Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Wanna prove a point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you want to be in my position?
Yes
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Vote_l1018%Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Vote_r10
 18% [ 4 ]
No
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Vote_l1082%Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Vote_r10
 82% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

Wanna prove a point - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiya ladies

After yet another arguement i've been told that loads of women would give their right arm to be in my position. As in being at home with the kids whilst their bloke went out and worked. This includes and i quote " doing it all in the house, caring for their bloke, have a dinner made for him when he comes in, bringing up the kids, and tending to his needs"

Here's a poll for you all. You don't have to write anything if you don't want to. Just please please please vote in the poll.

This statement seriously p*ssed me off.

Dee
x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 am

lol can you come over here and tell him for me? x
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 am

I don't really understand why you're still with him, you clearly seem very unhappy in your relationship, so why not make a clean break of it, I don't think the issue here is what you should/shouldn't do it's more the way he talks to you like you're a piece of a crap, whether you work or stay at home you should be equal partners in a relationship and I sense that he feels like he's superior to you in some way.

Sorry to be harsh but if it were me in your position I would have left him ages ago, freom your recent posts I can't possibly see what positive things you are getting out of being with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 am

I agree completely with Mandy, I voted no, not because I wouldn't love to be home with Harry more, but cos I would rather work 40 hours like I do now than be in your position with that complete pig. Is there actually anything good in your relationship anymore, it sounds to me like you'd be better off without him really hun xx
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am

LisaGandAmelia wrote:
Yeah I would feel very grateful to be given the chance to cook, clean and generally look after your man child.................NOT! The cheek of him! Mad

man child pmsl!!! i know he has a right cheek dee!!! think he needs to take a nice long look in the mirror and realise what he has got!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

i agree with mandy too.im back at work now and work mon-wed 3 full days. when im off thurs/fri i will keep the house generally tidy.wash dishes,keep kitchen clean, tidy away toys etc but then once a week (normally a sunday) we have a good clean around the house. we have our own jobs which we always do each. i do the laundry, ironing(if we have any), generally do most of "alfie related things",dust,clean bathroom, change beds etc. Gav nearly always does the washing up, cleans the kitchen quite alot, hoovers and puts the bin out. we take it in turns cooking meals depending on wat we fancy. i think u shud work as a team rather than him expecting things from u. its not on and u deserve better! x
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 am

thank u. Maybe i should let him read this. He'd more than likely go off on one bout it tho lol x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 am

Brace yourself....I am about to be completely honest because that's what people who genuinely care about you do. Wanna prove a point - Page 2 466645

FFS Dee go and look in a mirror at yourself and see what this relationship is doing to you.
Do you think so little of yourself that you are prepared to accept another person, let alone the father of your child, speaking to you like this?

I haven't responded to your poll because it is not a case of wanting or not wanting to be in your position its about allowing yourself to be in that position at all.

No person has the right to treat you in this way unless you allow them too and unfortunately by continuing to argue with your OH rather than taking decisive action you are effectively telling him it is okay to treat you like this.

Now I have said all that I will also say that we are all here for you and will support you whatever you decide to do because that's what friends do. Wanna prove a point - Page 2 466645
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 am

Im sorry Dee but I completely agree with Mandy and Gill, and Gill has basically said what I was going to say, I think you prob know yourself that he shouldnt be treating you like this and the issue isnt 'who does what jobs/or who goes out to work everyday' at all but him being a complete arse wipe! He seriously needs to buck up the way he acts to you. Its not right. Sorry if I sound harsh and really hope you dont take it the wrong way, I dont understand why women let their oh's treat them like this??? I suppose unless you are in that situation you never know how you are going to react but id like to think (from the other things you've said about him) that if it was me id be out of there like a shot.
Big hugs and hope you sort it one way or another
xx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 am

Gill is saying everything i say over and over..... and im sure becki and steph!!

Dee, ur worth more than this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Wanna prove a point   Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna prove a point

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Wanna prove a point - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words