Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? _
PostSubject: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 am

It's becoming more and more aparent that charlie is a pure daddys boy! Everytime oh walks into the room his little face lights up!
When he leaves to go anywhere Charlie cries like his little heart is breaking. If his dad's stayed over he gets so excited to see him in the morning! Its V V V cute but its sooooo not what i'm use to!!

Tommy is completly the opposite! He's a Mummys boy all day long! Think if he could he's just bypass staying with his dad altogether he'd be well up for it!

Whats it like in your house?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 am

at the moment i'm convinced elijah is going to be a real daddy's boy but it might just be that he sees me all day long so it's exciting to see daddy for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 am

Aimee is a total Daddy's Girl. James is her best mate and her entire world!

But... if she is upset or has hurt herself, then she wants me.

x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 am

Libby is fairly even with her preference, but I think it's because we both spend equal amounts of time with her (Simon works in the mornings and I work in the afternoons).

However, when my stepdaughter comes around it's a whole different story - she will literally drag Tia to her bedroom to play saying 'bye bye, see ya' to us Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

evans always been a mummys boy but since i went back to work and he was with oh all the time he started to become a bit of a daddys boy but he has came back to me lol he still has the odd moment where he prefers daddy tho

infact ever since he was born everyone has commented on how he jst totally adores me, my mum used to always be amazed at how much evan wud jst watch me and look like the happiest little boy in world with his face lit up!
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 am

My 2 are total mummy's boys! But think thats cause they have me and not their dad! They only see him once a month atm and have not seen him regularly since Aron was 1!

They both love my OH though and will do anything for him! But its always me they want when they hurt themselves!

xx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 am

I think Caitlins a mix atm, before I might have said daddys girl though. Daddy def gets the biggest laughs and smiles but I think thats because she enjoys the 'rough' play daddy indulges her in. He's the one throwing her about and im the one that sits and says 'red, blue, green... one two three.....' over and over while playing with blocks/rings etc. Im a bore in her eyes Laughing

I think she likes us both for different things. Like Susan said I think because Caitlin spends pretty equal times with us she doesnt have an outright fave. While Stuart doesnt stay here every night he is usually here until her bedtime and then works early shifts so is here again after 11am.
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 am

lily-ann is pretty much for us both...although some days it's all eyes on daddy

lewis on the other hand is a clear mummy's boy
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am

I was such a daddy's girl as a kid, will be interesting to see what our little one will be
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am

Izzy is a total Daddy's Girl

She always shouts daddy, where's Daddy?, when she hears him coming down the stairs in the morning she gets really excited, if he has been upstairs a while when she hears him coming she dances a jog and gets all hyper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:46 am

Lisa wrote:
Izzy is a total Daddy's Girl

She always shouts daddy, where's Daddy?, when she hears him coming down the stairs in the morning she gets really excited, if he has been upstairs a while when she hears him coming she dances a jog and gets all hyper.

Aww bless her
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 am

Thats what Charlie does Lisa, Its like he's not seen his dad for a week, when actually its been 2.5 mins while he goes to the loo or something lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 am

My kids change from day to day. Archie is mor a mummys boy and so is Chelsea (well a mummys girl) but the other two just swap and change depending on mood and what they want at that time lol x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

I'd say even stevens scratch

Oliver loves is daddy and is always really excited to see him when he comes in from work or wakes up etc and shouts for his daddy, but after a few mins with daddy and he wants his mama again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 am

Thomas goes through phases but I think overall he is a daddy's boy. He just loves his dad and shouts for him all the time, he waits at the window at tea time for him coming home and his little face is just a picture when he sees his daddy.

Hannah is still quite young and her little face lights up when she sees us both but she will not settle if Im not there and if I go out of her eyeline for a second she screams blue murder. Daddy can sooth her for a little while but if Im gone too long she goes into a complete meltdown. It is very cute coz she will go from screaming to the point of choking to huge grins when I come back in the room - she is like a rather large barnacle stuck to my butt at the moment - lets hope its just a phase Rolling Eyes but it would be nice for her to be a mummy's girl Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 am

jamie is a mummys boy.. but when dan was satyin else where he cried of for him Sad
amelie and ashleigh are daddys girls but thats beause all they have to do is smile in acute way and they get what they want and im the mean one that says no lol.. but if they are hurt its mummy they want all the time x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 am

C is a daddys girl generally cos mummy is the meanie who makes her do all the sensible boring things she doesnt want to

But when shes poorly or in pain only mummy will do
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 am

Debs wrote:

Hannah is still quite young and her little face lights up when she sees us both but she will not settle if Im not there and if I go out of her eyeline for a second she screams blue murder. Daddy can sooth her for a little while but if Im gone too long she goes into a complete meltdown. It is very cute coz she will go from screaming to the point of choking to huge grins when I come back in the room - she is like a rather large barnacle stuck to my butt at the moment - lets hope its just a phase Rolling Eyes but it would be nice for her to be a mummy's girl Very Happy

xx

lewis went through this phase...i was seriously losing the will to live...then the day he turned 9months...he instantly changed....i could happily leave him to play and he didn't care....so i hope it is just a phase for hannah too!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 am

Lily is a big mummy fan at the mo - she sees us both a similar amount but maybe me a little bit more as i have a day off in the week with her. I think she will change into a daddys girl as she gets older though as he will probably give in easier than i will!
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Just mummys boy i think he always comes to me when he falls and hurts himself and i feed him and dress him and out him to bed he doesnt like oh doing it but when it comes to playing and laughing only oh can make can do that loves playing with him xx

Im the boring parent and ohs the fun parent lol xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Pretty even tbh, it depends who has what she wants, Imogen's a sneaky little moo like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Alfie is def a mammys boy so far but think that will prob change when i go bck to work and he mixes with other people. He loves Gav on a weekend tho. He lies in bed just staring at him while he plays with his chest hair haha!! so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 pm

caitlins a daddys girl! shes a bugger for me but as soon as daddys home shes a compleat angel!
but alesha is the biggest mummys girl!! she is with me 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?   mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Empty

Back to top Go down

mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
mummy's girl/boy or daddy's girl/boy? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words