Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Grrr heartburn has started already!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Grrr heartburn has started already!!! _
PostSubject: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:25 am

Since about 3 o'clock today I have had really bad heartburn, I can't believe it's started so early (although I can't really remember when it started with Libby scratch )

I've tried milk and Gaviscon and it hasnt touched it - just like last time Mad It's that bad though it's making me feel really sick Grrr heartburn has started already!!! 981624 Grrr heartburn has started already!!! 981624

Maybe this means I'm going to have another hairy baby then??? Grrr heartburn has started already!!! 548646 xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 am

Oh but on the plus side I've started to feel proper wriggles so my worries about the anterior placenta have gone cheers cheers xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 am

Glad your getting wiggles!

I really and truly feel for you with the heartburn! Mine this time started round about 10 weeks ish and the 12 weeks with the other 2!! And its so bad now I can't lie flat most of the time at night!!

Gaviscon is the best thing I have found atm, I was having the rennie fruit tablets but they stopped working so well so have had to switch to vile Gaviscon!! Can't try milk as am allergic to it and can't stand it on its own! I might try a bowl of cereal just to get some milk down me!

Hope you find something to help with the heartburn!! Also glad I am not the only one who has had the heartburn = hairy baby theory! This one is hairy too according to the last scan!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:15 am

Yeah I'll have to get some more of those rennie tablet things - I lived on those when pregnant with Libby Rolling Eyes

I definately think it's true about heartburn = hairy baby, my heartburn was really bad and Libby was that hairy she even had hairy ears!!! Shocked Shocked She has still got a hairy back and shoulders - poor child Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 am

Bless her! Jake has a hairy back too! Its gone blonde now but was dark when he was born and we nicknamed him Monkey Baby, which has now turned into Monkey Boy!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Lol c was also hairy she still had that fine white hair on her thighs and back, i loved it - she was my lil fuzzy frog
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Awww bless Mario! Love Fuzzy Frog!!!

I have actually managed to force myself to eat some cereal as everyone has said that milk helps and it does seem to have a small effect but I suppose having milk can't be bad for bubs! Even if it makes me exceama a nightmare!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Haha Mario - Fuzzy frog, bless her Laughing

I had a glass of milk before bed last night and it did help alot so hopefully having cereal will help you (and won't affect your exzema too much). xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 pm

I have suffered so badly this time.

I dont drink tea or coffee, so im not sure if they would be worth cutting out if you do.

I have cut out fizzy drinks and fruit juices and they have made a huge difference.

Hope you can find what is triggering it and get it under control hunni xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Ooo really Laura?? I didn't know tea/coffee affected it too, I had loads on Sunday (Simon is a tea monster and drinks it all day long Rolling Eyes ) and my heartburn was REALLY bad on Sunday. I'll cut that out and see if that helps.

I only drink squash, don't know if that would cause it too??

I definately know cheese is a really bad one for me so I've cut that out. xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 am

I drink loads of sqush and find that it seems to help my heartburn, so hopefully that wont be a trigger.

I also strangely find that food like Chilli actually helps me, rather than makes it worse. Chips are a big no no for me too. If I have one then I am feeling rubbish for hours!

x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm

I had a really good week with mine then yesterday took gaviscon about 5 times, this kids coming out with a think white coating on it i swear. I think its fizzy drinks but am stuck between a rock and a har dplace. I dont drink tea or coffee so my only caffeine comes from pop so its not like i have loads of it but if i stop drinking pop i get horrible headaches and if i drink it i get hb lol. Ive tried cutting it down but im still having a couple of tins a day
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Haha well it's due in March so needs the extra fuzz to keep warm Laughing

I'm really bad, I just can't cut out tea, I think I probs have about 5 or 6 cups a day and thats cut down a bit as well Shocked Embarassed I know I should cut it out completely but can't do it.

The heartburn hasn't been too bad the last couple of days although it does flare up in the evening so I have half a glass of milk before bed and that seems to help alot. x
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Susan, have you tried the de-caff tea bags? Try tetleys or similar, see if it helps. It takes a bit longer to brew but you can't tell the difference! (I did get a diff. brand that was a bit grass-like in taste though, could tell the difference with that one!). Worth a try?!

I do know the more stuff you take, esp. gaviscon, the worse it can get. I know you've got everything hormonal going on as well as sphincter muscles being affected and loosening causing reflux, but the more antacids your stomach has the less it produces itself. I try to take the minimum needed - I use fruit rennie (actually, shops' own brand, rennie is bloomin expensive!) and only take half a tablet at a time.

Once it starts though it's hard going, *touch wood* I've not had it too bad. Things might level out for you abot 20wks+ ... but then might start up again when baby is bigger and up nearer stomach 30+wks?! xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Ooo thanks Grace I hadn't thought about decaf, will have a look next time we go shopping.

We've just been to Tescos and I got their own brand indegestion tablets so at least I've got some now, you're right Rennie are so expensive Shocked

I hope it does eases off a bit, I can't really remember how it went with Libby, I just remember suffering really badly in the last few weeks. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grrr heartburn has started already!!!   Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grrr heartburn has started already!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Grrr heartburn has started already!!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words