asks for chocolate - although it sounds like 'catshit' Laughing

I have to say though, she does have chocolate everyday - however when we were round my parents the other day they gave her a bowlful of grapes and next to it was a xmas biscuit selection, she picked up a biscuit, looked at it, put it back and ate her grapes Shocked xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I have to admit i think callum has a lil bit to much chocolate x He not at the age where he can ask for it but if im eating it and wont let him have some he has a right tantrum eh? xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:47 pm

pmsl @ this thread!!! Ha haa haa... 'shits' 'catshit' and running to the door for pizza and shouting at the big 'M' Laughing

Luckily we don't have this.... yet! Plenty fussing though when he's had enough of something and apparently bread / a sandwich is the work of the devil just lately - judging from his face and the way he mushes it up Shocked Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

pmsl @ chloe!! I love it x

Isla is obsessed with 'cake', although she uses the word cake for anything a bit nice......so choc too.

Although i dread her asking for crisps in public......it sounds like 'piss-peas' so embarrassing!! 270211
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 am

its so cute when they sound like something completely different lol, even if it is catsh*t!
im afraid bradens practices that much his chicken nuggets and chocolate cake is perfect!
They are weird little creatures arnt they, braden generally choses an extra item on top of chocolate each day, something different everyday usually and asks for that c onstantly too, like today every time i go in the kitchen he wants an egg and yesterday it was weetabix lol.
i love asking what he wants for tea tho...usually its 'chocolate, juice and peas please mummy' =o|
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

so embarrassing!! _
PostSubject: Re: so embarrassing!!   so embarrassing!! Empty

Back to top Go down

so embarrassing!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
so embarrassing!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
so embarrassing!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
so embarrassing!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
so embarrassing!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
so embarrassing!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
so embarrassing!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
so embarrassing!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
so embarrassing!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
so embarrassing!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
so embarrassing!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
so embarrassing!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
so embarrassing!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
so embarrassing!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
so embarrassing!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
so embarrassing!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words