Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

When did i give in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Is it not just easier to have a quiet life sometimes. Caelyn is currently disembowelling a cheese sandwich. Theres some on my fire guard, some on her table nd a piece on my sofa. Usualy id get her to tidy it up but im taking her to the childminder in 30 mins and its way easier just to sort it out later
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 pm

i have toast under the tv stand, Have left it till she went to bed and now have to feed the tiny one so it will have to wait a little longer.

Seriously my living room carpet mings ATM cos we have been out from 9-6 for the last 2 day and today cos i dont have to do anything/go anywhere i CBA to do housework either!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Oh dont even talk to me about carpets Evil or Very Mad

I need to hire a rug doctor cos mine is covered in stains from madams charming habit of upending her juice bottles and squeezing. Juice bottles are now banned from indoors and for days out only and shes back to cups. Its finding time and mney to get the damn thing hired and then persuade neil to clean it for me cos i dont think right now it wud be good for me to be shoving an industrial carpet cleaner about with my heart rate as it is! Even if i hoover it though it looks gross and its driving me nuts.

I think the general meh mood of the forum today extends to 'fine if it keeps ytou quiet go ahead...'
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm having one of those days too lol, Harry's being a little bugger today. Oh and my carpet is beige!! Well it was when we moved in, now its stained with coke (OH fault) orange from the time Harry sqeezed the life out of a satsuma, and lots of mucky stains I have no idea how they got there lol. Think we gonna need a carpet cleaner too! xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 pm

marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
Oh dont even talk to me about carpets Evil or Very Mad

I need to hire a rug doctor cos mine is covered in stains from madams charming habit of upending her juice bottles and squeezing. Juice bottles are now banned from indoors and for days out only and shes back to cups. Its finding time and mney to get the damn thing hired and then persuade neil to clean it for me cos i dont think right now it wud be good for me to be shoving an industrial carpet cleaner about with my heart rate as it is! Even if i hoover it though it looks gross and its driving me nuts.

I think the general meh mood of the forum today extends to 'fine if it keeps ytou quiet go ahead...'

PMSL Mario - me and Jo had this exact same conversation this morning. My carpet is exactly the same hun - juice and puke!! When did i give in? 981624 No I have just ordered a new suite from DFS and I really want to get the rug doctor before it comes but it's so difficult with two little ankle biters - other than lock them both in the kitchen for 24 hours till its done and dry I don't quite know how I'm gonna do it scratch

xx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 pm

I also have a minging stained carpet cheers
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 pm

my carpet has pasta trodden in where i couldnt get to it before she stood in it, my sofas have everything ranging from milk to gravey stains \9luckily we got the protective coating and DFS are sending us out some cleaner and if that dosnt work some man is getting sent to me, there are more sweets behind my sofa than in the cupboard and toast gets everywhere lol oh the joys of having kids
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 am

Lol, well in the time since i posted last, i have hoovered the living room, cleaned the black glass tv stand (no kids when bought) swept the kitchen floor, wiped down the kitchen and cupboards oh and the coffee spill from the back door that are curtesy of OH on his way out for a fag! YEY ME:cheers:

Theres just the small (LOL) problem of the bathroom, and what is soon to be Alices room which is now labelled the room of shit! pale

yeah was telling debs this morning when i bought this house i was single and chose cream carpets in the bedroom and biege on the stairs and landing! the beige is filthy from OH not taking his bleddy shoes off the cream are just minging apart from where the furniture is! and i am replacing the nursery one in the next week or so because of calpol spill which then turn into dirty black marks cos its far too sticky to get up properly at 3 am!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

Oh I feel this too!!! Luckily we kind of contain the mess to the playroom, but we've only had the brand new tv in there for 7 months and the amount of butter/cheese/chocolate etc. that poor TV has had to endure is ridiculous!!! In fact everything in there is about 7 months old but looks a hell of alot older!!! We often find cheerios and raisins under the sofa in the lounge too (pretty much all she's allowed to eat in there Laughing )

Why do they have to touch TV's with filthy hands though???? Libby doesn't do it when she has clean hands on dirty ones!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 am

Oh i have just cleaned mashed up pea out of my carpet frm lastnights dinner Embarassed
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 am

Suse, you have the same sofa as me. cheers Mine however has a check off blue wax crayon stain on the arm of the 3 seater as a stray wax crayon got put at the side of the lappy and melted it in.

