Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  _
PostSubject: Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice    Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:21 am

Hi ladies,
Not sure if this is any help to anyone...
Both my sons age 11 and 6 have been terrible wetters!
Lewis started when I split with his dad in 07, but Owen has never been night clean Sad
Anyhow I bit the bullet and went to gp after yrs of pissy beds, matresses smelly bedrooms etc - it's horrible as you can't rid the smell. I asked to be referred for Lewis.
3 weeks later a lovely lady called me and did telephone interview asking about background. I mentioned Owen and she put his name down too.
I receive an appointment Lewis miraculously stopped wetting the day of the telephone call. We had our first meeting and Lewis was asked to come along and we went through Owens bedwetting history... Sorry it's dragging now Smile

We were given a few rules to follow they are as follows
1) no bedpants nappies etc
2) lower bunk if in bunkbeds until clean
3) 6 drinks of water a day no juice!
4) double toilets - go to loo, have story pjs etc then back to loo for 3 mins and sing a song ??? !!
5) cut out blackcurrant juice!
6) must do sticker chart

So being a softy I cut out blackcurrant juice and made him double wee and done sticker chart!
After nearly 4 years of either Lewis or Owen wetting, expensive bed pants. Owen & Lewis are clean, we have copied and adjusted methods and now does one wee, no blackcurrant and does sticker chart

In the last 6 weeks I have had a pissy bed 4 times ( not me Sad)

Back to top Go down

Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Big Kids-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Older kids and bedwetting :) helpful advice  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words