Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

I just came very close to a complete meltdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

I just came very close to a complete meltdown _
PostSubject: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 am

Seriously, my heart was racing and I literally didn't know what to do with myself Sad I had a complete panic moment and why I hear you ask....?

Because I brought me, myself and my iPhone up to bed for a little lurk before sleep time only to be greeted by some freakishly grey and manky looking page with forums missing and no where to log in Sad and worst of all no Banda panda No

Anyway once I had been onto fb to lodge my complaint I managed to calm myself just long enough to find the 'classic version' tab in the forum support bar and here I am and all is good with my world again Very Happy

Lisa you know we all love you but Jesus Christ woman you just aged me ten years through fright! Wink

Night night lovely BANDA I'm so glad we were reunited before I had nightmares blushlove

xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 am

Flip me woman I was thinking you were having a serious panic attack due to stress/life/OH/kids.... and it was only flaming because you couldnt be a nosey feck Laughing

Glad calm is restored, you got your fix and can now sleep soundly knowing all our gossip! Goodnight hun. x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 am

Crap Debs..I was having a heart attack right along with ya..till I read the ending! LOL! xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

PMSL Snoops! I don't think I would panic as much if it was OH/kids/life related Razz

but yeah you got me hun - I'm the nosiest of nosy fecks Wink

Lol Jen - all's well that ends well Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Deb! I hear you!

I had the same experience! I scrolled through my previous pages that I'd looked at earlier and they had all turned into the same very bland, pandaless banda!

Is it just us iphoners that experienced this hellish event?
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I was LOLing at Mara for her breakdown over it yesterday!
Back to top Go down
donzy&harry

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Happened to me to i dont have an iphone, freaked me right out, didnt like it, dont like change! Lol!
(actually easier to navigate with touch screen phone though, how do i get it back?!!!)
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 pm

That happened to me as well lol. Took me ages to discover the classic version button x
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

bring on a blackberry button!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 pm

LOL Debs, you can't blame me for it - its forumotion (our hosts) doing it - I certainly didn't cos I am currently full of flu and feeling like poop

I wish they told me before doing these things!

'Your forum on your Mobile phone : Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: I just came very close to a complete meltdown   I just came very close to a complete meltdown Empty

Back to top Go down

I just came very close to a complete meltdown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
I just came very close to a complete meltdown Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words