Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right so in a nut shell louis is being haunted!!
It started a while ago hearing him banging against his cot and wen we go up to move him he's fast off no where near the bars... Things like this we thought nothing of but for the last week at exacty 9pm louis has been waking up screaming and on Sunday night both me and Adam heard an awful voice talk to louis then seconds later he was screaming when we got in there he wasn't stood at the cot like he normally would but laid central hysterically screaming and shaking and he would not even let us go near his room...Once we got him settled in our bed about half an hour later his monitor started beeping so I turned it off and in the morning I went into his room to find the baby monitor unplugged at the wall:/ so scary... The next night the same happened so he's been in our bed since and he's going into the other big bedroom at the weekend and I have a medium and a phsycic coming tonight at 7.30 to get rid of whatever is scaring my baby!!
They have told me to keep louis with me at all times no matter what and that it can only be something evil as no spirits scare children especially of 10 months and they need to find out why and what it wants!! Louis won't even come in his bedroom in the day and as for my cat she won't even go upstairs now!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 am

Eeek Jen you are scaring me now! Should I be worried that I heard someone say hello and that front door has possibly been opened (same night as voice and toilet lid possibly banging?).

Iv felt abit scared but not threatened, Caitlin seems happy talking to the wall/ghost/whatever. I wasnt too worried, but if you say hearing voices, things moving is concerning.... yikes and im a protestant too lol, the priest prob wouldnt come lol! x

Cant wait to hear what they say to tamsen xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 am

LOL..snoop..there is a difference in hauntings. The normal bangs...thumps..and sometimes spirit voices or manifestations are usually benign and don't bother anyone. Ghosts(intelligent hauntings) will sometimes want to have their input in the family and want to be heard on occasion. There are also residual haunting..an imprint of previous events replaying itself over and over, and are unaware of any present living ppl in the home. Tamsen's situation is way different..there is good reason for her to be proactive and get this thing out of her house as it's intent is to do harm. Because Louis is terrified..screaming..next to being attacked in the safety of his own room..it's moving objects and speaking directly too him..is what is alarming. Children usually see or experience ghosts as they aren't jaded and are very open to it. I don't like that a non human entity is going after a child..that is unusual...as they usually go for teens or adults. xxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 am

oh my This has really freaked me. and Poor louis!!!!

Let us know how this evening goes

Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 am

ooo but jen not every ghost which moves things are bad.. (see my post) we had doors shutting and things being thrown on the stairs and on the floors up stairs.. plsu the odd banging.. (use the freak perry out lol) oh and the lights went on a few times which shit us up as we would wake up with a bang n see there was lights on down stairs and think some one had broken in! (but thats another story)

but yea i really hope that they will get rid of it.. x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 am

I agree Becci..90% of hauntings are harmless. It's the other 10% that can be dangerous. When reading Tamsen's post, she mentioned an awful voice and Louis screaming..monitors being unplugged and things moved. Most children that experience ghost-like experiences find them comforting and non-threatening. Louis's case seems to be scary. Most churches now have a sect or department now to handle the 10%. I hope that thing whatever it is..is banished forever. xxx
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 am

The medium which is coming is from the church the other lady also has something to with the church also another thing which has hapened is the stair gates where loosened tht much that when I opened the gate it fell over.. Obviously would have caused great harm if louis stood against it xx
Back to top Go down
XLeanneX

XLeanneX

About Me!
My Name: is Leanne
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 am

Fecking hell this post has given me the jitters!

I'd be outta there in a flash! Hope you get it sorted fast. xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:31 am

Tamsen&Louis wrote:
The medium which is coming is from the church the other lady also has something to with the church also another thing which has hapened is the stair gates where loosened tht much that when I opened the gate it fell over.. Obviously would have caused great harm if louis stood against it xx

Thats bad!x reminds me when i was younger my auntie lived in a mother and baby place and everytime she went out of the living room my cousons baby pics would be turned over so u cudnt see the pic of him use to freak us all out x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 am

umm see if you can find out why it has it on for louis so much.. i know it must be upsetting but its just seems weird for ghost/thing to go for children in a bad way xxx
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 am

OMG affraid
i do belive in this type of thing.

poor louis i would keep him close to you as much as you can dont leave him etc.
hope they can bless the house and the bad spirts.

have you thought about tracing the house back on what it was bulit on and the history.
also talk to the spirt telling him her to stop please. xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 am

This is the 2nd time Ive read this post and every time I do I get the shivers!

