Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

sweets/food...what do you miss???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

First topic message reminder :

from being a child??
lucky charms mmmmmm iv been thinking of getting some off ebay for a while now

vice versa's mmmmmm

and pop man pop mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am

Ok..now I remember a bunch of ladies went on and on a long time ago about some discontinued product over there called foam creme..or cremola foam something or other..did anyone ever explain what that was and if they managed to find some?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 am

creamola foam sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 the only thing i have ever consumed that made me instantly puke ugggghhhhh nasty!!! look at these horrid saccharine little bastards!! http://www.scottishquality.com/Art-and-Crafts/Gillian-Kyle/233-Creamola-Foam-Foil-Bag.html ugh!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 am

pinkyd wrote:
texan bars i loved them!

haha pinks they were the best.

Also Star bars and Nuttys
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:01 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
creamola foam sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 128142 the only thing i have ever consumed that made me instantly puke ugggghhhhh nasty!!! look at these horrid saccharine little bastards!! http://www.scottishquality.com/Art-and-Crafts/Gillian-Kyle/233-Creamola-Foam-Foil-Bag.html ugh!

LMAO! I remember this topic because so many ladies desperately wanted them to continue it as it was the best drink ever made! I see you can still get it! xxx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 am

holy christ, if i wanted poison in my water i would find some decent drugs to do it with!!! apparently this is the 'new' creamola foam http://www.candy-licious.net/products/Lemon-and-Lime-Krakatoa-fruity-fizzy-drink-the-new-creamola-foam.html blearghhh
Back to top Go down
xx maxi xx

xx maxi xx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 am

cadburys spira i loved it i wish they never stopped making them Mad
Back to top Go down
rach&paige

rach&paige

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

yumyumyum!
lucky charms got to be top of my list i luuuuuuuurrrrvvvvvvvveeeeeeeedddd them as a kid SmileSmileSmile

Also pushpops, did not know they didnt make them anymore! may be full of sugary artificial shite but OMG when i was 11 they tasted so good and were soooooo cooooooooooool lol Smile x
Back to top Go down
donzy&harry

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 am

Wham bars! Showing my age! And those toffee bars was it highland toffee, u would always end up eating half the wrapper as it was stuck to the toffee!!!!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:16 am

Donzy, you can still get wham bars!!

my faves, and strawberry refreshers.

also loved cherry lips and floral gums I love you
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 am

Oh parma violets! You can still get them though Mmmmmm!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 am

Wham bars mmmmmm!

There was some in the box of sweets Jen had sent over for the kids and i have to admit Jen i ate them Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 am

mara wrote:
Wham bars mmmmmm!

There was some in the box of sweets Jen had sent over for the kids and i have to admit Jen i ate them Embarassed

LMAO! Good! Love it! xxx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

THERE ARE NO SMARTIES NO MORE ??????

i was bangin on about cremola foam and after loads of research i found a shop that sold it ,,, i toddled off to this shop paid about 8 quid for a pot of orange and an pot of raspberry flavour "kramola" foam , was ever so excited !
got home made a little glass so the kids could have a taste ,,, it got spat right back out and needless to say those pots are still sitting full in my kitchen Sad !

tk maxx have started selling lucky charms and hershey sauces etc !

i loved them rainblo things , only prob was they lost there flavour so quick Sad
mint golf ball chewing gum yummy !
someone mentioned a bottle of favoured pop , try your quieter newsagents Smile and bakers ,
i would be happy right now if they brought back wispa golds

fireball jawbreakers , loved them
was it dennis the menace bars , liquorice on one side and blackcurrant on other ?
wham bars , irn bru bars , nerds yum yum yum
i could go on alllllll night long Smile
Back to top Go down
donzy&harry

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Im going to the shops today then! Who needs to pay 1 quid for a red bull? Not me any more, thays if ican find a wham bar in cornwall!
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:48 pm

they still+make smarties but they taste poo as its all+natural+colours. Also the colours are pants
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

ohhhh yeah highland toffee mmmm
and wham barsmmmm

we also used to get 15p chew bars from the ice cream man, the were like double the size of normal ones, cant remember what they were called though

ohh and push pops mmm

i just bought some candy sticks from the shop

ohh anyone remember the old style chocklick??? befor it was just crushed up choccy it was a really fine powder and it was gorgous mmmmm
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

eye balls mmmm
http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/terror-eyes-p-479.html
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

hahah a quarter of is an awesome shop Very Happy hubby got a stockpile of sweeties from there a while back and hid the box so high up i couldn't reach boo!
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Fizz bombs, nik naks - cheese flavour different to the ones they do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: sweets/food...what do you miss???   sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sweets/food...what do you miss???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
sweets/food...what do you miss??? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words