Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 4 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TwinkleStar

TwinkleStar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 am

Hello

Andrew is a little angel and I love him to bits! He weighed 7lb 14.5oz at birth! He is the apple of my eye

This was Andrew only a few minutes old:
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Ev53lv

This was Andrew on his first birthday last week!
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 119uvls
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:02 am

Robert is yet to turn 1, not long though!
He was 8lb 9 when he was born so a big boy, not too sure what he is now but he was 26lb at 10 months!
Is Andrew walking yet? Robert isnt just crawling, he is a very lazy baby!
Are you on Facebook?
Back to top Go down
TwinkleStar

TwinkleStar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

yes I am on Facebook

Last edited by TwinkleStar on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

Just added you,i'm off to bed now but will talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Morning all...

Hey twinklestar im Rachel nice to have you on board.. Caleb was due sept 19th but came oct 1st after a long and painful induction leading to forceps he was 9lb7
im pregnant again due feb 17th and this time my bump is tiny so hoping its not another biggie lol

how is everybody today? Happy belated birthday Kell September 2009 mummies - Page 4 635468

hows Joe now Andrea?
Back to top Go down
TwinkleStar

TwinkleStar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello Rachel, Congratulations on the bump! I'm 3 days late on this months period, got mild period cramps, nausea and no sign of auntie flo! So being a patient bugger after my miscarriage....Going to give it until next week to test! Will keep you all updated!

xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 pm

oooh good luck and i hope you get your bfp i just had a chocolate and now bubs is kicking lol
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi all

Robert is not well at all, He has such a bad cold and was up practically all night, I think i got around 1 - 2 hours sleep so today i feel poo. Just managed to get Robert to have a sleep so i've taken the phone off the hook so no body wakes him up!

I ment to be cooking a roast tonight but not sure i can be bothered now really!
Whats everyone else up to today?
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks Pen and Rach! Tbh i didn't have the best birthday, i did go out pen but it was short lived lol.
Jody didn't get to have the night off unfortunatly so im gonna make him celebrate my b'day another time with me! better let him save some money up first i wanna be spoilt lmao!

Hi Nicola! Welcome! awww bless Andrew he's cute!

Pen i really hope things go ok at work tomorrow, You know Ellie will be fine hun, and she's with family so thats always a positive. let us know how you get on! x

Rach has your ms gone now? you seem alot 'happier' in your posts! i'm hoping it has!

Laura did you enjoy the wine lol!
Back to top Go down
andreah

andreah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 am

Evening everyone.... Welcome Twinklestar, nice to see a new face! My name is Andrea and my little boy, Joe, turned 1 on 28th August (however he was due in September - hence the reason I am still here, plus the fact we have a nice group of girlies here to chat to!!!! creep creep!)

Kell, belated happy birthday......boooooo about not having the best...but hey the older we get the less meaning birthdays have, am sure jody will make it up to you!

Well i have had a good weekend, went out on friday night with a couple of friends, ended up in Warrington town centre not gettinginto til 5am in the morning, so saturday was spent recovering, housework, tv, sleep etc...untill the rugby came on......we lost and thats the end of our season so was in a grump for the rest of the night...hahah! Today we went to Blue Planet Aquarium in Ellesmere Port, it was good, but i thought was really expensive for what it was, we then went to la tasca in Chester for tea! Yummy......Joe particularly like the chicken in sherry sauce! (hee)

He is feeling alot better now, must have been one of those "few days" feeling off - however i have come down with a sore throat, bordering on tonsilitus.....so i hope joe doesnt pick it up! Too much partying on friday me thinks!!! Haha.

Before i forget Pen, Good luck for this week....is it monday you go back to work, if it is...dont worry, ellie is in good hands, and believe me before you know it gets easier...if i can cope you certainly can September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Icon_lol

Rach, hope you and ickle bubs enjoyed your choccy!!

Laura, hope roberts gets better soon and you get a good night sleep tonight.

Wheres Fran and Mandy?? Hope you are both ok?

xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

Hi everyone

Ellie and Kell, big apologies for missing your birthdays. Glad you had a lovely time Ellie. Big birthday (belated) hugs from me. And KEll, at least you get to celebrate youre birthday twice, bonus!

Twinkle, welcome! Your little family look lovely and Andrew is a complete cutey! Good luck for the bfp, fingers crossed for you. Have also recently been through an mc so big hugs to you. We're not trying as such but not using protection, i would really like to be pg again. But the whole thing has sent me very mixed up and keep thinking i am when i am not! We will see this month, you never know! We both do want another, its just a scary prospect now.

