Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

kinda random but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 pm

ever have a dream and think ' that would make a boody good film' Laughing or that just me...had one hell of a weird dream last night Suspect x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah I have. I had a fantastic one after watching I am Legend would have made a bloody good sequal!
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm

i had a really strange last week i was a small chinese man doing loads of kung fun ect like jackie chan pmsl lol x Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 pm

yup Very Happy

i had this weird dream of glowing bright clowns.. n they was waiting for me in some clown car n they was all over the place.. but it was night time.. so they stood out. i thought that would be a good painting for me to paint one day

((im not weird.. really lol) clown geek
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Laughing how strange

well last night i my dream was...me and my boys were staying at my aunties house, which was next to an airport in the midde of the night 'they'(no idea who they are scratch ) started bombing the airport, so turned on the radio and its the end of the world coming and 'they' are bombing a the airports soon to start bombing towns and cities...so i drag my kids through the smoke filled streets in a desperate attempt to get to my dads house, find my car en route and start to drive but its total gridlock, so jump out the car and try ringing but my phone wont work, anyhow bombs start coming down around the village. my dad pulls up and we all pile into his car he makes i through the streets to his house where i hide my boys under the stairs and try ringing my mum in total panick and my phone wont work...getting totally frustrated by the bloody phone i decide to drive and go find her, get onto the motorway which is now flooding my mum pulls up and tells me she's going to london as its her last chance to get away in her campervan, so we start arguing and i tell her she is selfish...the world is ending and she's just going to abandon us, she says your right, ill stay at which point the campervan is sinking into the water...then i wake up to 'mummy the tooth fairy's left me some pennys' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 am

Laughing Laughing

i had a weird dream last week it wouldnt make a good movie though, i dreamt that id been to the cinema with a old school friend called liz we then went to a store to buy some films but has i walked to the till i all of a sudden ended up somewhere else, i was outside this building and there was loads of school kids and i had the films in my hand so i kept saying i need to get back in there how do i get back in? i need to get back upstairs so i can pay or im going to get in trouble anyway i found my way in got in a lift has i came out my friend lisa was there and i said to her how come i can see u ur supposed to be dead then my friend shirley came out this door at the side of me and said well i can see her and then she went back in and has i looked there was a sign saying it was a mental institute that she'd come out of, then i woke up, wot a dream to have lol i told my friend lisa but not shirley lol i wonder why we dream things Laughing Laughing

Last edited by jayne&riley on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 am

Laughing thats quite a dream. I have weird ones too.
You should write it down though, cause the author of Twilight only wrote that cause she had a dream of the story. Look how much money she's made.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 am

I often dream that I'm having really good sex with blokes that know ie colleagues, my kids friends dads, ohs brother etc. Then when I wake up I'm so embarrassed when i see them as I think they must have had the same dream as it seemed so real!
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 am

I have the strangest dreams sometimes i just wanna go back of to dream again Laughing
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am

he he i oftern dream about having sex with random people too Laughing usually people off tv

iv had weirder ones, once dreamt cannable vampires riding motorbikes with bulls heads on chasing me through an old farm, i eventually got away and had to hide out in some strangers attic for a few months with my daughter scratch that some crazy ass imagination i hjave when im asleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:31 pm

i once had a sex dream about my oh's cousins friend it was good Embarassed Laughing i woke up feeling like id really had sex, but i really couldnt stand him in real life so dont know why it was with him saw him a few days after and felt a bit embarressed dont know why, but ive never seen him since then either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

kinda random but... _
PostSubject: Re: kinda random but...   kinda random but... Empty

Back to top Go down

kinda random but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
kinda random but... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
kinda random but... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
kinda random but... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
kinda random but... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
kinda random but... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
kinda random but... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
kinda random but... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
kinda random but... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
kinda random but... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
kinda random but... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
kinda random but... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
kinda random but... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
kinda random but... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
kinda random but... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
kinda random but... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words