The only saving grace is that the laptop is always in the same place (my seat) and covers it quite nicely!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 am

hehe I noticed that when I saw your pics too!!! Laughing

We don't let Libby in the lounge with crayons/pencils etc. Embarassed What nightmare though!!! Can you not use greaseproof paper and an iron (I'm sure I've heard this somewhere scratch ) and it should soak the wax up? xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 am

oh it wasnt Alice, it was one of us who has picked it up from the floor and put it there out of the way (most probably me with my baby brain).

i know i must give it a try, it has been through the washer once so not sure if it will work or not now. its just another job to add to the list Shocked
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:45 am

Oh god don't get me started on the baby brain!!! Laughing

Ooo I didn't know you can wash them Embarassed
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

ooh yeah, they are fab, they come up lovely too except if you only wash one the rest look terrible!

but great if little people throw up on it! i put mine on a 30 wool but you could probably go higher, i darent in case it shrinks, i dont think it would but that would be my luck!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 am

Oh brilliant, I'll remember that - Libby has only *touch wood* thrown up on it once and I managed to get it all off. At least I know I can wash it if I need to - thank you Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am

The amount of food in unexpected places in my house is unreal! We have a rather small house so
Charlie has a free Hun of the house.

As for carpets we have wooden flooring throughout the ground floor, my stairs carpets have seen better days! My dog has decided to use them as her bed throughout the day so erm they are rank to say the lease!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:47 am

Well Caelyns been at the childminder nearly 3 hours now and the cheese sandwich is still on the fireguard. In my defence we are doing the big bedroom change over and trying to get the bulk of furniture done befor eshe comes home and wants to help. The tidying and reorganising can then be done over next few days. Im taking 5 at mo cos even though ive not moved furniture just drawers of clothes etc ive still running a pulse of 130 at the mo so need it to settle before i start over.

I can beat the calpol - we have calpol on the ceiling. Its been there 6 weeks now. OH was trying to get a syringe full of calpol with a stuck plunger to move and was over enthusiastic. Im too short to get to it
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 am

I seriously couldnt survive without my Vax carpet cleaner (well two of them).

I have a bit of an obsession with carpets and we are on our fourth living room one in 4 years.

A vax is good too as it dries pretty fast, so I normally clean mine at about 5pm and then make my OH and Aimee stay out of the way - bathtime, etc.

x
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 am

ooh, didnt you end up with a glass of red wine on a brand new one Laura???

BTW hows the tash coming on
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 am

LOL! No matter how hard you try to keep up your housekeeping standards..they will defo slide into the drink because you are just too damn tired to keep up or you begin to realize all you are doing is chasing your tail. That's why I clean in the evenings..when everyone is tucked away for the night and out of my way! xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 am

iv given in for the lasty 2 weeks. i cant see the kids bedroom floor, my stairs is clutteered with mail and i have 2 day old mugs and glasses still waiting to be washed. i have 7 washing baskets of clean clothes to put away too.. i really cant see the point ne more.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 am

JoAandGirls wrote:
ooh, didnt you end up with a glass of red wine on a brand new one Laura???

BTW hows the tash coming on

Yeah I have had loads of stuff on it, but I think I am lucky and manage to get it out all of the time. Either that, or it gets replaced.

Erm... his tash is coming along nicely - if you can call it that, lol! I will take a pic in the daylight tomorrow and post it x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:11 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
iv given in for the lasty 2 weeks. i cant see the kids bedroom floor, my stairs is clutteered with mail and i have 2 day old mugs and glasses still waiting to be washed. i have 7 washing baskets of clean clothes to put away too.. i really cant see the point ne more.

Awww chick, we all have days like this too.

Its not going anywhere, so dont worry about it - or you can kick Ferg up the bum and get him to sort it out... write him a nice long list xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 am

Laura..you know..you should hire someone once a week just to come in and help. You have your hands full 24/7 and if you can spare a few quid, this may just be a good idea! Would keep it from piling up on you and allow you to spend some quality time with the kids. You are gonna burn out trying to man the ship all by yourself. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

When did i give in? _
PostSubject: Re: When did i give in?   When did i give in? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did i give in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
When did i give in? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
When did i give in? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
When did i give in? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
When did i give in? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
When did i give in? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
When did i give in? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
When did i give in? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
When did i give in? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
When did i give in? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
When did i give in? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
When did i give in? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
When did i give in? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
When did i give in? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
When did i give in? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
When did i give in? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words