Spoo oooooo keeeeeeee

Hope you get the thing gone soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 am

flippin eck tams!!! i hope u get rid of watever is there!!! poor louis he must be petrified!! x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 am

Don't let him out of your site hun. Move him into your room till this gets resolved. xxxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 am

OMG!!! Hope it gets sorted for you, i'd have been long gone by now never to return!!

I've gone so unbelievably cold reading this What a Face and the fact i can see a graveyard from my window is not helping.
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 am

This really made all the hairs stand up on the back of my neck and my goose bumps were huge.

let us know how you get on, this has seriously freaked me out! affraid
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 am

Hope your getting on ok chick x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 am

i keep coming back to see if she has reported back ,,,,, really is spooky and creeping me out Sad so i cannot bein to imagine how Tamsin is feeling about it Sad
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 am

Me too..hope that they figure out what it is and get it out! xxx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 am

Shit me I wish I hadn't read that now, had to go and check on Harry and switch my bedroom light on and wait for Rob to get home - so much for an early night. Please let us know how you get on, poor little Louis xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 am

Coming at this from a slightly different view point.

Did anything ever happen before Louis came along?

I believe that we all belong to soul groups and that our human lives are chosen to teach us lessons our souls need to learn. I also believe that when babies are young their soul group come to watch over them, to see how they are settling in. Wil certainly used to smile, laugh and stare as though there was someone there when I could see nothing and it wasn't necessarily always in the same place.

When Wil reached about 10-12 months old he would occasionally wake up screaming or become randomly clingy and through working with him I understood that he was losing the contact with his soul group and it was hard for him.

Maybe Louis is being tormented by a previous enemy and the connection is to Louis rather than the house. I am sure it can be fixed though before Louis is old enough to remember any of it.
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 am

A everyonethis is going to be a long one...
We was right he wanted Louis he was a bitter man aged 57 a sexist one at that he wanted louis didn't care wether or not he scared him in the process the voice we heard was him attempting to pick Louis up saying 'come with me' he believe Louis to be his baby Bobby this is why louis wouldn't stand at his cot or put his arms up ...he's been in the house for years as he said tht people tried to get rid of him before he was so so bitter and nasty his wife patrisha had divorced him and refused him access of bobby then patrisha and bobby died in a fire ... He turned very angry once I removed louis from the room hence why he was slamming kitchen cupboards and unscrewed the stair gate and switched off the baby monitor as he said I was taking his baby away again ... He refused to go they had to force him out as he wads saying typical woman telling me lies (Sharon was telling him that he needs to go to the lights and bobby will be there.. This baby belongs here he is called Louis) just before he leftI saw him well a grey figure / outline with a red outline (an angry ora apparently) anyway half an hour later we went upstairs and the cat had made herself comfy in there and the room was warm..

For those who struggle to believe honestly it was a very strange experience he was responding by moving the cot mobile opening the wardrobe door and knocking he was most definatly not a part of my imagination he also did this to me made my heart feel heavy and ache and my legs itch astjough a blanket was gettin wrapped tighter and tighter around my legs and kept coming and touching different part of me making each part go ice cold .. Adam also had him hand pulled and his hand turned freezing.
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 am

Bloody hell Shocked I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that he's gone for sure now!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am

I really shouldnt of read this at this time of night!
Hope its sorted now x
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:05 am

OMFG!!!!!! Poor little man!!!!!!! Hope it fecks off!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamsen&Louis

Tamsen&Louis

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 am

Well the cat was straight in there it's warmer in there now and it feels peaceful so hopefully yes he's gone lolxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal   Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Don't read if you don't believe in paranormal - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words