Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Very important need to know information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Very important need to know information - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Who farts in front of their husbands/family?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 am

Working on my composition of Beetoven's 5th!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 am

mandy wrote:
BabyMilly wrote:
It's easy to hold it in for a while and then when you're alone you let the trumps out! If at home you can go to the loo or just wait for him to go into another room. I'd rather gave stomach ache than let anyone know I'm trumper!

I don't get why you're so embarassed, everyone does it! Even if you don't do it in front of OH, he will still know you do it, Laughing

I'm not sure why I don't do it I just know I don't and hopefully never will. My oh doesn't do it infront of me either, I'd hate it if he did, why would I want him to do it?

I know that he knows I must do it, like he knows I do poos but I wouldn't do that in front of him either!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

What about when you quiff? No holding those in..no matter how hard you try!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 am

BabyMilly wrote:
mandy wrote:
BabyMilly wrote:
It's easy to hold it in for a while and then when you're alone you let the trumps out! If at home you can go to the loo or just wait for him to go into another room. I'd rather gave stomach ache than let anyone know I'm trumper!

I don't get why you're so embarassed, everyone does it! Even if you don't do it in front of OH, he will still know you do it, Laughing

I'm not sure why I don't do it I just know I don't and hopefully never will. My oh doesn't do it infront of me either, I'd hate it if he did, why would I want him to do it?

I know that he knows I must do it, like he knows I do poos but I wouldn't do that in front of him either!

I suppose its just never offended neil and i we treat it as humourous. Caelyn also thinks its funny and is unselfconscious about it. In fact if neil doesnt hear me she tends to rat me out.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 am

jenshayne wrote:
What about when you quiff? No holding those in..no matter how hard you try!! Laughing
?? Quiff??
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 am

jenshayne wrote:

Lol see i told shayne you were the reason im a minger nowadays, i was a pure and shining innocent before you
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 am

Absolutely ROFPMSL xxxxxx lol!

Yep.....My name is Lisa Monaghan, and I am a farter!!

(Only in front of OH, and the girls though!)

In fact my OH has just cough-farted, and im PMSL because he said it nearly ripped his bum apart xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 am

Quiffing is Front farting i believe Babymilly. Shes a lady that one Laughing

Last edited by marioandthestuntbubs on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

LOL! Quiff - is during or after sexual relations vaginal farts! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 am

LisaMnGirls wrote:
Absolutely ROFPMSL xxxxxx lol!

Yep.....My name is Lisa Monaghan, and I am a farter!!

(Only in front of OH, and the girls though!)

In fact my OH has just cough-farted, and im PMSL because he said it nearly ripped his bum apart xxx

You cant beat a good bum rippler
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 am

Quiff= fanny farts, ok yes I do that but I only because they're impossible to hold in Smile BUT if I could hold them in I would!

I can't believe I'm the only person who doesn't do trumping?!?

I was brought up in a trumping household and my parents still do it in front of us and it really makes me cringe! My kids all do it aren't the slightest bit self consious about it apart from my 20 year old who doesn't do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 am

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just sprayed doritos everywhere at quiff !

i fart infront of oh and close friends but not infront of anyone else Smile saying that i fart in tesco aisle upon checking noone is close by Smile

there is no stopping a quiff though Sad
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 am

I use to awaken to the sounds of my mother playing the bum bag pipes! Was never disgusted by it..just in awe of her talent. I love that me and my kids have a good chuckle out of it..and yes we can be dressed up and taken out in public and are trained to hold them in if we must. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 am

I am too a fellow trumper Smile loud stinky and proud :p

James is awful he'll fart anywhere and seriously it's like somethings rotting in his cacks Sad

I don't however trump in front of his family - only if they sneak out pffftt ;D
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am

Mystery farts..those are the best! The ripe ones where so horrific we all deny it!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am

My family yes his family no. Farts that is. Fanny farting not so much Laughing

Neil used to grade mine out of 10 when we were dating Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 am

I do in front of hubby and he does in front of me but when we are with family (his of mine) we hold it in. I'd be far too embarrassed to do it in front of anyone or in public (although one snuck out in the queue in Sainsburys Embarassed it was silent but bloody vile, I swear I stunk out the queue and I said to hubby in front of the cashier I think that old lady behind me has let one off it's rank!) and I think everyone apart from her heard me and stared at her in disgust whilst she just stood there pmsl

I did a really loud one (I let go cuz I thought it was going to be a quiet one and it was giving me belly ache) in the (busy) juice aisle in Asda and I said loudly oh my god Paul you are so rank, that is nassssty he just said it wasn't me, it wasn't me but he was blushing as he said it so no one believed him pmsl pmsl pmsl xxxxx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 am

jen i admire your 'upfrontness' so to speak at the queefing, you go girl!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 am

LOL! I can honestly remember the first time it happened with Shayne...and it was loud! Sounded like a balloon covered with spit slowly deflating which lasted a good long while. After it was over..I was so embarrassed I started giggling nervously...until Shayne said..WOW..that one deserves an award! We both started laughing our asses off. xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am

Lol deffo saves any red faces down the line if you just laugh about it right away
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 am

BabyMilly you are not alone - no trumping here! I wait til no one is about x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

Hehe, thanks Kate, I was starting to feel like an odd one Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 am

I dont just fart in front of him, i fart on him!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 am

mara wrote:
I dont just fart in front of him, i fart on him!!!!!!! Laughing

omg! No! Hehe i wonder what my oh would think if I did that? He he
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 am

I always fart in front of Dan!
He thinks its so funny! Rolling Eyes but not when they reek, like yesterday morning when he said it smelt so bad he had to get up Embarassed Laughing
Never in front of family though. But MIL farts loads lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Very important need to know information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Very important need to know information - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words