Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Silly things that get on your nerves!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

What silly things really get on your nerves? It can be anything!

Mine is people using my toilet. I HATE it! Men more than women, but I really have issues with people using it.

Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 185557
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 am

Most of mine are things that happen at home lol

the loo roll does my head in, and Dan put it backwards more often than not so I said WHY?! He said he doesn't even think about it.... Evil or Very Mad

Butter - we have real butter and you know its a bugger to spread at the best of times, well in this weather our windowsill is plenty cool enough for it...but HE keeps putting it in the fridge - how the hell do I spread it, I've just had crumpets and it has blobs or butter on it cos even the heat wont melt it argggggghhhhh

Pants - he leaves them on the floor behind the door in the bathroom

People (postman/milkman) leaving my front gate open, it has a sign please close gate as dogs loose - they still don't do it!

People who don't take their shoes off when they come in my house - and sit there with their feet on my mat ewwww...was more annoying when Izzy crawled! I know I have dogs and maybe people think thats why its ok - but I know where they have been - my garden or the farm! Anywhere else they get their feet wiped!

Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Dale leaving piles of clothes on the floor and putting socks in wash inside out.
I agree with the toilet roll I hate it being put on backwards drives me mad

Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Currently everything!

But -

-Neil doesnt scrape his plate after dinner leaves it on side with food in it, come down next morning to wash up and have to deal with cold manky food

-He also doesnt push his chair in when he gets down from table, i feel like a teacher constantly saying to him push your chair in! ffs i then end up walking into it cos of bump or c climbs on it to get on table

-My dining room table being used as a dumping ground for mail, keys, wallet, phone, crockery etc. Its a table for eating at

-My girl cat is on probation at mo, damn thing keeps chewing wires, shes gone through the sensor bar for the wii and the headphones for computer and is constantly weaving in and out of my feet

-My boy cat thinks he can sleep under our duvet which is fine til i move my feet at 3am and he bites me. Its my damn bed and hes learning not to do it if he doesnt want impromptu flying lessons in the middle of the night

-My friends 2 boys come over when she comes for a coffee and trash my house. C is a toddler and i accept they make mess but she plays with cpl things at once and if i have a sweep round cpl times a day it stays tidy and even at her ages shes quite good at helping me put her things away. They are 6 and 8 and they tip all C's bricks out, all her toy food etc then she leaves with them after a coffee and leaves the place looking like a total tip. How hard is it to teach them to tidy up esp since they are mostly tipping out stuff they aint even frickin playing with. This is a real bugbear and i probably sound like a cow but my house isnt a showroom but it is fairly tidy even with a toddler and i think its rude, the 6 year old also doesnt share c's own toys with her and i have to tell him to let her play with things cos shes getting upset when hes got her favourtie things hidden out her reach and isnt even playing with them.

-People who glare at me when C has a paddy in public, shes a toddler ffs and is going thru that phase, its not like i train her to scream on cue or am a bad parent usually shes paddying because i have said no to something, and usually its some old cow who has forgotten what being a parent is like anyway

-Strangers who touch my daughter in public without asking me or her. Talking to us is one thing, im proud of me girl and often get compliments on her hair which is nice but people touching her face or hair makes me savage, i dont go up shoving my fingers in their hair do i, why should she be treated like that just cos shes little

-CBeebies, specificially Little cook, sarah jane, zingzillas, ...

Im gonna shut up now cos any more i list are mostly hormonal things but those are ongoing ones and i could be here all day, im an easily irked person Laughing
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 pm

snoopy21 wrote:
Ha you prob hate me, I assure you though I know exactly what Stuart is going to say and he takes way to long to tell it. He always calls me rude when I do interupt him, hmmm maybe I am a bit. Whoops!

Laughing whoops no offence, just this friend of mine finishes a sentence for people and theyre like 'errrm well i wasnt going to say that' Laughing i must admit i do this with my gran, and she does it with me and were usually right x
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 pm

snoopy21 wrote:
Terri you would HATE Stuart. He literally takes 10mins to tell a story.

Eg. I was walking to work today and I was late as my alarm didnt go off and mun wasnt up yet to knock my door. It was cold and slippy so couldnt run and that cat with the manky leg was running about the cresent. Anyway like I was saying I was late for work because of the alarm and mum not being up. Got to work and saw a stray dog in the carpark, it was so weird looking... went in and clocked in at 6.08am. Had to go and see manager, she was wearing a new badge. Anyway i told her that alarm didnt go off, mum didnt knock door and it was cold and slippy so I couldnt run and thats why I was late. She said that was ok but id have to stay on till 11.08am. Which was fine,.... so yeah thats why im 10min late home, because alarm didnt go off and it was slippy. Its really slippy out there. Be careful with the pram in town today.

In other words he slept in and had to stay late to make up time. Why doesnt he say things like that in the 1st place! I can predict what he is going to say before he's half way through but if I interupt him he huffs and refuses to speak for hlf an hr! Grrrrr!!! lol x

ahh my gran is like this, you could ask a simple question about something, befor she gets round to answering it she has to tell you a full novel...and most of it having absolutley nothing to do with the original convo, and still doesnt answre the question Rolling Eyes Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol, I'm glad it's not just me then that finds silly things annoying. Having read the other posts I actually find most of the things on there irritating too.

No wonder James likes a drink!!! Lol x
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

i think i could summarise by just saying "my OH" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 pm

I'd be here all day everything annoys me mwhaha2
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 am

Sooo many things. I get wound up so easily.

One of my main things is when people pull off the labels from bottles or pull stickers/labels of things and then sit there and play with them. Gross! it makes me cringe.
Back to top Go down
betty

betty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:50 am

My OH always leaves water in the kitchen sink. I hate it. Sometimes there is even a cloth floating about in the water. There is nothing worse than having to put my hand in to the cold horrible water to pull the plug.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm

^^ that annoys me too. Or worse he puts dirty dishes in the sink to 'soak' which is actually just putting them in water and avoiding washing them. Means I have to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Silly things that get on your nerves!   Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly things that get on your nerves!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Silly things that get on your nerves! - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words