Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

where do your lo's eat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

where do your lo's eat? _
PostSubject: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 am

Im just curious to where your lo's eat now.

Callum use to eat in his highchair but he would scream and wudnt eat anything so we brought table and chairs for him which he started sit up and eat fine but now he just gets up and walks around eating i need to get him back into a sitting down routine just dont knw whether to go back to highchair x

Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 am

Izzy used to have a highchair, but it was quite bulky and didn't fit under our kitchen table too well, so when she started to eat meals with us I sold it and got a M&P Booster seat that goes on a normal chair - so its just like she is sat at the table with us.

I dont allow her to eat anything other than little snacks (like a grape or a tiny bit of cheese) while not in the chair
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 am

Cerys has a booster seat that fits on our dining chairs. She always eats her meals at the table, with snacks or tit bits, she just walks around with them Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 am

Libby has her brekkie and dinner on a booster seat at the dining table but her lunch at the table in her playroom. xx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 am

Andrew went from a highchair to a booster seat at 1 year 5 months (when Sophie needed the highchair) and is now sitting on a normal chair at the table with us. If you want Callum to sit at the table to eat then you have to be consistant, I kept putting Andrew back and he has now learnt that if he gets off he will get put back. It is ok him getting down if he has finished eating though.

Andrew never liked the booster seat so it didnt last long with him but Sophie sits in it now anyways pushed up to the table as she is still too small to reach the table properly! Andrew is easily big enough though!

Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 am

lily-ann and lewis both sit at the table in highchairs...although if it's a really cold evening he'll sit on the floor with me and eat...he's happy either way
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 am

Wriggler wrote:
Andrew went from a highchair to a booster seat at 1 year 5 months (when Sophie needed the highchair) and is now sitting on a normal chair at the table with us. If you want Callum to sit at the table to eat then you have to be consistant, I kept putting Andrew back and he has now learnt that if he gets off he will get put back. It is ok him getting down if he has finished eating though.

Andrew never liked the booster seat so it didnt last long with him but Sophie sits in it now anyways pushed up to the table as she is still too small to reach the table properly! Andrew is easily big enough though!

lol Vick - my booster chair has straps so she cant just get down - jeez that would be annoying if she could - she'd be off every minute
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:30 am

Just wondering if this might be better

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3983526/Trail/searchtext%3ECHICCO+BOOSTER+SEAT.htm
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

I cant see that it has different seat heights? I have bought 3 boosters chairs lol (one for france, one here, MIL and my mums) and they all have a seat the goes up and down - which is useful as they grow and for different chair/tables

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3760835/Trail/searchtext%3EBOOSTER+SEAT.htm
thats the one I have ^^^

This is the one at MILs http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3986695/Trail/searchtext%3EBOOSTER+SEAT.htm - it only has 2 heights but better than non

I have 2 of these http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3769207/Trail/searchtext%3EBOOSTER+SEAT.htm
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 am

Are they all good lisa would you recommend a certain one out of the three?xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 am

My LO used to sit on a booster seat at the table with us, but we've just got a new table and the booster don't fit on the new chairs. So he either sits in his highchair (thats right upto the table) or he just sits in a normal chair. My LO's quite tall so can reach the standard tables - its only really his breakfast (sloppy foods) he has in his highchair
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 am

CarlaAndCallum wrote:
Are they all good lisa would you recommend a certain one out of the three?xx

If that one you linked to has adjustable height it may well be fine...but I know I have changed Izzys booster seat already as i swapped kitchen chairs and it needed to be higher. Then I had a different table and it was slightly different, so having the adjustment like the M&P is great.

I have the M&P on almost the highest setting which I know the others dont go that high, so if I used the others at home she wouldn't quite sit at a comfy position - but they are fine at my mums and MILs cos they use the tray!

EDIT - I gogoled that one you linked to, although argos doesn't say it - it does have 3 heights as this site says http://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Chicco_Mr_Party_Booster_Seat_2021/version.asp?refsource=Bafroogle
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am

Im an appauling parent Laughing

Caitlin eats breaky in the living room - toast & fruit (the rare occassion she eats cereal in morning its in highchair), snacks in the living room, & has lunch in the living room. All times the plate is sat on a wee stool she has and she sits on her bum on the rug.... or potters about Rolling Eyes .

Dinner is always in highchair in the kitchen. Our highchair does come apart and change to table and chair but not doing that as she'l be so low compared to us and we eat together.

I moan that our rug is stained and scabby looking... but its all my fault! We have no issue getting Caitlin to sit in higchair, she runs to it at dinner time & is no trouble when we out. Its pure lazyness on my part letting her eat in living room so freely. Come to think of it I may start taking the top part off the highchair at lunch & bringing it in living room with a mess mat under it.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:49 am

Good thinking Snoops! I hate food in the rug lol - I don't even know why I give her grapes to walk round with cos she doesn't like the skins and spits it out on the floor, she will pick it up and put it in the bin if I ask her to...but its still gone blob on the rug already!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 pm

ditto snoops...im appauling too Laughing he usuall has cerial for brekki, so its a highchair jobby...but sarny lunches and snaks are livivng room jobbies...pure lazyness i know, but like caitlin he has no probs with the highchair, and does sit still when he's eating...we have livivngroom picnics Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 am

I think having dogs encourages one to use a booster/highchair - they would take her food in a second given half chance and even in the booster chair she gives it to them!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 am

I have just changed Wil's highchair so it is now a little table and chair for him to play at. He sits on a normal dining room chair with a cushion on it to lift him up for meals.

He also has a stool up to the coffee table in the living room for snacks.

I am also bad though because he tends to eat his early breakfast on the run and can often be seen with a bag of toast (he even asks for toast in a bag) running round the house or out and about.

His latest desire is to eat snacks sitting in his little tykes car in front of the TV - it looks like a drive in movie for toddlers in my living room Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: where do your lo's eat?   where do your lo's eat? Empty

Back to top Go down

where do your lo's eat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
where do your lo's eat? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words