Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend _
PostSubject: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 pm

I have been doing a lot of thinking all weekend and after finding out she is sleeping with my married (with children) boss, I can no longer be friends with her.

This may sound harsh, but she is doing this for kicks and the thrill of it, not because she likes him. I cant be friends with somebody with those morals.

So... I have brought my mat leave forward at work so I only have 4 weeks left with them both.

If anybody has any other ideas on how I can do this then opinions are very welcome.
I am supposed to be going to her house tomorrow night, which I am going to pull out of.

I also wont be going back to my job either, which was prob going to be my decision anyway, but now my mind is pretty much made up.

I just hope that I can fade away without her tryin to keep being friends with me.

Neither of them know that I know about them so I can't just tell them both to sod off.

X
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm

I would just keep crying off saying you are busy with the kids. She will get the message eventually. I admire you for your morals xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Lol Mara, my morals are not that great... if he tries to screw me over with my job (she has been put on perm hours now to cover my role while I am off) then I will send the email (I have it in my home emails now) to all of the staff and his wife Twisted Evil

I wont be going back, but I want it to be my choice, not theirs. Ideally, I would like to be able to ask for redundancy, but not sure how I can work that one at the end of my mat leave... something I will be posting about in 9 months or so, lol!

x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

i vote for block and delete! if you can't face telling her you you're done with it, just completely ignore her...people get bored very easily!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

If it was me I would have to tell her that I know, thats me though and you just have to do what feels right.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

pinkyd wrote:
If it was me I would have to tell her that I know, thats me though and you just have to do what feels right.

I fully intend to, but I need to protect my position at work first, especially as I am her boss and about to go on maternity leave.

I have full access to my boss's email account, but it still isnt going to look good that I came across the email.

I am trying to be careful so that I dont end up being the one that all of this backfires on.

But, once my maternity leave is over and I dont go back/get redundancy, then I will be making my feelings very clear.

x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

yeah, i think biding your time is probably the way forward, there was a lot of dodgy goings on at my work before i went on maternity, but i just left it because i knew it was going to get dealt with - i couldn't take the risk of jeopardising my maternity and not having the option of having a job to go back to
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I would blackmail them both. Leave little pictures of thing you would like them to buy you with a reminder of the email underneath Twisted Evil How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend 445843
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

When I read the title I thought we were going to be working out how to get rid of a dead body!!!! Wink

I agree biding your time til your maternity leave is over and then getting the best deal you can even if it means being a little underhand!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Ooh I like maras idea! Do that! Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 am

hun, i'd keep your head down, i know its going to be hard, but if you pretend you dont know, they may let more slip... giving more information for you.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:31 am

God Laura, what a horrible place to be in. I would just tell her the truth, how you find it offensive that she is sleeping with someone who is married with kids, and thinking of it as some sort of game. How you by being her friend is condoning it, and you can no longer continue being her friend because you are ashamed of her. xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 am

Im with Mara, but you could work it the other way....
At the end of your maternity approach and ask for redundancy just dropping into the conversation you know about the extra marital stuff - may be all over with but karma for them both hey!! Popcorn
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 am

I know exactly how u feel.....im in a horrid situation too with 'friends'

My hubbies 'so called' best mate (known each other from school etc) is married with 2 very young children (we were pregnant at the same time on both occasions), and so I am good friends with her! She is a bit of a pushover (unlike me - lol).......but still doesnt excuse the fact that over the last 3yrs hes been having it off with basically anything!! This all came out a couple of months ago, and OH told me! I was livid, as they only got married in December - why did he bother?????

He told my OH that he still loves his wife, but that he cant live without having sex with 'new' women.....he has lots that know about his situation who are just F*** buddies!!! Makes my skin crawl........

This bloke and his wife are Islas godparents, and this is what infuriates me....I would never in a million yrs have had them if id have known!!

I said to Chris that I needed to have it out with him, but he has begged me not to because the crowd 'he' is hanging about in are coke heads, and hes scared of the backlash. He reckons its their buisness....but I AM SOOOO MAD !!!

So Laura, I cant help How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend 830764 but im glad I got all that off my chest, and sorry for hoggin your post!!

How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend 15967
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 am

I'm with mara on this one!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 am

Lisa... what a nightmare! Esp. as you are friends with them both, you must feel so stuck in the middle. I am really glad that I can turn my back on all of it when I start my maternity leave.

I spoke to my OH earlier and I think when the time comes next year I am going to call their bluff about going back, and then let them know that I know. And also say that I would accept redundancy and take my pay out and run (if he goes for it, that is!).

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend   How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Empty

Back to top Go down

How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
How to dispose of a 'so called' best friend Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words