Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   _
PostSubject: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Ok..A few of you already know I am a huuuuuge fan of the unexplained. I am addicted to pretty much all ghost related shows. Wanna start a thread on any creepy spooky experiences that any of you of had. Please feel free to also include any pics of your encounters! Shocked What a Face
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:08 pm

woo good thread jen!!! im a fan too Dance iv been on 2 ghost hunting nights and love the shows too Very Happy well my ghost hunting nights were good, the first we didnt get much activity but the second was good, someone pulled my hair affraid!i also work in a very haunted part of the hospital and have heard some weird things such as a man whistle, dragging noises upstairs, an old bell, kids footsteps....although i dont really feel uneasy most of the time but oftern feel as if were being watched as we lock! one of our work collegue's is a medium and has told us a family used to live there(she is really good and has told us things she couldnt possibly guess)
my nan had a pic took of her and infront of her there is a really cler white figure of a victorian woman...ill have to see if i can track it down and post it
my mum has seen a couple of 'ghosts' 2 elderly people she saw who had died days befor but she didnt know at the time. and my dad who doesnt believe in this kind of stuff saw a young boy down the pit walk through the wall(still doesnt believe though)
i also woke up a few months back and there was someone stood by my bed affraid slept with a night light on since Embarassed xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm

yay!!! love it !! im sure we live with someone/thing else in this house because of the "little strange" things that keep happening confused will update later when i get more time x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 am

ohhh good thread!!

I've a few to tell, these are the scariest 2

1. At the old farm house I looked out the front window at night across the garden and there was what appeared to be 2 red eyes at what would be human height What a Face
It did give me the creeps but I put it down to being an owl or something sitting on the gate.

Anyway I then found out the gate was pushed back against the hedge and had been for ages - so there was nothing for any animal to sit on

So what the fuck was it?!

2. Me and my friend Lisa were at home, had been baking tuna/cheese pasties, I was about 14, she was a little younger. My dad was in the bath upstairs/watching TV something.

My mum and sister had been out for the day and we were sitting in the kitchen at the back of the house waiting for them to come home.

We heard the front door knob turn and like someone shoved their weight against it, and assumed it was them -waited for them to come to the back - we never used the front door so was odd ...no one came round. So we thought hmmmm spooky! This farm is pretty much in the middle of nowhere by the way!

So we went up to my bedroom and heard some noises outside, opened the window and heard what can only be described as something HUGE up through the river in the garden - now I have heard our biggest horses going through at speed and this was way louder like a flipin elephant running through it - the pair of us slammed the window shut and stayed there shitting ourselves lol affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:55 am

I've always been really sceptical until I had Chloe and now weird things keep happening to me!

I keep seeing 'people' at night time. I've woken up screaming on several occasions now because I have seen somebody in my room

The first time there was an old man standing right over me, the second time, there was a young child looking over Matt and since we've moved I've seen an african looking man standing over Matt while he's asleep. The first two I could probably put down to nightmares but the man in my new house I've seen clear as day before I've even fallen asleep. I don't feel threatened by him but it freaks me out a little. Now when I go to bed I close my eyes and keep them shut while I drift off to sleep

Matt thinks I've lost the plot
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Have had several odd things happen. A few have been witnessed with me, so I know I wasn't completely losing my mind.

First real experience was when I was 16..was having problems at home with my parents(surprise surprise) and being from a religious family, I thought to get back at them I would dabble in the darker stuff..ie ouija boards and summoning. That sorta backfired on me. One night after having a huge fight with my mother, I was banished to my room as punishment, I began to summon and curse the family. Nothing happened right away, so I eventually calmed down and drifted off to sleep. Roughly a couple hours later, I heard my bedroom door open and then close, and I turned to see if anyone had come in...there was noone. I rolled over again to go back to sleep, but then I heard a strange eerie growling noise coming from the opposite side of my bed..and felt my bed move...I was frozen with fear and pulled my blankets up around my head. The growling was becoming more louder and was circling back from one side of my bed to the other...I started screaming..so loud I think I scared myself more. Seconds later, my mother flew into my room and began reciting the Lord's prayer like her life depended on it. She flung me out of my bed and brought me upstairs and rocked me in her arms while praying continuously. We never spoke about it..about what happened nor what she saw. I was sent away after that to live with my aunt for 6 months to endure a spiritual cleansing of sorts....had an form of an exorcism called a deliverance. I never touched any witchcraft items ever again..and highly recommend that no one does.
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Holy crap Jen, that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Ooh I've got the heebie jeebies now pale
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 am

Scared the crap out of me too. The demonic side of things totally freak me out. The ghost stuff..not so much. The positives out of that experience were that it enhanced and reinforced my spiritual beliefs...however..I started playing ball for Team God after that. You probably ask yourself..after something like that..why in the hell would you go near anything paranormal??..the answer is simple for me..I believe that these lost souls are trapped here..whether or they realize it or not. With the set of rules I follow in my faith...and the fact that I do not summoning them, and I believe that these spirits that interact with us are asking us for help. We are all spirits, just we wear a human flesh coat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 am

jenshayne wrote:
Have had several odd things happen. A few have been witnessed with me, so I know I wasn't completely losing my mind.

