Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

why do people need to be so goddam annoying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

why do people need to be so goddam annoying? _
PostSubject: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:24 am

My aunt is always making comments to me about how I ...well not so much a raise hannah but just decisions I make.

e.g. she has hannah on a thursday and friday for a few hours til I get home. she doesnt have to unless im working a late - but she chooses to collect hannah early to give her a break from nursery as she is there full time.
so when I drop hannah off its 8am and obviously cold outside - the past two days have been foggy and freezing at that time. so both days ive put leggings and a tshirt on her obviously im not god or anything I dont know what the weather is going to turn out like especially in glasgow. yesterday I went to pick her up and she must have said about 12 times "hannah was dressed for winter today and she must have been so warm I felt so sorry for her" because its brightened up about lunch time. its september for christ sake. its not like I had a hat and scarf on her.

she does it all the time. Hannah wanted a walkers crisp and because I let her have one she said "oh I didnt think you would be allowed that incase you choke" shes nearly 2? was I wrong to give her one crisp?

Im so grateful that she has her and looks after her but I dread picking her up from there incase she starts making comments at me!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

I would be so annoyed with comments like that!

Its like they want to whinge about your 'parenting skills' (or in their mind -lack of!) but rather than just say it straight to your face they route it via the child somehow...JUST SAY IT TO MY FACE SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOUR STUPID COMMENT!

Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 am

I KNOW!! thats exactly what its like. It does my head in. then If I try and back myself up she doesnt listen. I said well at 8am its foggy and freezing and she replied but its been nice the whole week. oh I guess that means its GOT to be nice today! fool!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 am

Awww, some people can be annoying.

Luckily people know how blunt James and I are so dont tend to make many comments, and have been shot down when they have tried (like when he had to hold me back from attacking my MIL over Aimee affraid lol)

Im sure people comment behind our backs though, and if I ever hear her come home and say anything I will go bonkers!

(blimey, I must sound like a right nut case!)

x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 am

Oh so annoying
were oppsoite here in the mornings its nice & sunny but by 11-12 it totally changes xx
She prob woulda moaned if u dropped her off at 8am in shorts n top lol

As for walkers crisps callum always nicks 1 of mine xx
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm

she sounds like a whinging old bag! like no matter what do do itl be wrong Rolling Eyes iif you had have dropped her off in a vest top and shorts she would have had something to say about that. just let it go over your head xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: why do people need to be so goddam annoying?   why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do people need to be so goddam annoying?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
why do people need to be so goddam annoying? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words