Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Fingers crossed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Today works out better cos it didnt start great!

C has been on antibiotics since tuesday night now. Doc said she had a throat infection and crackles on her chest. Took her back friday cos shes still not right and he said to keep going over weekend see how she goes and see him monday if need be. Shes had the shits since weds cos of the amoxyl, still been spiking temps and waking crying in night cos it hurts to swallow. Shes eating a little bit but not much and can see shes lost weight which is typical as i finally got her to 21lb at xmas. Her coughs also gotten worse as weeks gone on which has been waking her up.

Shes woken up a bit brighter today, no temp yet though just changed her nappy cos it smelt like someone dumped a slurry in there but is happier in herself though since this started she tends to start by the day like that and then by midafternoon is an exhausted heap on my chest asking 'huddle me mummy'. So mornings are nice atm cos im not trying to hold her over my bump for huddles. But then coming down stairs this morning she dropped her bunny and triedto grab him, went head first down last 3 stairs before i could catch her and smacked her head on radiator. Seems no damage done so just lots of hysterical screaming and demands to kiss various bits better.

I could kill for a tin of cherry coke and some reeses cups right now!!!
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Aww bless you and poor little chicken, hope shes still a bit brighter by the afternoon Fingers crossed 466645 xxx

PS If u PM me your address I'll send you a cherry coke and some reeses cups lol xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

awwww bless, she's not having it easy Sad bet the radiator incident really frightened her too xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Poor thing. H just finished his anti b last night. I was giving him yogurts and lots of milk that has probiotics in and his nappies wernt 2 bad. I hope she feels better soon.xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Well id gone off to start doing some bits but need to stop and whack my head off the keyboard a minute. Getting stressed now cos A will be here in 6 weeks and my house is driving me nuts, its untidy and cluttered and theres painting needs doing. Every day my mum gets off work and she wants to see C im expected to go to her and when im there its always we might go out for lunch or whatever but i go shopping with her to get her groceries or her cat food etc. So the other day i explained im sarting to struggle to drive now cos it makes the pain in my side worse and my bump touches the steering wheel and i got loads to do round house so could she come give me a hand today with some stuff. Shes rung this morning cos she wants me to go to outlet village with her to look at a shop shes got an interview for and to see if i want my sis to pick us up to go to her house and i said no ive got too much to do thought you were coming over and she said Oh tennis is on dad will come do some lifting for you this afternoon. I said no theres no real lifting involved i need some help sorting clutter out so shes coming over at 11 but its clearly an inconvenience and i feel like ringing back saytingh dont bother. I hardly ever fall out with my mum but she doesnt seem to get that i might be stressed and busy right now. Am i being a cow bag? Gahahhhhhhhhhh

Cheers for the offer semo but doubt the diabetes mw would approve Sad
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 pm

no you're not being a cowbag, just a normal expectant mum who wants everything to be ready and sorted. just tell your mum straight you are struggling with the driving and other bits. hormones aren't helping either Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Aw hun, sounds like you really are having a shite time. I really hope C gets better soon, it's really dragging now (for you and her).

As for your mum, dont really know what to suggest, just hope she realises soon how blinking hard work everything is as well as having the house to sort.

I so wish we lived closer, I would have C or give you a hand. xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 am

remember...

Give clarity, get respect (also see disclaimer below)

'Mum please will you help me with xxx, I am wearing myself out trying to do it all before A arrives'

or just ask C to say
'Oma, help mummy please'

Fingers crossed 466645 Fingers crossed 744158 STOP TRYING TO BE SUPERWOMAN.

you are 7 months pregnant with various complications!

love you lots
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am

Fingers crossed 59638

i cant add anything better than Gill!!!
slow down woman!
its a shame mara isnt nearer she is a great helper outerer to prego ladies, she came to mine armed with her hettie when i was having the same stresses!!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am

Fingers crossed 59638

i cant add anything better than Gill!!!
slow down woman!
its a shame mara isnt nearer she is a great helper outerer to prego ladies, she came to mine armed with her hettie when i was having the same stresses!!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 am

Alot can be done in the 6 weeks remaining hun. Don't look at the whole project in one giant picture, but rather do it in small intervals over the course. Slow down missus or else your house will be ransacked by a plague of rabid Canadian beavers! xxxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 am

Hoping C is a bit better, poor little chicken Sad

I know it's nice to have everything perfect but honestly Awen isn't going to care if the house is a bit messy, she will care if her mummy's too worn out to look after her! You should be resting now, ready to meet the new arrival. I can't believe your mum isn't helping out more, I know it makes you feel like shit when you have to ask for help

On a more exciting note, in 6 weeks time you wil happily be munching on a reeses cup and sipping cherry coke Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Fingers crossed _
PostSubject: Re: Fingers crossed   Fingers crossed Empty

Back to top Go down

Fingers crossed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Fingers crossed Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Fingers crossed Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Fingers crossed Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Fingers crossed Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Fingers crossed Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Fingers crossed Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Fingers crossed Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Fingers crossed Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Fingers crossed Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Fingers crossed Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Fingers crossed Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Fingers crossed Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Fingers crossed Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Fingers crossed Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Fingers crossed Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words