Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Very important need to know information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Very important need to know information - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Who farts in front of their husbands/family?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 am

Mummy2aMiracle wrote:
I do in front of hubby and he does in front of me but when we are with family (his of mine) we hold it in. I'd be far too embarrassed to do it in front of anyone or in public (although one snuck out in the queue in Sainsburys Embarassed it was silent but bloody vile, I swear I stunk out the queue and I said to hubby in front of the cashier I think that old lady behind me has let one off it's rank!) and I think everyone apart from her heard me and stared at her in disgust whilst she just stood there pmsl

I did a really loud one (I let go cuz I thought it was going to be a quiet one and it was giving me belly ache) in the (busy) juice aisle in Asda and I said loudly oh my god Paul you are so rank, that is nassssty he just said it wasn't me, it wasn't me but he was blushing as he said it so no one believed him pmsl pmsl pmsl xxxxx

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thats a gud 1, blame somebody else, id do that too.

i trump in front of my oh and he does in front of me occasionally but my oh used to get embarrassed if he ever did it in front of me at 1st, i dont think he ever trumped in front of me 4 the 1st 2years of us bein 2gether though, but now where not bothered even go to the loo if other 1s in bath Very Happy Very Happy (stmi) id do it in front of my mum too but no1 else unless by accident
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm in the No camp, We'll not knowingly anyway!
I don't tend to have to hold it in either, I'm just not a very gassy person. I know he know's i do it, but i just don't do it infront of ppl.

I do however Burp like a man! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I don't trump in front of DH either Pen, or anyone else. He does in front of me, and the girls obviously do!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm

I dont fart in front of Adam either, i would in front of my family tho.
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

I do
in front of Perry! No one else thou. I wish thou he didn't do it as much+as he does thou
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

I am a farter!
When we 1st got together I tried to hold them in but I was soon having such bad tummy pains I just said im sorry but I have to start farting in front of u!
He laughed and we have been proud farters ever since.
I suffer with IBS and tummy pain is just not worth it.
Even the queen farts! We all do it why hide it?
If it was not a natural thing our bodies would not do it, its not something we make happen x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:35 pm

haha a quiff! they are so funny! especially when you laugh it seems to be more noisier Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

nothing worse though than being in a public loo and there are cubicles either side and a mass que forming and you sit down and wham ! ,,, the most loud echoey noise ever , try and muster a cough but you know you are way too late for covering it up !
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 am

haha totally fart in front of OH...although i get embarrased if its a huuuuuge one haha
i also fart infront of my mum, bro and sister, but no infront of my dad (mum n dad arent together anymore) and my dads a grump haha
wouldnt dare fart infront of OHS family...although his mother lets rip all the time hahaha embarrased much?!
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 am

i trumpity trump in front of anyone better out than in, when i first met Marc i would hold it til i left and fart all the way home but also have horrendous stomach ache, Gracie is also a great bottom burper she giggles after if they are really loud - she gets that from her daddy but she also does really loud ones and says ohh mummmmy (i love to get the blame lol) marc also is a massive trumper xxx
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 am

I haven't stopped tonight and Dan keeps telling me I need to see a doctor Laughing
My fault for eating pizza when I have IBS lol!
Oh and I too burp like a man Very important need to know information - Page 3 Mrdick Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Lol yeah i'm a man burper too
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 pm

im gonna record my burp ! i really do burp like a dude Embarassed if i dont i get a sore tummy!!

im a serial trumper. im also naughty for letting of the stinkers in shops and blaming other peoples!

every morning i wake up and before im out of bed i let it rip, i seem to be filled with wind Rolling Eyes oh did it this morning and followed thru LOL!!! we have a poorly house hold thou
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am

hahaha have only just been directed to this thread!

I NEVER used to fart in front of Dan..til I had Izzy and lets face it when your OH sees you give birth....nothing kinda matters after that!

Thing is I never do smelly ones, so unless it makes a noise no one would know! I think if they smelled I probably wouldn't do them!

What I hate though is when people fart so much the room smells...my dad is gross for that and I remember when growing up regularly walking into the front room and the whole room absolutely stank to the point I had to go back out again Very important need to know information - Page 3 981624

Makes me ill to think Dan has done one in bed...marinating in a guff all night...bleerrgghhh if I sniff it then I hold my side down tight and wake him up to waft it out of his side! OMG I go mad when he farts in bed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 am

this thread is MINGING!
i DO NOT and NEVER WILL break wind infront of anyone other than my kids! not my oh, my mum, strangers, friends, a tramp i pass in the street...nobody! it is the most embarrasing thing ever, not very lady like at all! my mum does it and i literally want to be sick in her face, it actually gets me annoyed. there is just no need for it! it is dirty and rude
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 am

just read that back and realised how much i went on with myself Embarassed its serious but i was kinda laughing at the same time as writing it x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 am

Katie22Plus3 wrote:
this thread is MINGING!
i DO NOT and NEVER WILL break wind infront of anyone other than my kids! not my oh, my mum, strangers, friends, a tramp i pass in the street...nobody! it is the most embarrasing thing ever, not very lady like at all! my mum does it and i literally want to be sick in her face, it actually gets me annoyed. there is just no need for it! it is dirty and rude

with you 100% it's minging!!

You see, I expect to be treated like a goddess, lady, princess etc! How could I expect this if I trumped like an old docker! Lol
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 am

Katie22Plus3 wrote:
this thread is MINGING!

Sorry katie but i am actually sat here peeing myself. You fart nazi
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 am

heeehee fart nazi Laughing
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:43 am

Katie - you are now officialy the BANDA fart police Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:28 pm

*looks around shiftily and drops one before running away giggling*
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:06 pm

i quiffed last night marc loves it he finds it highly amusing especially if its during you know doggy we just wet ourselves with laughter - not litrally obviously cos that would just be wrong x
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

after reading this ...........i think i should have been born a man Embarassed ....that is all Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

pmsl! @ fart nazi!

i inadvertantly farted in earshot of adam the other day i was upstairs trying to settle E when i bent over and a huge rippler came out.

i forgot the baby monitor was on downstairs! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

PMSL Jo !!! they sound great on the baby monitor Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Very important need to know information   Very important need to know information - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Very important need to know information

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Very important need to know information - Page 3 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words