Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( _
PostSubject: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 pm

hey girlies
very worried about my yr old doggy Sad
hes a jackhuahua, and for the last 5/6 days every night/morning he pukes and poops in his bed...its really bad!!
the first time he did it was dreadful!! i was sleeping at my mums, and banjo was here with OH (slept in the bedroom with OH, when OH woke up there was poop and puke everywhere!! all over the bed, floor everything!! Sad he has been scratching his bottom on the floor for about a week so ive wormed him...are the 2 connected...sickness and poops/worms?

he stinks of poop but ive alreadfy bathed him loooads Sad

can worms spread to my baba??

Sad

i cant afford vet bills, as we barely afford to eat each week...we food shopn every 3 weeks to a month Sad we wouldnt qualify for pdsa vets, as you can only get that if you're on housing benefit...Sad

any advice ladies?? Sad

i dont want him to die Sad
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Worms can spread you really do need to get it sorted. It could be blocked glands?
Poor little guy, hope he gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm

There is a vet nurse on here or Ask Baby can't rem who it is. Maybe if you ring vets you might be able to speak to someone? Tell them you can't afford to come. To be very honest if it was my dog he would be at the vets as it could be something serious x
Back to top Go down
pinkypopnlacey

pinkypopnlacey

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

id take ur doggie to vets for check up hun have u tried feedin him bits of chicken and some white rice as its light and not heavy on doggies tum worms can be caught by humans so be careful hun hope ur little doggies feelin better soon xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Give him so boiled eggs and natural yoghurt, it will help his tummy.
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 am

What you need to do is starve him completely for 24 hours then re introduce a very bland diet. Feed a small amount of either chicken or scrambled egg 4 times a day.

I'm afraidif he's no better after that you really really need to take him to the vet.

Rubbing bum on the floor is rarely worms and mostly always full anal glands so those will have to be emptied at the vets.

Make sure you use a good wormer too. Bob martin or whatever the make is useless.
Hope he's feeling better soon. Is he ok in himself? Its important that he's bright and acting normal if not I would say he needs to be seen
X
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:51 am

If he is no better you really do need to take him to the vets - you cant leave him suffer cos you cant afford it - if you explain to the vets they will probably let you pay in instalments, which we did when our dog was ill and almost died
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am

Starve him for 24 hours (dogs can easily go for that long without food anyway) but make sure he still has water to drink.

His anal glands are probably full and need cleaning out if he is rubbing himself on the ground.

If he really is poorly you owe it to him to get help. If nothing else ring your local RSPCA and see what they suggest.
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 am

hey girlies. thanks for the advise. yeah he was starved yday. and i gave him som dry dog food this morning (as i had not seen this post before then)
he seems ok in himself, little more active actually lol

if he gets worse, i will ring the local vets and ask to pay in installments...i wouldnt let my dog get too ill. im not evil lol Smile

just wanted to know if it was something serious, or if anyone knew anything before i took him to vets.

he didnt puke/poop this morning or last night, so thats a good sign Smile

i gave him worming tablets yday...bob martins ones...hopefully they'll help

thanks again xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(   anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Empty

Back to top Go down

anybody know about poorly doggies??? :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
anybody know about poorly doggies??? :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words