Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

D'ya reckon we're missing out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm not on facebook and I know a few others who aren't (babymilly, lesley&bethany) - do you reckon we're missing out?!

I was briefly on about 3/4 years ago but then soon realised it wasn't for me :- I have a bit of an internet safety ocd thing, there were work contacts that just didn't seem professional to connect with, (plus the amount of randoms on there is amazing - I don't really mind what my old nextdoor neighbours' neice's friend's teacher's cat did last week D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 548646 ) and I know if I ever got into it, I'd lose half my life to it!

However, most of the AB/banda ladies seem to top-up their chat and gossip and general chumminess on there Very Happy so are we missing a lot or is it mostly repeated here scratch

Aside from which, I can't and shouldn't be on the computer atm so not been on here much anyway. (The chair and position really aches my back and swells my feet, which I don't need any help with doing at present... plus little pip due in 19 Shocked days so shall be even more awol Laughing )

Oh pants wee man awake now xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 am

I'm like Laura my city neeeeeeeds me lmao!

I'm actually on facebook constantly but I hardly ever use the facebok side of it just the games lol
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 am

I love FB, I've caught up with old friends (from school) on there and one of them I'm really close to again.

I love chatting to the banda ladies on there and manage to keep in touch with family who are in germany too.

I'm a proper baby bore though - I'm always posting pics of Libby and I think ALL of my statuses are either about Libby or being pregnant/Dexter Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

GraceBean&Pip wrote:
Even with the settings very private you still have no control over who can access each persons' account from their end

If you dont want anybody other than who you add to even know you have an account you dont have to. You can make yourself unsearchable so the only people that are your friends are the people you add. If you then go on to comment on anybody's profile/status etc you would only show up as 'facebook user' to anybody not on your list and the pic would be the little facebook man. If you wanted to set up an account to keep up with ladies on here you could set it up under 'jafflepie' instead of Grace and you wouldn't even have to add pics you could just use it to keep up. Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am

^ you should be on FB recruitment Debs Very Happy nice to feel wanted (lovely D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 270211 ) but shall stay allergic for a while I think. Am already 40mins past my intended bed time - "ooo, I'll just pop on t'internet..." Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 am

i use it a lot, mainly to post baby bore for my family who dont see the kiddies much!
x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: D'ya reckon we're missing out?   D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

D'ya reckon we're missing out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
D'ya reckon we're missing out? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words