Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  _
PostSubject: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 am

they are so tiny and he thinks they taste awesome! we weren't going to bother but he literally refuses to sit or lie down just now so i wanted something to support his little tootsies, they are so little and squishy!!! Very Happy my little baby is nearly all gone Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 am

ah bless little eli any pics? , i nearly shed a tear at ava getting her new shoes, she seems so grown up now.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 am

we got a little card from clarks with a picture, i will get a decent one tomorrow though Very Happy he wasn't quite as disgruntled as i thought until we tried to put them on at home haha then he just wanted to eat them all up Smile

i know i am feeling a little nostalgic and sad about it, but it's all part of the adventure!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

ooh yes ava loves to eat her new shoes too, what size was he? ava has the smallest but fattest feet possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 am

Arwyn seems to have short fat feet too! I bought her some pram shoes and had to get huge ones so they'd fit width ways but have loads of room length ways.

did he behave for getting measured?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  %3Ca%20href=elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  5422611575_62d14cb441_b" border="0" />
ooh i think that might be a bit massive Laughing he was a 3F (although one foot was a 3 and the other was 3 1/2 but the 3s fit fine??) so pleasantly average i think Laughing

how much does ava weigh these days? she still looks quite dinky, i got eli weighed last week and he was 17lb 10 - only put on 2oz in 3 months but still on his centile line so it must slow right down???
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 am

he's sooooooo super dooper cute in that pic!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 am

haha aw thank you Very Happy i think he had just seen some sort of precious across the shop (anything shiny that he gallops towards now with a glint in his eye Laughing)

the measuring was really easy, she did it with him sat on john's knee and he just got a bit ticklish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

aww, i miss his wee face Sad cuteness!!

Arwyn hates putting shoes on, our first trip will be fun! Laughing
oh, and she's only 8oz behind Elijah!!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 am

He is so adorable standing to pose! Very Happy

Weight does slow down loads. Was comapring Caitlins weight (I know its wrong to compare but all mums do Rolling Eyes lol) with her friend who is 8months last week. Caitlin at 18mths weighs nearly 26lb, and he at 8mths ways 22lb. At 8mths Caitlin weighed 18lb 6oz so has only put on about 7lb in the last 10mths.
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 am

i got ava weighed last monday and she was 20lb 2oz, i keep thinking i must have done it wrong though as she looks tiny compared to the other babies her age.

eli looks so cute in his pic, like a proper big boy!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

good god! i wonder how she is doing heightwise! i think eli has lost a bit of weight this week cos he has been poorly (then passed it on to us! pah!) and never ever ever stops moving from the second he wakes up til the second he goes to sleep...in better new he's knackered by 8 now Laughing (us too).

eli normally hates putting shoes/socks/anything on his feet but the novelty won out Very Happy

it's time we had a babydate! possibly before edinburgh if we ever sort that out (ahem) maybe we can get a lift from daddy to the 'dee
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

Oh and I found that Caitlin could put on bugger all for a cpl months due to being ill/getting active and then take a spirt and put on 2lbs in a month!

Yes, I am the freak who owns her own baby scales Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 am

baby scales! Laughing eli is right on the 50th line for boys so that's fine, he used to be on the 9th Laughing 22lbs must be really big cos i think he weighs loads these days! don't fancy heaving another 5lbs around.

i think arwyn always looks titchy next to eli but their weights seem to be not that far different, she is just much dinkier - maybe she has loads of muscle mass! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 am

boys are usually bigger though... she's between 50th and 75th for weight and between 75th and 91st for height
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 am

i hadn't weighed ava for 3 months, i used to get so paranoid about people asking what she weighed as she looked tiny, before she always fluctuated between 9th and 25th centile, now its the 52nd.

she is quiet small height wise though , thanks to mummy and daddy being short asses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 am

oh, i have no idea how tall elijah is actually our new h.v was super-arsey and made me put him on the scale then told me to leave the room and dress him in the hallway as she was busy!!! what a d*ckhead Laughing so i didn't get as far as height....hmmm i think we should start a new site called 'compareyourbaby.com' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 am

Arwyn got her height taken at 5 months but they don't really care about that. I get Arwyn weighed in my living room Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

pah Wink i'm not going back i think she gave him germs - also she says they have cancelled ALL progress checks except the 8 week one, and he will only get checked if we have concerns at his 1 year vaccinations. i did not enjoy my time meeting our new h.v Laughing

i would just hold him on the scales but then i would have to find out how much i weigh and it just isn't worth it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

at our baby clininc we have to weigh them ourselves. i'm quite looking forward to her 1 year check up for some actual results, having to deal with my posh spice becoming roseanne Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:52 am

Laughing umm what is the male equivalent to that??? i don't want a james corden! eli is looking quite lanky at the moment but it changes a lot, he was quite the little pudding before he started darting around Smile

imagine having to do the weighing yourself! tsk tsk *something about paying taxes etc etc* Smile
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 am

gosh, that's shocking!
my health visitor, well she's a nurse really, brings the scales with her every month and weighs Arwyn. she came by accident last week to do a 6 month check that she had already done so weighed her anyway Laughing but I think I need to wait til she's 1 now
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Aww yey @ Eli's new shoes! He is super cute in that picture!

On the weight thing - am I the only one who makes giant babies? :/ Hannah weighed 22lb when she was weighed at 7 months :O She is between the 91st and 98th centiles for both weight and height :/ We don't really see any similar aged babies though so it's hard to compare but she's not fat just giant lol! Both of mine have been the same though and it's annoying because people think they are older than they are Sad

I want a little dinky one!!

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Quote :
she's not fat just giant lol
awww that's such a shame for her Laughing! i remember people thinking eli was older cos he had lots of hair and expecting him to wake up and look at them and move his head.

eli was very little for a while but tbh i like it better now he is more robust and ummmm bouncy haha i feel less scared for him than when he was all fragile looking.

i wonder how much hannah weighs now, it probably won't be much more cos eli has only put on a wee bit since 5 and a half months Smile
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 am

Aww no Debs Stephen is massive, he weighs 25lbs now and is killing my back carrying him round! He is on the 98th centile for height and weight. Everyone always thinks he's older than he is Sad He was born looking like a 3 month old though because he was so massive (nearly 11 lb Shocked ). I'll have to get him some proper shoes soon I think, he's got small but really wide and chunky feet though so it should be fun! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D    elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Baby Babble-
Latest topics
» Spotting
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
elijah got his first pair of shoes today :D  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words