First real experience was when I was 16..was having problems at home with my parents(surprise surprise) and being from a religious family, I thought to get back at them I would dabble in the darker stuff..ie ouija boards and summoning. That sorta backfired on me. One night after having a huge fight with my mother, I was banished to my room as punishment, I began to summon and curse the family. Nothing happened right away, so I eventually calmed down and drifted off to sleep. Roughly a couple hours later, I heard my bedroom door open and then close, and I turned to see if anyone had come in...there was noone. I rolled over again to go back to sleep, but then I heard a strange eerie growling noise coming from the opposite side of my bed..and felt my bed move...I was frozen with fear and pulled my blankets up around my head. The growling was becoming more louder and was circling back from one side of my bed to the other...I started screaming..so loud I think I scared myself more. Seconds later, my mother flew into my room and began reciting the Lord's prayer like her life depended on it. She flung me out of my bed and brought me upstairs and rocked me in her arms while praying continuously. We never spoke about it..about what happened nor what she saw. I was sent away after that to live with my aunt for 6 months to endure a spiritual cleansing of sorts....had an form of an exorcism called a deliverance. I never touched any witchcraft items ever again..and highly recommend that no one does.

holy crap Jen, I got goosebumps and went cold reading that - frikin scary stuff!
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 am

I'll share a little story about my mum, not sure if you could class it as paranormal, but it's a bit weird.

About a year before I was born, my nan was very poorly with lung cancer and went very rapidly downhill after being diagnosed. She was admitted to hospital to make life as comfortable as possible for her final days.

My mum had 4 young children and one day started to feel very unwell, as the day went on she rapidly got worse and worse until she was in so much pain she couldn't move. The doctor came out to see her and immediately called for an ambulance. She was admitted to a different hospital to my nan and overnight got worse and worse. The doctors were baffled, they ran all sorts of tests but didn't know what was wrong with her, then suddenly her heart just stopped beating. The doctors managed to bring her back and when she came round and was bought back on to the ward she told my Dad she had just spoken to her mum. She said that her mum had told her that it wasn't her time to go and that she had to be there for her kids, and that she loved her and then she was gone. An hour or so later her brother arrived at the hospital to say their mum had passed away. My mum made an almost immediate recovery and they discharged her not really knowing what had been wrong. My mum requested a copy of her hospital notes and the time they recorded my mum's cardiac arrest was the same time as the recorded time of death for my nan.

Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 am

oh thats sad and strange
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 am

wow jen that gave me goosebumps!!

and mandy that is so strange!

i love watching and reading about ghosts etc i find it fasinating!

xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 am

OMG Jen, I literally kacked myself reading that!!! It's like something from a film, SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to sleep with one eye open tonight.

Mandy that is so sad and very very strange. I completely believe that someone close to you comes to take you when it's your time to go. It happened with my Dad. He was on enough muscle relaxants to floor an elephant yet just before he passed away he lifted his arms, hands outstretched and sat up. Mum said he looked relieved and just went along with them. Now it's hard enough to sit up from prone with your legs outstretched, let alone when you haven't been able to walk for 2 weeks, your muscles have wasted as you haven't been able to eat for over a month and you're on such strong drugs.

My only other experience was when I was working in a Pub. We had a dry cellar in the old part of the building (1716) and I had been down there the day before whilst my boyf at the time was fixing up some of the broken chairs. Well the next day I had to go down there to get some napkins and as I was about to walk back up the stairs I felt someone stood behind me as if they were about to hug me from behind. I turned round thinking it was my boyf but there wasn't anyone there. I have never run so fast!!!! It's odd as I could almost feel the "person" touching me they were so close. I was never scared of the cellar as it was really light and you could hear people outside through the old coal shoot, but after that I never went down there again!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

Sheesh..those are all frikken scary! I will have to dig out a few photos of other experiences I've had!
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm

omg. reading all those I wont sleep!!!
Iv had soooo many I wouldnt know where to start....

