Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

well here comes the drama again!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

hi girls!!!

with the wedding in under 3months i emailed my dad's ex wife to see if my lil half brother(he's 9 now!) could come...she emailed me back saying theirs had been a traumatic split and she didn't want to ruin my day and grant was only allowed supervised access with his dad, so being cautious and cynical i emailed asking if the traumatic split was anything to do with the kids, hitting, abuse etc(when i was little my dad hit us and treated us very badly)

well lastnight while in chat i got a reply

my dad never sexually abused the kids...but he was arrested and found guilty of having indecent images of children on his computer and was put on the sex offenders register for 5yrs Shocked

now this man has had access to my two children, my 3nieces and 2 nephews!!!!!

at some of the ladies suggestions i decided to call up the police to see if i could confirm this was true...wouldn't be fair to just take her word on it, they called us back this morning and said that data protection acts make it impossible to give details but he's not on the list ANYMORE and then went on to ask if he will be having any unsupervised visits with the kids anytime soon, so we said yes and were told to seriously reconsider it as it's not a good idea...then went on to say if we ask him outright and he's cagey there is our answer...so it seems the guy was unofficially telling us that yes, my dad is indeed a paedophile!!!

so it's been a long day trying to get someone to outright give us a 'yes, he did it' so we can confront him, but no deal yet...

so i thought i was done with paedophiles....apparently not and i was an idiot to trust anyone Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 am

Kenty, you are an amazingly strong lady with a beautiful family and adoring oh! You will get through this as you have lifes previous horrors !
Throw to the kerb anyone who takes and look after the ones that give!
Like the others say, however heartbreaking try to get your children checked for your peace of mind
Love to you all xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 am

Aww Kenty hun, I can't add anything that the other adies haven't already said but wanna send you some ((((((hugs)))))) I really don't know what to say

xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 am

thanks girls...

am trying so hard to get proof that this isn't rumour and we can 'out' him from the family but it's imposs Sad

until i find undisputable proof my kids do not get left alone for even a millisecond with him
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 am

i have no idea what to say either kenty im crap with talking but i just want to say i hope you get the answers you need, and don't give up trusting people cos you obviously have found at least one worthy of trusting!! xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 am

that's the problem niccsy...i think so...but then something like this happens and i think...how much can i REALLY trust him! the things that seem too good to be true usually are Sad
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm

well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 466645 dont know what to say... everyone else seems to have covered it.

big hugs lovely x x x
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm

OMG Kenty I feel sick Crying or Very sad .

I am sooo gutted for you. I really hope you can get some answers and I would love for this all to be a huge misunderstanding. I am here if you ever need me for anything.

xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh kenty ive only just seen this x
I dont know what to say either sorry this has happened tho xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: well here comes the drama again!!   well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

well here comes the drama again!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
well here comes the drama again!! - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words