Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Can you cross your fingers again- updated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Can you cross your fingers again- updated _
PostSubject: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 am

Tomorrow I'm off to see the consultant to see if baby is still lying transverse. I've got to take my hospital bag with me in case he is because they'll want me to stay in till he turns or I give birth Sad I've been bouncing on my gym ball loads to encourage him so I'm hoping he's turned otherwise I'll be booked in for a c section which I don't really want. So fx he's turned and I don't have to stay in because I'd hate that so much and miss Stephen a stupid amount Sad

Last edited by mrsmb on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:37 am

oooooooh maybe they will just crack on and induce you tomorrow! you could be a mummy of 2 in under 24 hours!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:15 am

Fingers crossed he's turned! x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 am

Everything crossed that he's head down for you xxx
Back to top Go down
crackers2011

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 am

fx hes turned hun.xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 am

everythin crossed for you hun x
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

awww hunni, fingers crossed he's turned and is behaving Very Happy
good luck either way xo
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Yey! He's the right way round Very Happy Very happy now, I still don't know if the vbac will happen as he isn't engaged yet and Stephen never engaged because his head was too big too come out that way Rolling Eyes So we're going back for them to check he's head down still next week and then we'll go from there!

Is there anyway of encouraging him to engage? If I can get him to do that then I've got a good chance of a vbac Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Yay! So pleased he moved! Im not sure about engaging. I heard with 2nd babies they quite often dont engage until you in labour and they can bounce in and out in last cpl of weeks.

Im sure the ball will help a bit. x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 pm

yeh I thought that lots of babies didn't engage especially 2nd or more births.

get wiggling on ure ball Smile
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:36 pm

The doctor today told me that they wouldn't start giving me sweeps until baby was engaged scratch I've got no hope if second babies don't engage till labour! I'll kjeep bouncing on my ball Very Happy

You see I made my original plan with the consultant that when I got to 38 weeks they would give me a sweep every 3 days for 2 weeks to hopefully start me off. I've since seen 2 different doctors who have told me different things Rolling Eyes I'll have to wait and see who I get next week I suppose! xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 am

Argh I hate the way dif consultants say dif things about sweeps!!! Evil or Very Mad

With Caitlin cause of BP and suspected growth probs a consultant gave me a sweep at 37 weeks (did nothing and was so sore!!!) and said they would continue doing them. My consultant then came back from hols and said no way, it was too early, unlikely to work in 1st baby and to wait. I got another one done at 39 weeks which again didnt work and was finally induced on due date... erm which didnt work lol, and I had to come back the next night and do it all again.

Hope you get the VBAC you want! xxx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:15 am

I thought it was common for second babies not to engage till labour. Joshua was just on the brim i think she called it (basically about to engage but not quite there) right up until the day I went into labour and even then he wasn't fully engaged only half (the appointment was just before my contractions starting coming regularly, i had him 10hrs later)

But anyway I'm so glad he's turned for you, lets hope he stays that way and starts to engage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Can you cross your fingers again- updated   Can you cross your fingers again- updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you cross your fingers again- updated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Can you cross your fingers again- updated Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words