Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

my heart shattered that little bit more today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

my heart shattered that little bit more today _
PostSubject: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 am

hey girls

well today i finally gave in to the inevitable...i took lily-ann to an appointment to be fitted for a wheelchair...it feels like i've just given up any hope of her ever walking

i sat there, watching her all happy and smiley in the tester chair, and i think it really hit me just how hard it's going to be for her, going through life, she's never going to have any of the 'firsts' like a normal little girl...she'll never know such wonderful feelings like, falling in love, getting marries, carrying a baby and being a mummy....

i literally felt my heart breaking for my happy little angel, she deals with so much, and from now on(well in 4weeks) will be confined to a chair with people giving her 'those looks' and she's just so accepting of it

sorry girls...feeling really sad and emotional tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 am

awwww hun hugz It must be heart wrenching, I just cant imagine what you are feeling. Life is so unfair sometimes. Just remember that whatever she can or can't do, she couldn't have wished for a better mummy !! Thinking of you xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 am

Oh honey. Must have been a heart rending day for you. Wish i knew what to tell you but i couldnt even comprehend your pain right now. All i can say is shemay not have the firsts other so called normal girls do but she brings joy to everyone who's lives she touches and every photo ive ever looked at she seems to be the epitome of innocent joy to me. Shes your beautiful little girl and as heart breaking as this is for you she will always be special and loved. Sorry thats of no help i just wish there were better words. Massive love to you right now xxx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 am

Hun i feel for you and her so much.

I cant imagine how hard it must be for you to have to see your beautiful daughter going through all this and knowing it will never get better.

But i just want to say the fact that Lilly-Ann is always laughing and smiling is a testament to the parents she has, and that whatever her limitations she will always be the best that she can be. So instead of thinking about what she cant do and god it must be hard for you, celebrate what she can do and the fact she is here at all. The wheel chair can only enhance her life.

Massive love to you all and a mega virtual hug (i will give you a real one when i see you) xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:51 am

Aww I'm sorry hun, it's so heartbreaking. I don't know what to say really as I don't think anything I can say will help much. At least she has a wonderful Mummy and Daddy who will give her as much as they can and help her with whatever xx
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 am

my heart shattered that little bit more today 466645 my heart shattered that little bit more today 466645 my heart shattered that little bit more today 466645
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 am

anyone in your position would feel like you do now. lily-anne might not have the typical firsts but she can achieve her own firsts, again i can only re-iterate what the othrs have said she just seems a little fighter and is always so happy which shows what a great little family you have.
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 am

pinkyd wrote:
anyone in your position would feel like you do now. lily-anne might not have the typical firsts but she can achieve her own firsts, again i can only re-iterate what the othrs have said she just seems a little fighter and is always so happy which shows what a great little family you have.

couldnt have put it better xxx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

there is nothing i can add to here the ladies have said everything im thinking ! ,,,

she is beautiful kenty and very lucky to have you,sam and lewis as her family !!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

awww, poor Lily-Ann, its a good job she is such a happy child, otherwise it would be even harder to see her like that - she always puts a smile on your face
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:21 am

Kenty I can't imagine how you're feeling. The other ladies have said all I wanted, far better than I could have done.

Lily-Ann is an absolute darling and captures the heart of everyone she meets.
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:27 am

i'm sorry girls, i shouldn't air my crappiness on here

but you are all right....she's the happiest, most loving little girl ever...and after seeing one little girl with Retts in hospital fighting for her life...i realise that i am so lucky...she can't do things, but she's happy, she's for the most part healthy, so i really should focus on the good!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

Ah kenty i really cant add anything

just sending you all lots of love xxxx
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 am

Ah hun i cant say anymore than every1 else has said! And yeah you are bound to have days where it gets on top of you but i know that you are such a strong lady that you dont let it beat you for long. She is gorgeous and you are such a lovely family you are so special all of you! And anyone that makes you feel different to that arent the sort of ppl you need in your lives xxx big hugs xxx and vent away thats what we are all here for xx
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 am

Ahhh hunni, I honestly cannot begin to imagine how upsetting it is for you, but what I can say is that she is such a beautiful little girl that brings such joy to everyone around her and she is a credit to both you and sam who are fabulous parents.

Nothing more I can really add there but I really really feel for you hub and just want to send you a big big hug XX
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 am

Ahhh hunni, I honestly cannot begin to imagine how upsetting it is for you, but what I can say is that she is such a beautiful little girl that brings such joy to everyone around her and she is a credit to both you and sam who are fabulous parents.

Nothing more I can really add there but I really really feel for you hub and just want to send you a big big hug XX
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly

Edit MY profile

Lily-Ann is so lucky to have a family like yours and to be a part of your family and you too are so lucky to have been blessed with her in your life. From the pictures I have seen she is such a happy-go-lucky little girl. She might not be the 1st to do something but she'll be the 1st to do her own things. Sending you a hug hun xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 am

Sorry you are feeling low. She is a beautiful girl, who is lucky to have such wonderful parents. Just think you will probably feel more pain than she ever will (if that can be of any comfort), she knows no different and is happy with what she has x x x
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 am

Just to echo what the other ladies have said, she is an amazing little girl. Of course you're going to have days where it hurts like hell, i want to cry when I think about it, so God knows what it's like for you. I just want to add that you are an amazing woman and mummy, a real inspiration to the rest of us and I'm in awe of how well you cope with whatever life throws at you. Your children couldn't wish for a better mummy xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 am

I can't add to what the other ladies have said!

Xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:46 am

I'm so sorry hun. My heart breaks for her so yours must be in pieces.

You are all so amazing and are all so lucky to have eachother x x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:46 am

You and sam are amazing parents if i was in your situation i would crumble. I truly admire you x
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:54 am

ahh kenty, you know we are always here for you to vent to my heart shattered that little bit more today 214829

i cant really add anything to what the others hav put, but just wanted to say how luck lilyann is to have 2 such wonderful parents xxx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 am

Hun

I have to agree with mario, the fact that Lily ann is always smiling in all her photo's is a testament to her amazing parents. She may not have the first's that many little girls do but medical science is always advancing and I pray that one day they will find a cure for Retts.

Thinking of you xxx
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 am

mandy wrote:
Just to echo what the other ladies have said, she is an amazing little girl. Of course you're going to have days where it hurts like hell, i want to cry when I think about it, so God knows what it's like for you. I just want to add that you are an amazing woman and mummy, a real inspiration to the rest of us and I'm in awe of how well you cope with whatever life throws at you. Your children couldn't wish for a better mummy xxx

Not nicking but totally DITO cant say it better myself and oh so so very true

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

awww hug awww hug awww hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today Empty

Back to top Go down

my heart shattered that little bit more today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
my heart shattered that little bit more today Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words