Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

mmmm an interesting discovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

mmmm an interesting discovery _
PostSubject: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:52 am

Well . . . . . Cerys has already discovered she has a belly button and is fascinated by it - plays with it all the time. Well the inevitable has happened and she's gone further south and discovered her foof Laughing Embarassed Twice today while her nappy was off I've caught with her hand down there having a *ahem* rummage Doh eh? awww bless blushlove
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 am

lol, ava discovered hers at an early age, i dread bath time as she always has a good rummage Laughing
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:01 am

Arwyn's only had a play down there once Laughing she has so many toys in there I can usually distract her!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 am

i was quite amused really, it was the look of concentration on her face as well Laughing xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 am

Lol! Bless her, Taylas had a good feel around before but i usually distract her then she forgets....until next time!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 am

i'm just glad we don't have boys, don't think i could take tweaking of widgets Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Hehe ellie has also discovered her's.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 am

Lol Pinky i hate little boys that constantly have their hands down their pants!! (i dont mean toddlers btw lol)
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 am

oh yes boys become very attached to their todger VERY young Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

And never let go!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 am

BabyMilly wrote:
And never let go!

Ain't that the truth. Man's best friend Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am

Lol c doesnt seem to have noticed hers yet...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

Haha Hannah doesn't seem to have noticed hers yet either. Her brother on the other hand likes to keep a firm hold on his just in case someone tries to pinch it Rolling Eyes probably doesn't help that I told him if he doesn't keep his undies on it will get cold and drop off Razz

xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am

hahaha aw! elijah went through a phase of just holding on and pulling, it looked so sore! then he would look around accusingly and cry Laughing doesn't bother now really Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

Wil only pays attention to his when it gets stuck to him Shocked (OH tells me this is a common problem).

He does like to help with wiping down there too when we are changing a bum.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 am

hahaha helping Very Happy elijah gets a bit of a far away look sometimes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Charlie discovered his bit a while ago, pulls at them and you will catch him every no and then with his hands down his nappy. What even more interesting is his dads bits tho, if oh has got out the shower and Charlie is there he just stares! He's tried to pull at that as well oh was like a rocket when he went to grab it! Lmao.
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 am

finlay was playing with his winky the other day he then stood up and he couldn't see it (cos of his belly) it was so funny he looked really confused that it had disappeared lol he had to sit back down again to make sure it was still there had a good feel and a giggle, this continued for a good 30 mins it was funny as lol xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 am

Aimee has started noticing hers more when she hasnt got her nappy off.

Although when James gets out the shower and is naked, she points at his bits and shouts 'poo poo' scratch - yep Aimee, willys are horrible things and you must never go near one!

x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

Omg O has been fully aware of his since he was about 9mth/1yr old and hasn't let go since. The way he used to tug on it made 'my' eyes water Shocked

But now he's got full access (no nappies now) there is no stopping him and i'm forever catching him with his hand down there Rolling Eyes
(he's even learnt to do tricks with it Shocked Shocked Shocked Don't ask! Rolling Eyes )

As for girls - just you wait till its potty training time, they'll be no distracting them then lol
My SIL was telling me the other day when she was potty training my niece, my niece was forever investigating!
SIL would say 'P what are you doing?' to which she'd reply 'nowt!' SIL would say when leave it alone!' to which she'd reply '..but it feels nice!' Shocked Embarassed Shocked Doh
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 am

as soon as evans nappy is off his hand is right down there pulling at his wee bit and slapping it mmmm an interesting discovery 548646
my oh gets a minter its so funny
he has pointed at my ohs a few times but not tried to grab it yet!! my boobs are a different matter altogether tho, he is obsessed with them and forever trying to get his hands down my top!!
Back to top Go down
Jolene

Jolene

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Omg i thought it was just a boy thing untill I read this!! Niamhs not found hers yet, probably because I'm always in such a rush when i change her I lob a nappy strait back on so she doesnt get chance, and she's too busy trying not to get drowned by oscar, or chasing after his willy in the bath, it so wrong pmsl!!

infact thats just reminded me, I went to visit my friend a few weeks ago, she's got a girl 6 months younger than Oscar, and we were making them luch, we'd left them in the playpen together, all went quiet, not a good sign with 2 todlers lol we went in to check what they were up to and Oscar had taken his willy out of his nappy and Asha was pulling it lol so wrong!!
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Laughing Laughing They are so funny. She obviously likes the feeling because she keeps doing it Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Jolene wrote:
Omg i thought it was just a boy thing untill I read this!! Niamhs not found hers yet, probably because I'm always in such a rush when i change her I lob a nappy strait back on so she doesnt get chance, and she's too busy trying not to get drowned by oscar, or chasing after his willy in the bath, it so wrong pmsl!!

infact thats just reminded me, I went to visit my friend a few weeks ago, she's got a girl 6 months younger than Oscar, and we were making them luch, we'd left them in the playpen together, all went quiet, not a good sign with 2 todlers lol we went in to check what they were up to and Oscar had taken his willy out of his nappy and Asha was pulling it lol so wrong!!

Shocked oh dear Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 am

lmao this thread is so funny...olivers doesnt really bother with his todge that much tbh...leo was never that botherd either.
he will have a little tug every now and again, if he notices it when he's in the bath, but thats it really 'touch wood' Laughing x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mmmm an interesting discovery   mmmm an interesting discovery Empty

Back to top Go down

mmmm an interesting discovery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
mmmm an interesting discovery Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words