Laura and Andreah, hope you are both ok and your colds dont last too long.

Fran, how are you? updates please from your little brood!

Well, we have been fine, just busy with first week back with students at work which has gone reasonably well, some interesting behaviours from students which are gonna take a bit of work to get over, but i like a challenge!

I did have a word with the nursery about the room change thing, they apologised and are gonna start properly from monday for a couple of hours a time. It turns out the room she went to last monday is now the room she will be settling in so now doesnt seem quite so bad! She has photos on wednesday so gonna take her for that, not a day she normally attends. From what i have seen of the photographers work, it should be a lovely photo. And family are all asking me for an updated phot! So will be really good.

It was my nephews birthday on Saturday, he was thirtenn so went round to give present and card. Felt really sorry for him as he had a busted eye. HE got into a fight at school, not his fault, with a year eleven kid (they have mixed xlasses as private christian school). It sounds like normal fisty cuffs but the yr 11 took it too far so NAe snapped and pushed him, but the older kid retaliated with a rounders bat and whacked him twice on the head. Poor thing, they said he was extremely lucky, his vision is fine luckily and just swollen with two stitches in his eyebrow. Understandably his mum and dad are really upset as it could have been so much worse. They almost can't feel cross though as the guy who attacked nae has special needs and emotional issues that currently are not being met, but its so horrible. They've not had a good week, the younger nephew had a sickness bug the beginning of week, then debs sprained her finger dancing at church, then poured boiling water on her other fingers. Not good. also , my mum's sister was fighting cancer for the last eight months, losing her battle on the weekend. I feel really sad for my mum as its the last of her family. I didnt know her well, met her a couple of times but still so sad. It brought it home to my sister though. My aunty lived in america for the past thirty years and hardly saw my mum. Debbie is moving to america soon and it really made her think about how she doesnt want to get into that situation, not seeing us and mum and dad for that long, espec if something was to happen to any of us.

On a lighter happier note, Daves mum was over from spain and they threw a surprise 50th for her which she had no idea and had a really good time last night.

Also, last night, Sophia managed to actually take proper steps between me and dave and has been letting go of stuff and stepping to other furniture today, and is holding us with one hand more now too. I may have a walker on my hands soon. YAY!

Hope all are well, gotta go now as need to finish session plans for tomorrow

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Morning all..

Calebs been a devil all night he has around 5 teeth all coming through at the same time and has a high temp and is not eating or taking milk all he will have is water bless him .. but im totally exuasted and to top it off the baby has decided to set up camp on my bladder ..

Kell ms has all gone but i have a lot of dizzy spells and cant walk too far without having to sit down but apart from that i feel fantastic unlike my pregnancy with Caleb

Andrea the choc was lovely September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

well done to Sophia on her steps
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi

Robert was bad again last night so was up alot, i'm like a zombie, i did manage to have a sleep when Robert went this morning.

Well done Sophia!

I went to mothercare the otherday and got Robert some babygrows. He has been wearing pj's for quite a while now but where its getting colder during the night when i have to go into him his feet are really cold, i managed to get some babygrows that have a non slip thing on the feet, he is in age 12 to 18 months but they look a little tight on the legs!!

Got my mum coming round in a bit so i may get on with some housework while she plays with Robert.

Pen hope works goes ok this week, let us know how you get on.
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 am

Hi ladies,

Just a quickie, been catching up but not much chance to reply!

Hope everyone is well.

Welcome Twinklestar!

Happy belated birthday Kell x

Hope your first day is going well Pen. Big hugs lovely x

Will write more later. Isla has decided she is not having an afternoon nap today, so not much chance to do anything.

x x x
Back to top Go down
TwinkleStar

TwinkleStar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 am

Hello Everyone,

Didn't get my BFP AF decided to make an arrival lol! So have looked at my dates from last month and this month and I've got a 32 day cycle grrr what a pain, so used to having a 28day cycle!

Andrew is loving his grub now! Bought him some Chocolate Weetabix the other night when we went to Tesco's and he loves it! So much cheaper than the baby cereal you can buy in the supermarket!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 am

Hi girls

just a quickie to let you know that I went to work and didn't cry. Think I did all my crying at the weekend! Anyway it was nice to see everyone but I didn't enjoy it, but I'll just have to wait til I win the lottery til I pack it in.

