Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! _
PostSubject: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 am

how dare asda do what theyre doing...i got the minutes from adams disciplinary meeting the other day and OMG!! they asked him "why louise came in one day and bought 3 items, then a few days later bought pretty much the same items, but different brands!!!" Surprised Shocked like WTF!!!!!
they're just complete nobs!!!
FFS!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
i'm so angry at them for goodness sake Sad
we have a baby to provide for, if we end up in a shitty horrible crappy house in an awful area miles away from my mum then i'll be beyond angry, i refuse to shop at asda anymore SCUMBAGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 am

not the other day, *got them today* Rolling Eyes can you tell i need a good pee up Snap
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 am

Omg Shocked i can't believe they are keeping tabs on what you buy from day to day!
That's propa freaky!

What the feck has it got to do with them if you buy more or less the same items within the same week. my shopping usually consists of bread, milk, cheese, veg a few times a week Rolling Eyes nothing sinister in it lol
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 am

and he's supposed to know why you went in there. ffs what idiots.

do you know what items they are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 am

That's pathetic! If your anything like me you get the cheapest brand on the day or try out diff ones for quality etc xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 am

ALSO DEPENDS IF THE ITEM WAS ON OFFER TOO. WHAT KNOBS
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 am

What are they insinuating?! That you buy the same 3 items for other people - but they like a different brand!
How stupid - if they had any sense they'd know you just buy the same thing often...any other conclusion is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Clare

Clare

About Me!
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 am

I think they either saying youbuying things for others, or you working for their competition,

But he cant beheld responsible for your actions, thats just bizarre
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 am

Wtf???? How very odd!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 am

it has creeped me out ladies- i can't believe they can't get wrong for this kinda thing...clare thats exactly what i said to adam "how can they hold you responsible for me doing a shop, and buying the brand that is on offer/cheapest?!" his answer...because they can! Sad
he is so far beyond caring it's unreal...adam said if it wasn't for us having benji, he'd have left and said... FU
Laughing
eee if i don't laugh i will cry- all this amongst 5 weeks before our wedding, my sister being bad with fits, and getting agrophobic with it all, myself having suspected arthiritis and benji having a serious ear infection...aswell as other things that i won't bother moaning about, because if i did i don't know if i'd ever stop typing!!! GAHH!!
again, sorry if anyone finds my moaning a lil dramatic, but it just seems to be one thing after the other...
i am getting depressed, i can feel the black cloud coming back again, and i had just got old lou back!! Sad
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 am

also, i think they're insinuating, in connection to other things that have been insinuated (adam was caught shopping with 2 trollies and a friend Shocked Rolling Eyes ) the friend didn't buy anything Shocked Surprised that must mean adam is buying for him right??? FCUK OFF!!
also the thing with using the discount for my mum...i've wrote my own input about it and adam's going to take it into the meeting with him, so they can see that it's MY fault and not HIS!! Even if he has made me the nominated user, that doesn't mean that i'm going to stick to the rules...which i did do, all but ONE time Shocked Rolling Eyes
what the hell will we do if he does lose his job??
we are on near enough top wack for HB now (and adam is working!) (£70 p/w)
we are on top wack for CTC (£130 p/w)
and we only JUST afford to pay rent/bills...we possibly have £30 a month spare to treat ourselves and that's it...
so even if we got the top wack for HB (which is LHA for rented properties- so £92 p/w for a 3 bed home) and our rent is £495p/m...if you add the £92's up then you get £368, meaning we'd have to afford just under £130 a month...
so...with all our utility bills/food etc...that is another £400+ a month...(which CTC of £130 a week would only JUST pay for (if we didn't have to pay the other £130 for the rest of the rent...) If that makes any sense???
sorry, i'm working out, out loud lol
adam is looking for a new job anyway, not that there's ANYTHING going in stanley that he is a. qualified for b. suitable for c. not too far away from us (travelling on buses costs £££'s!!) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 am

it sounds to me like they want rid of him, I would make sure he takes in a union rep with him.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am

OMG! Surely everyone gets te same items all the times. I pop in to tescos probabyl every other day for bread and milk. How dare they! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

What were the items?
Like others said I also go to tesco regularly for bread, milk, catfood, cheese etc. I suppose if it were items such as soap powder, washing up liquid, stock cubes etc they could be suspicious as these types of things are what people buy every few weeks rather than days?!? But we're all different so how could they prove it anyway? I'm glad I haven't got one as I'd be a bit paranoid about what I was buying.

He definitely needs to take his union rep in if he has one.