my best friend died in a car crash when we were 17. I had a little poem that I put in her coffin with her. Being a typical 17 year old at the time, I copied it down so I wouldnt forget it but wrote it in my phone saved in my outbox! (no idea why think mobiles where the new thing then lol) but that was that, her funeral then was week or so after, had no problems with my phone nothing. then just as we were on the way to the funeral I had a txt phone went off like I had a message, but it didnt have a number name was toal blank & the message was 1/2 of the poem. (which was basicaly saying thankyou for being a good friend) thought huh thats werid!! was freaked out. after the church on the way to the crem my phone went off again (I was a bearer at the crem and was so worried about it, didnt think I could do it wouldnt keep it together) had another msg again with no name or number blank and it was the last part of the message. which only said 'thank you for being such a good friend thank you for being there'..... total freaked out my mum was in shock too. and strangly enough I had enough strength to carry her. and myphone never did it again and neever again with anyother messages I saved in my out box.....

I have soo many more, some of you might remember me saying the weird things going on in our house, woken few times to find someone standing over lillies cot, or at the bottom of our bed. OH didnt believe me thought Id lost the plot but hes woken and sworn someone was standing at the bottom of the bed. and he totaly doesnt believe. Iv talked to it before when lillie was little as she use to be drawn to things in a room when it was empty and telly turned on. god Iv got loads .. Il shut up now lol going on and on. once I start on things like this I never stop Embarassed
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 am

i wish i'd seen this beofre. we used to belong to a paranormal group (mpi, their web site is still up)

we love this kinda thing! we have some lady in our house (so we're told) she didnt show or make her self known till after we brought paige back from the hopsital.. n then stuff started to happen. its all calmed down now luckly enough as it did spook me a bit x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 am

Wow these stories affraid
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I have a few. When i was 17 i was in my room with only a lamp on in the bedroom. The house was dark and no-one except me and my bf were there. He went to the loo and i was changing a cd when i felt someone walk past the bedroom door. It was a white female figure. After that i refused to go out and get in the car. I just had a really bad feeling summit was going to happen. We crashed and rolled the car that night. It had the back end of the car on a wire fence with a huge drop on the other side.

In my first flat i kept having feelings that someone was there. I was in a not too great relationship woth a postie and he had gone to work. I got woken up with someone blowing on my neck. When i woke up i heard a female voice saing to me "it's not time to wake up yet". I covered my head and shat myself. Bout a year later i woke up again with someone blowing on my neck. The female voice said " it's time to wake up". Not long after that we split up.

When i was in the same flat my fiance about 3 years after that happened said he woke up to a white woman floating above him staring at him.

When i took Lauryn to nursery there was a blind corner just around from her nursery and when i was driving along the road i got a flash of a red car speeding around it. When i pulled into the road with the corner i slowed to a crawl and the same red car came flying around the same corner. If i didn't slow down i would've been crashed into.

I all the houses i've been in doors have rattled and things have been moved or gone missing. Me and my mum used to say "come in andrew". I think the ghost followed me lol

In my old flat before i moved here i used to lie in the bed at night when i was reading or watching tv and i always seen a tail (like a cats tail) walking around the bed.

The same flat i could feel someone there. It got really scary sometimes cause it was like someone was sitting on the bed and i couldn't pull the covers up cause there was a physical weight on them.

I have a few more but sorry for the essay lol
Dee
x
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm

yikes, so I was saying on here before since we've moved into this house its a old farm house. so Iv not felt anything or feel the 'eyes' or feel uneasy.
UNTILL now!

so lillie keeps opening the lounge door and talking to someone, she just laughs and says 'yes mummies here, no daddy in work,' and laughs. just thought her playing. havnt taken notice if honest thought it was cute lol.

so put hollie in her door bouncer the other day in that door way, and I took a pic and on the pics in the hallway behind the girls is loads of orbs!! Shocked cant see anythin could have reflected from... be freaky!

then other day we were at BILs for dinner & I needed a extra bottle so I poped home in car left kids with SIL. came in the house (mind could be my mind working over time in dark) but I felt like someone was watching me, thought was me being silly as I was on my own late at night, we live mid of nowhere no neighbours for miles. (ideal horror story lol) but I could and still can draw you a picture of this 'man' I had visions of bumping into. I cant explain it (must think Iv lost the plot maybe I have..) but this picture of this guy came into my head, never seen before of what this man would look like. sooo werid as I type now its come back... doesnt scare me just freaks me out!!! dont feel any presence but can picture this person... am I werid?? haha xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:00 am

we just teamed up with another paranormal group (got the old members of mpi) n we got a investergation this sat.. cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!    Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: Interests :: Hobbies-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Calling all paranormal enthusiasts!   Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words