Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

we got the house!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:12 am

woo! we got the house we wanted!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-18665820.html

only prob though, we views it, got told before it was in a bad way.. well your not kidding!

it stunk of animals, its dirty.. the bathroom needs re tiling as all moldy.. the garden isnt as the pic showed. any way we took it as we need to move from perrys dad before a fight happens. and this is one of the only places that will take ousing bens..

sp any way, we asked if they can knock it down as the landlord wont do it up, as he keeps doing it n then they let it get into a poohole. he said no.. but thats why its cheap.. (well if u call 1,100pcm cheap. please he wants TWO months rent plus a deposit plus fees as we will be claiming HB)

perry has gotten some tiles so he is going todo the bathroom, we get the keys on a wed so me n mum are going into there to bleach, and disinfect it.. getting a carpet cleaner.. n then perrys uncle has gotten us some carpet, perrys step dad is a painter and does up star bucks (his own painting company) so he is going in to paint the whole lot white so then its clean n then we can paint and wall paper) so hopwfully it will be all nice n clean for us to move into the weekend. n then i can order like paiges new bed and cupboards n little mans stuff to come..

then its tackle the garden! so much work!

but least we got our house!
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:15 am

Im glad you got the place even tho it sounds like alot of work x
I think it will do you & Perry so good to get away frm his dad xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:18 am

i echo above, i'm so pleased you got the house, just done over do it...

but i had a council flat first with rich and we had to re do all the rooms and enw carpets, but after it felt like my own little paradise
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:18 am

Aww thats great. So pleased for you!
those rug dr thingys are amazing! you can normally hire them out. hope you get it all fixed up with not too much hasslex
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:19 am

fab, the garden looks lovely, will be great for Paige in the Summer x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:24 am

thankies Very Happy

i still think its bad that the landlord wont do the bathroom.. its minging! i just took one look n i was like wtf..... Shocked

but saying thst i was like that with the whole house! its just really dirty n smelly! but heck if they are willing for us to do what we want (which most people wont let you do) heck! we need to cut back the garden and re lay the wood bark stuff, but just looked n it isnt too costly. we plan to be there for a loonnnggg while lol!

just cant wait to get stuck in with cleaning, and mop!

Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:29 am

glad you got it xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:32 am

congrats on getting the house but sounds like you are being way overcharged we got the house! 830764 £1100??? we pay £575 for a HUGE 3 bedroom semi on a private estate. massive front and back gardens. extended kitchen, conservatory, and a garage at the top of a drive you can fit 3 cars on. so £1100 for a house that jack built sound abit of a rip off. sorry to put it so blunt, minds not really thinking right xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:35 am

Katie, we're lucky in the North, that's cheap for where Becci lives.
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:37 am

i am shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:39 am

ah it will lovely when you've added your touch to it. xx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:40 am

it seems so expensive in comparison to where i am from ,,, but , i am so happy for you and think it will do you both wonders in your relationship ,, new start clean slate and all that x

i love it when ppl get mew property , gets me all giddy and jealous as i love a new venture Smile x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:41 am

Katie22Plus3 wrote:
congrats on getting the house but sounds like you are being way overcharged we got the house! 830764 £1100??? we pay £575 for a HUGE 3 bedroom semi on a private estate. massive front and back gardens. extended kitchen, conservatory, and a garage at the top of a drive you can fit 3 cars on. so £1100 for a house that jack built sound abit of a rip off. sorry to put it so blunt, minds not really thinking right xx

you're lucky to be up north. Its so expensive down here, thats a a decent price.
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:50 am

im glad you got it xx
seems uber expensive to me too lol, you could get a 4/5 bed house with a mortgage with that here!
x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:54 am

its cheap for what it is, its three bed, with a loft room. even thou its in a state lol!

it should of gone for roughtly 1,250 plus a month.
i swear i live in the wrong place lol

we paid 550 years ago for our smart studio flat when we first got our own place. n thats just a small bathroom a gally kitchen and a 12 by 14 foot room. i swear we live in one of the stupid costly places Sad xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:56 am

I'm so happy for you hun, I figured you got it when you mentioned 'paint samples' on FB lol

I was shocked at the price too..but again, being up north - they are so much cheaper here. Your rent would pay for my house for 2 and a half month lol

Good luck with the move hun, I hope everything goes well and you all settle quickly Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:43 am

Katie22Plus3 wrote:

The joys of living up north. I rent my 2 bed top floor flat in Peterborough out for the same as you pay for your house Katie and we are a good 70+ miles north of London.
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:54 am

Jesus wept thats a lot of money for a house, I thought I was being ripped off with 600 a month for a 2 bedroom house!! The garden looks lovely and big for paige and trent, I hope you will be very happy there happy Razz

One more little rant before I go, how the hell do they expect you to fork our two months rent aswell as the fees, thats like 3000!! If you had that kind of money surely you wouldn't need HB!! Why are they so fecking greedy and DIM!!!

Glad you got it though hun xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:45 am

I'm glad you got the house.

But your going to be out of pocket!! Your decorating his house. Say if your on a 6 month contract and in 6 months when you've done his place up he decides not to let it to you anymore puts the price up and gets others in. You would have wasted all that money on a place that is not yours.

I understand you want to move out but I would be getting him to pay back what your doing to the place or put the rent down.

I know your happy, but be careful this is so common that landlords do this.
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:28 am

aw glad you got it.... I cant believe the price you pay mind!! affraid

that price you pay would get you a 5 bed!! lol this house is £600pcm and its a farm house, with big garden, big outdoor shed (use to be milking parlour) field, yard and lane around the back to another out door hay shed.... lol thats mad, I am baffled! Laughing xxx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:26 am

Thats fab hun, i am sure u will make it ur own and it will look great.

Char
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:01 am

hey hey

yea i know well we been signed up for 12 months, we asked about knocking some of the money off as we have got lots of work to do. but they said how it comes ir how it comes n thar it is cheaper than it should be. we been promised the landlord wants some one in there for a long while as he lives stupid miles away and hasnt got time to keep on re renting it out.

but on the good side we get to do what we want. but we are going to keep all the bills n take before and after pics for them so show how much work has gone into it.

lucky, we know aot/have in the family people who are doing bits for free. perry used to be a plumber so is going to o allof the tile work in the bathroom. plus we got free tiles (basic white but will do) from the college he works at.
his step dad is painting, his uncle does carpets and doing all upstairs for us. my mum n his mum are going to deep clean the place wth me.. im doing the garden (re grass and need to lay down play bark n cut back stuff n plant flowers) so it wont be too bad i guess.

but ill post pics up of before and after once we done. we are gettign most of it done in 3 days (like basic paint, carpet and bathroom and deep clean) n want the rest done by aug x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

we got the house! _
PostSubject: Re: we got the house!   we got the house! Empty

Back to top Go down

we got the house!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
we got the house! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
we got the house! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
we got the house! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
we got the house! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
we got the house! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
we got the house! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
we got the house! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
we got the house! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
we got the house! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
we got the house! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
we got the house! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
we got the house! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
we got the house! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
we got the house! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
we got the house! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words