Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   _
PostSubject: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:17 am

Sigh..it's funny how when you plan what was suppose to be a nice quiet evening for New Years, it didn't turn out that way! Day started out decently..got our new tv to watch some awesome 3D movies and decided to make bbq hamburgers for dinner. That part was fine...till Shayne decided to mess with the internet and attempt to hook the television up to it. The night just went down hill from there. He wrecked our router by blowing it up..then ruined the HDMI cord. He was super bitchy as nothing was going according to plan. He managed to fix the internet settings just in time to skype his sister just after midnight to wish her a Happy New Year...well..in his panic to take Madisyn and himself downstairs to skype..he left the stair gate open..I was in the bathroom and heard a thump and a scream...I ran to see Makynlee(who I thought he took with him downstairs) in a somersault position on the second step from the top with her bum in the air about to go down the entire flight...I screamed loudly and managed to grab the back of her PJ' top before she tumble..it was a near miss, and I was shaking so hard I almost lost my breath. I am still shaking just thinking about how it could of ended. It gets better.... Shayne allowed Matthew to go out with some of his friends NYE's against my better judgement as Matt had already dipped into some beer here at home. Matt did come home just after midnight, but his entire posse decided to join him. I yelled to Matt saying this is suppose to be a quiet evening at home, but he said they were just in for 30 mins to warm up...that is..until one of them barfed all over my downstairs family room area rug! SO...I spent NYE cleaning up teenager vomit..avoided a near fatal accident with my baby..no movies..a headache from hell(I had one drink that I didn't get to finish) and I couldn't wait to get to bed to end the day from hell! Yesterday was much better..so hoping the 2010 dramarama is well behind us! LOL! xxx
Back to top Go down
tb

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 am

Oh my god it sounds like you had an awful night Crying or Very sad
Lets hope that as it ended in a bad way you will get lots of luck and happiness for this new year! I love you
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 am

bloody hell Crying or Very sad ewwww nice having to clean up sick Puke so glad Maky didnt go down those stairs, I would have had a heart attack !! xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 am

Shit hon! Thank christ for the ninja like reflexes you bloody hero! I hope Matt and Shayne are suitably penitent
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 am

i would have rubbed his face in it 1st! x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 am

glad makys ok, not worth imagining what could have happened. men!
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 am

So glad you were there to grab maky, it doesn't bear thinking about! I would have made the boy clean it up x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 am

The way she was positioned on the stairs..I totally believe someone or something was holding her back from falling! It totally defied gravity. As for the boy..he took off immediately after his vomiting. Matt and his remaining friends attempted to clean it..but failed miserably as the smell wafted up to where we were. Had to steam clean yesterday to get up all of it off my rug. House smells like bleach now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!    A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Empty

Back to top Go down

A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
A NYE from H-E-Double hockey sticks!   Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words