Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

My Baby Banda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey Ladies

On such a sad day I am reminded of what we have here, a community, a support network and real friends.

Banda is my baby and I am proud of what its become and I am also really really grateful for its members - without you ladies it would be nothing!

You all backed me up when I started it when it was nothing but an empty page, you spent time building it up to what it is today and I couldn't have made banda what it is without you all

So thank you ladies for making US what we are today, and Laura thank you too for being here

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 am

Lisa, you have done a great job with the site, which keeps us all coming back!

Well done xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 am

I don't feel drunk now!

But Lisa you've done an amazing job, and I know I could not have done it. You've put so much effort and love into this site. and it's seen every day by all the members xx
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 am

I agree with all the other ladies, I know I havent been on as long as some but already feel like part of the furniture!! Well done Lisa long may you reign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:48 am

Agree with everything everyone said!! I left AB ages before you all moved as I had enough... there was a hole in my life haha

youve done such a fab job!! and all the lovelest people are here too!! I love it!! so much so I dont tell any of my 'real life baby friends' I want it to myself haha

xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 am

My Baby Banda - Page 2 267219
You identified a great gaping gap in our chatting (oh, and baby) needs Lisa - well done you - banda and it's pandas have become a very special community for sure xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:17 am

what everybody else already said ... i have no brain of my own today its been sucked oooot by a grouchy 5 week old Ava
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:03 am

i think its a testament to what as been achieved here by what we have all been through the past week and got throught it together.

i wasnt on AB for over 18months and got bfp went back and searched high and low for you guys, a bit of detective work was done and i'm so pleased i found you, i def wouldnt have been able to cope past 8 months without the support from this site

so thank you xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 am

I I love you BANDA and each and every Panda here!!!

Although I did enjoy my time on AB I never felt I could fully be myself there and never felt I fitted in tbh. I feel so much more at home and relaxed here and feel I can have an opinion and although it can sometimes (quite often Rolling Eyes ) differs to that of others I love the fact that we never seem to fall out and can have healthy debate without being jumped on or threads being trashed.

Thankyou Lisa your time and effort are greatly appreciated by all here.

xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 am

Lisa..you..this site..and ALL of the ladies on here are freakin' fantastic! When you first created this site..there wasn't one second of hesitation to join it as AB to me had become a place that I didn't feel safe or welcome anymore in. With the exception of a few wonderful ladies, I just didn't want to go back there. I always felt like you could never express your frustration..your concerns..even being silly without having your hand slapped or threatened with a mute or ban. It was almost daily that some thread was getting locked or trashed over there. Whilst here..we can hash it out..like grown ups..because despite any differences..we RESPECT one another. How often have you or any of the admins/mods here had to intervene? I cannot thank you enough Lisa..and the wonderful members of this site for giving me a safe place to fall and a zillion laughs to-boot. Love you all! xxx
Back to top Go down
VickieAndSophie

VickieAndSophie

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 am

I love love love this site
and all you fab ladies
XXXxX
(Well done Lisa)
XxX
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 am

I echo everything said by the other Pandas. Banda is the best and you have done a brilliant job Lisa. Big round of applause and take a bow!! xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 am

Ditto Ditto Ditto. I was fed up of the other site too. A dark cloud seemed to appear over there No Totally agree with Jen with regards to the fact that we all RESPECT each other on BANDA. Us admins also feel part of the furniture because we are not here to dictate, bully or jump in head first. We just use common sense. I often forget that I have an admin badge because we very rarely get involved with dodgy posts. Thats because we have a close knit community that is built on trust and friendship. All new members are always made to feel welcome by everyone and hopefully if they decide to stay, they soon become part of the fun Laughing

Lisa you are a very intelligent, tactful and caring lady and you should be damn proud of that xxx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:22 am

My Baby Banda - Page 2 270211
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:25 am

I agree with everything everyone else has said. I was oblivious to the divide and bitchiness in AB also as i only really ever posted in General Pregnancy. I think it was Pinky who got me to come over and ive never looks back since. Ive never knows before how it feels to be part of an online community but here i feel like i never have to watch wat i say, I could happily talk to any one of you without feeling awkward. You know my deepest darkest secrets and know me prob better than i know myself.

I dont know where I would be without you ladies - and wot on earth would i do on a night time?!! tv is so boring these days lol!!

No honest Lisa you have done an amazing job and from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU!!!

x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 am

Ya done good boss, loves ya x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 am

I for one know that it was created at a time when laura was having a bit of a hard time on ab. I told her to get her butt over here and she was so glad she did.

you have done so well lisa. I wouldnt even know where to start Laughing
x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

Lisa - I said all I needed to say last night on fb.

You should be incredibly proud of what you have created and it says everything about how much you were respected on AB that so many people came here without hesitation. Whatever might be said over there now is insignificant with the love and support you have from us all here. It was proven yesterday when so many panda's jumped in to support you.

love ya, chief panda My Baby Banda - Page 2 270211
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:50 am

I couldn't agree more with what everybody has said....I came over here because I felt ignored on the other site, I certainly don't feel that over here.

You have done a fab job and should be very proud of yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chickadee22

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

i love this wee site , i dont get to post as much as id like as i never get the times these days but i love catching up with the everyone and seeing how u all are !

u should be so proud its a lovely place to be with such lovely ppl and no bullshit - love it My Baby Banda - Page 2 633833
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

My Baby Banda - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: My Baby Banda   My Baby Banda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Baby Banda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
My Baby Banda - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words