Hope this gets sorted soon x
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 am

Could it possible unfair dismissal if they do sack him? Def take a union rep with him

Xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 am

oh god. thats a bit sad they are keeping tabs on what your buying. i really hopeit all gets sorted soon hun x
Back to top Go down
Natkat

Natkat

About Me!
My Name: Kat

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 am

Oh my gosh, i would be fuming too! I basically just buy the same things again and again, if they're keeping tabs in me at wilkinsons, they'd probably arrest me for buying persil non bio every few days Laughing and then interrogate me about why i bought Bold last week instead.. I think it's normal to shop like you do!! Grr-ing for you, I hope it all gets sorted out and they don't screw you over, you must be so stressed! hugs to you, pretty lady!! xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 am

Been thinking could this be an infringement of your human rights or some such other thing due to them harassing you? If that makes sense xx
Xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

How bizarre keeping check on what you buy were terrible for going to sainsburys every other day buying the same items x
I think like pinky there just looking for a way to get rid of him by the sounds of it xx
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm

sounds like that to me aswell, picking up on anything they can...there's nothing he can do to to deny any of it either, because he can't deny we bought the same items one day, then 3 days later, the same but diff brands...i think it was lenor, i bought as it was on special offer for£1!! FFS!! i go shopping with my mum regularly, i go shopping every 2 weeks for food...she goes shopping every week, i go in with her to do top up (milk, bread anything thats on special offer...) the shopping with my mum is the only time i really go out the house as we're so sking, with wedding etc...FFS!!
it's getting me down, and i'm back on to the ciggies, i've had such a dreadful time of it, feeling mega sorry for myself...
he is allowed to take in a work colleague, he chose a woman i have nicknamed my aunty, as she's so lovely Smile but they've said no, you can't have her, she's a work colleague?? Rolling Eyes then he said ok whom am i supposed to take in...they said to take in a person who does this for their job (as in working with employees to keep them their jobs...) but this person doesn't know what a hard worker adam is, doesn't know that until christmas last year, he'd worked EVERY sat/sun (other than hols) the past 2 years!! also doesn't know that asda would ring him and ask him to come in for 3 hours to tidy the cupboard (on his only day off- and he'd do it!!) Sad
feel so bad because i'm to blame, i helped my mum out once, because times were really hard for her, she hadn't got much money and she spends 100+ in their a week, so i thought saving her a tenner would be a good deed...damn i'm not doing another good deed again if i'mg onna get my arse bit!!
the nice lady (aunty lol) has been over to the house (im down my mums as adam is ILL Sad ) and she's gonna run through the notes with him, to see what he can say to help him towards his "case"...he said he feels like he's gonna go to jail and that he'll be in a court room lol they do do it in a security room, with 6 managers and witnesses Rolling Eyes i could understand if he'd stolen etc...but come oooon!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 pm

It really isnt looking good for him to be honest. They are making it quite difficult and being very strict about the meeting, which makes me think that maybe they will get rid of him, so they are doing it exactly 'by the book', so to speak.

Although he didnt know about it, he did sign a contract saying that it would only be you two that use the card, so in their eyes they are going to see it as stealing, even though he didnt actually do anything.

How is he coping with it all?

I really hope for all of you that he doesnt lose his job. x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm

I'd check where he stands legally with taking someone in because I was always under the impression that you could take whoever you wanted
Back to top Go down
Kitcat4192

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 am

God that's terrible. My oh buys a lot of the same stuff and goes back to stock up on stuff if they're on offer. Sounds like they're being difficult you never know if they need to make staff cuts sacking someone is a means of avoiding redundancy. I really feel for you. I'd start putting together all evidence of his exceptional working. Any examples. I'd also counter the buying the same things with that you have a small child to provide for. I'm really sorry Hun sounds like a nightmare time xxxx
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 am

so frightened of where we'll end up, how we will afford moving costs/how we'd afford another months rent etc etc...
he was the one who told me not to go against the rules of the discount card, and i did go against the rules once, to help my mum...i don't see how that's his fault.
he's coping ok, not very well today, caught the bug from benji...
luckily he isn't hating me...yet...Sad
if we do have to move because of adam losing his job, then i'm hoping for an area not too far away from my mum...i don't think i could cope without her, in a house with a depressed adam...he's very quiet anyway, nevermind when depression hits him...i know he'd never go back to work again- as he doesn't take criticism v well, and he'd get a hell of a lot of it from future jobs...
i'm actually shitting a brick for thursday, feel sick at the thought of it...
how would we afford to move our stuff????
how could we even get a council home in a month??? it takes 3/4 weeks to get the forms through to sign...
i'm gutted tbh
absolutely gutted xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:48 am

It's a shame if he does loose his job, but he did sign on behalf of you both. There's a possibility someone has grassd you up because they don't tend to keep tabs unless the have reason to, (I use to work for asda)
It seems strange they won't allow 'aunty' in as usually companies will say a work colleague is fine!

As for your home, isn't there crisis loans you can get, Adam would be claming job seekers so that £130 every two weeks while he looks for work. There's always a way hin don't panic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!   gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Empty

Back to top Go down

gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
gaaaaaaaaaaaah!! im so peed off!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words