Rach, glad your ms has gone and it's mice to hear that you're having a nice pregnancy.

Twinkle your little andrew is such a cutie, and I'm so sorry you didn't get your bfp, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Mandy, hope you're ok, and yay sophia on her first steps!

Kell you make sure jody makes it up to you soon.

Laura, ellie has always wore sleepsuits (apart from when it's very hot) I think they're great. Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Fran, I get really frustrated when ellie misses her nap as she's so grumpy and I don't get to do the housework and preper dinner (feck me! I sound like a stepford wife)!! lol

andrea, are you still ok for the Cheshire meet?

My football club is up for our local councils sporting club of the year award so we're out to the awards dinner on thursday. Fingers crossed eh?

Oh well I'm off to bed in a min as I'm so tired.

Night night ladies and babies

xxxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

Ha ha that wasn't really a quickie was it?
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am

Evening

Pen glad you managed not to cry all day, i bet it was great getting in and seeing Ellie though wasnt it?

Robert struggled going to sleep and finally went off at 8:45 after going to bed at 7:30, he still sounds so bunged up so i think its going to be another bad night! I'm not taking him swimming tomorrow, i think we need a pj day.

Speak soon
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am

Sorry it wasn't your month Twinkle. Fingers crossed for next time x

Pen well done for not crying. It will get easier, i promise you! But make sure you get your ticket for Wednesday! How is Ellie feeling? Hope she is on the mend.

Laura sorry Robert is still poorly.

Isla is snotty too, and she still seems to be teething. She was in a right huff earlier, bless her.

I am in a flap trying to find an outfit for my 30th. DH is now starting to tell me snippets of what will be going on. We are going away on Thursday morning for a couple of days, then back Saturday and out with family (and i assume maybe some friends) for a meal i think. So i want something new to wear. My dress that i bought for the wedding is too dressy apparently. I did think i should make do, but then i thought sod it i'm only 30 once!

http://www.very.co.uk/french-connection-fast-dandy-dress/738715879.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1663%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0&prdToken=/p/prod3840963-sku5540281

What do you think to that? Black tights and red shoes??

x x x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 am

i love that dress, very nice!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am

Fran I love it, yes black tights and red shoes sounds very nice.

Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 am

Thanks girls, i've ordered it now! x x xSleep well everyone. I'm still pooped from the weekend, so i am off to bed now. Love to all and babies x x x
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 pm

ooooh Fran that dress is gorgeous i think tan tights would be better to show off your legs unless you already have a tan then go bare legged but thats just a thought either way its lovely September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Icon_flower

well had another sleepless night with Caleb plus baby has started to play bounce at night so i was awake and uncomfortable at the same time i cant believe im 20 weeks next week and have my scan next wednesday September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Icon_bounce

pen glad going to work wasnt too upsetting and you managed not to cry xx

Laura what have you planned for Roberts bday?

Isnt it Rosies birthday today?
Back to top Go down
andreah

andreah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Morning Everyone...

Glad your day went ok, even though you didnt like it Pen, at least it isnt full time eh? Yes i am still ok for Friday if you are???

Fran, that dress is gorgeous!!! You will look ace!

Rach, Poor you having a sleepless night....hope you can have a bit of a nap today! Good luck for your scan, how exciting! You gonna find out the sex?

Laura, hope you are ok hun.....

Well nothing going on here to be honest! Me and oh STILL arguing and bickering, work still pants, they are (i think) due to close at the end of the month! Have applied for more jobs yesterday, the wages are so ridic its untrue, but needs musts.......

Ps.....how is everyone coping with their PMT/PND.......I am really not coping at the moment, I struggling so much, i want to go to the doctors but i dont want to give OH an excuse to say that I am a mental patient!! (which he will - and it would be leverage if we would ever split).......i am hoping again its just a "monthly phase" and that it will pass.

Oooh PPS.....Penny, have just seen your OH job advert on Job Centre Website!!!!!! September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi all

Well Robert still has an awful cold but slept loads better last night than the other few nights, he went down around 8:40 then woke at 5:40.

Andreah when ever i'm due on a get in the most awful moods and i feel really tired too. Why dont you go to the doctors and just not tell your OH, I thought things were ok between you now i didnt realise you were still haveing problems.

Rach for Roberts birthday we are doing a lunctime party from 11 til 1 for his friends then i have said to family members they can come round from 3, i didnt want everyone there all at once as Robert would probably get fed up with all of them!

I think its Rosie birthday tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 4 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???