Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Does anyone want to buy me a house???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Does anyone want to buy me a house??? _
PostSubject: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 am

Sad looking at stupid flats to rent because I really feel awful at the thought of Elijah growing up without a garden, sadly we just don't have any pennies, boooooooooo Sad
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:50 am

I wish sum1 wud buy me a house too :-( I have one and i also have a garden however it looks like a bomb site and we cant afford to get it done nd neither of us can do gardening so were stuck!!

x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 am

We are renting at the mo & we have a garden. Tbh Caitlin hasnt been in it much, we usually go to the park or forrest (Ok, even then its only every few weeks, neglected child Embarassed )

We have a wee slide that she uses in the living room, her lil tykes car she uses in the house like somekind of pope mobile Laughing or up and down the street...

Maybe when she is older i'l use the garden more. Atm its just a major curse to mow every cpl weeeks. My OH is a lazy sod who cut it once and then caught the eye of a gardener who he pays £5 every few weeks to give it a once over. There's no way if mowing grass was percieved as a womans job would he pay a £5 to give me a break! Men!!!

Dont worry to much about not having a garden. If you near a park or have friends/family with a garden who you can visit for things like paddling pool time Elijah will be grand! x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:56 am

i'm a big believer in being happy with what you've got, a lovely happy baby won't care if he's got a garden or not so you've no reason to feel bad x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 am

i remember our first flat was near a secondary school and the amount of condoms and needles i found in it was disgusting. it was a communal garden.

on that basis and the fact he was hyper (adhd) we got moved to a house with a garden. but he doesnt like to play out, he prefers playing with his lego or on his pc (which at the moment he is banned from).

i think you make the most of what you got and to be honest a garden is hard work
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 am

Quote :
i'm a big believer in being happy with what you've got, a lovely happy baby won't care if he's got a garden or not so you've no reason to feel bad x
I totally believe in being happy with what you have - but we literally have a living room, bedroom and a bathroom, the more I think about the future the worse I feel for Elijah...our communal garden downstairs has needles and shit in it too...horrible.
Maybe it will be worth going back to work to pay for a better house - then of course the pennies will go on childcare, hmm!
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 pm

i think my OH is sick fed up of me saying everyday that i want to move Laughing
his little sister has just moved into a 3 bed house with front and back garden and double garage! her rich boyfriend is paying the difference in rent from her old 2 bed flat! i need a rich man!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 pm

i couldnt imagine living in an area that has needles everywhere etc Sad
i appreciate some ppl dont have the choice ,, where i come from nothing happenes and i know i have said this before but the houses are much cheaper ! come move here
example below ,,

randomly chose a house in chester and one up around where i live

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/11821935?search_identifier=68dc50246f0eb14ef009cc4dd0e5b224

http://www.your-move.co.uk/property-for-sale/house-for-sale-imperial-cottages-carron-aberlour-ab38-7-sale-id-527615165
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Im always shocked at property prices in England, not sure if Scotland dear too.

Here's what you can get for £500pcm in my area

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r=1&c=151&s=109827162&i=13&p=PNC429566&fp=1&sort=h2l
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 pm

i am in north scotland , i live in a lovely wee town ,, so many ppl holiday here lol !

i have a 2 bedroomed house i rent from association and my rent pcm is no more that £290
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Wow thats good danielle!!! I think housing association round here is about £320-£350 pcm, though the waiting list for the houses can take years. We have been waiting 18mths and only in the top 25 in choice 2 and top 50 in our first preference. People keep coming in above us on list, so we going round in circles....
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 pm

We pay £600 a month for a 2 bedroom house. I do love my house though its so big and roomy. It does have a garden but is a wilderness so C doesnt go in it often, we just take her to the local park a lot. If anyone is buying houses though im in, we have come to a sad realisation we cant ever really afford to buy so will be renting forever. We wont be free and clear of our debt for at least 3 years and neils already 38 and we have no deposit so unless we want to still be paying a mortgage when we retire we are now permenant renters, seems a shame we will spend all our lives paying for a house thats not actually ours
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 am

Sadly we don't have £500 a month! Hubby is a student nurse and I'm on maternity so...pixel theres a couple of amazing houses in the ferry 3-4 bed lets just split the rent Wink
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:29 am

Gosh girls it seems so expensive to rent!

Because I'm sooo old, it was really easy to buy a house when I had my first baby. My first house cost us £20.500 and we needed a deposit of £1k. It was two bed terraced and it had a little back yard.

My daughter is 20 now, although she a good job, nice car I doubt she'll ever be able to buy a place. I know property has come down but lenders won't lend without a big deposit! And to rent around here cost a fortune too.

I just think you're all doing really well to be able to afford anything
I doubt I'd be doing as well as you ladies if I had to start again.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am

the horror of living with my parents is still fresh enough in my mind to keep going Laughing

danielle aberlour is a bit out of the way! not sure how we would do for getting work up there Very Happy i have family in portsoy its beautiful up there Smile
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am

Aw hun, I hope you get to have your house and garden soon.

On the postive though, at least you haven't got as much cleaning/gardening etc to do Laughing

I cant believe how much it costs to rent places now though, before we bought our first house we were renting a 2 bed house for £280 a month and even now we have a 4 bed bungalow with a large garden and driveway for 3 cars and only paying £450 a month for our mortgage Shocked x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 am

^ is that meant to make me feel better? Laughing haha i think it's tough for everyone these days, it costs so much just to be alive! (presuming you insist on having a house that is...)
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
^ is that meant to make me feel better? Laughing haha i think it's tough for everyone these days, it costs so much just to be alive! (presuming you insist on having a house that is...)

Sorry Embarassed Crying or Very sad xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
Sadly we don't have £500 a month! Hubby is a student nurse and I'm on maternity so...pixel theres a couple of amazing houses in the ferry 3-4 bed lets just split the rent Wink

deal!! Laughing

the babies can share a room!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 am

bunk cots!

Laughing
Quote :
Sorry Embarassed Crying or Very sad xx
sorry, i was joking! please dont feel bad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to buy me a house???   Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to buy me a house???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Does anyone want to buy me a house??? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words