Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

how often does your cruiser bop his/her head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+

how many times per day?
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l100%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l100%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l1013%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 13% [ 2 ]
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l1013%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 13% [ 2 ]
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l1019%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 19% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
countless
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_l1055%how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Vote_r10
 55% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

how often does your cruiser bop his/her head _
PostSubject: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 am

How often did your baby bop his head when he was cruising around ? Elijah bops his head about twice a day and no matter how careful we are it still happens.

I know baby's are really resistant to falling but it makes such an awful sound!

Thanks,

Johnny and Elijah

Last edited by mariheartselijah on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : * spelcheck by wife)
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 am

lol Izzy is a full on walker/runner/bulldozer and she bops her head loads!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 am

we have had loads of bops since cruising, thankfully as shes getting steadier there are fewer but still about 3 a day.
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 am

Thomas is never without some sort of bruise/egg on his head - even now.

Hannah is constantly falling and bumping herself.

I voted countless - please don't phone SS Shocked Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 am

Both my boys banged their bonces loads! Not too mention all the other body parts that were bashed too! They were worse during growth spurts! It doesn't get any better either! Jake is covered in bruises from football and Aron from climbing trees!!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 am

Debs wrote:

I voted countless - please don't phone SS Shocked Laughing

xx

Same here! Lol
Xx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:51 am

I couldnt possibly but a number on it! Loads lol xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:53 am

hahaha aww how reassuring! it sounds like we are actually doing quite well to keep it to a few a day so far Laughing we didn't really expect his to get so mobile so quickly! Shocked x mari
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 am

definatly countless as she is so bloomin clumsey and thats not changed as she has got bigger at the moment we are sporting a cut above the right eye after a fight with the radiator and radiator won and a whopping bruise above her left eye after she thought she would take on her wooden toy box and she lost that fight too
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 am

Amelia's always been pretty careful. She does bop herself but generally not on her head. But she's always got bruises on her legs!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 am

Thomas's legs are a mess Lisa Shocked

I get all paranoid about it - he went for his 2 year check up a few weeks back and I was convinced they were gonna think I wasn't looking after him properly or even worse I was hurting him affraid

I'm such a tit! Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 am

hahahahaha debs i bet all little monsters' legs are like that! i'm sure they think nothing of it unless you are shifty about it Laughing elijah isn't too bruised so far but it's like he is looking for things to throw himself at/under/into Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:31 am

Ellie is constantly bumping her head mainly on the kitchen table as it's ellie height. Plus she's that confident with her walking that she's taken to running everywhere now and often lands in a heap with bumped head! xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 am

When u say bop their heads i thought u meant bop as in bop'in to the beat and dancing hahahaa but yeh Taylas bops (in both meanings a LOT!
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 am

ive said 4 but thats at least 4 evan falls all the time and has done since he got in his feet!! my mum even suggested taking him to the docs to check he was ok cos he used to fall so often or run into things!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 am

I have reached the conclusion that Wil's head is made of rubber because most times when he goes clunk he doesn't even flinch. It's only the really big bumps that cause tears.

He probably clouts one bit of his body or another at least 7-8 times a day. Comes from running round like a nutter without looking where you are going.

(he was bad when he was cruising and now he is terrible)

To make you feel better my OH is paranoid Wil is going to give himself brain damage.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 am

Aimee was always banging her head/face when she was the same age as E, to the point where I used to take photos of the bruises when she had done them and sent them to my OH at work so he wasnt shocked when he got home!

She is much better now, but a couple of weeks ago she was dancing and went face first into our glass tv stand, she knocked her front teeth and there was blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 am

sorry ladies, but some of these stories made me laugh Laughing terrible i know! but it's so nice to know that everyone's little ones are so full of mishaps and clumsiness Very Happy elijah's main problem at the moment is he will be happily standing up then see something he likes the look of and just let go, take one step and fall over....at least when he lands on his bum its ok but not so great when it's face-first!
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 am

countless hun now he is steadier on his feet its not quite as bad but bumps a plenty lol xx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: how often does your cruiser bop his/her head   how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Empty

Back to top Go down

how often does your cruiser bop his/her head

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
how often does your cruiser bop his/her head Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words