Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

my heart shattered that little bit more today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 _
PostSubject: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 am

First topic message reminder :

hey girls

well today i finally gave in to the inevitable...i took lily-ann to an appointment to be fitted for a wheelchair...it feels like i've just given up any hope of her ever walking

i sat there, watching her all happy and smiley in the tester chair, and i think it really hit me just how hard it's going to be for her, going through life, she's never going to have any of the 'firsts' like a normal little girl...she'll never know such wonderful feelings like, falling in love, getting marries, carrying a baby and being a mummy....

i literally felt my heart breaking for my happy little angel, she deals with so much, and from now on(well in 4weeks) will be confined to a chair with people giving her 'those looks' and she's just so accepting of it

sorry girls...feeling really sad and emotional tonight Sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 am

you guys are the most amazingly lovely understanding women ever

thanks so much for all of your lovely words...tbh most days i don't feel worthy of my two, i feel like a crap mummy, especially to lily-ann, so i thankyou all so much!
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 am

hey u can pack that up straight away u are a FANTASTIC MUMMY and dont ever feel any different (easier said than done sometimes i know) but u know we are all here 4 u any time 2 beautiful babies have a beatiful mummy and daddy who love them both so very much any1 can c that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 am

Hun she may have a disability but she is still your beautiful little girl that spends most of the time smileing away and you have not failed or given up by getting a chair you are helping her be more comfortable when you go out.

If people want to look let them because they are looking at a wonderful family and gorgeous little lady.

YOU are strong and wonderful dealing with everything in your stride I for one admire you and look up to you xxxxxxxxxxx

my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 203834 my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 214829
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:54 am

She is a brilliant star sent to you and to all of us to show us how even odds are stacked against us, if she can overcome them...so can we! I so love this little girl and I have never had a chance to meet her in person. She had changed my life I assure you! She has surpassed so many milestones on her own, and will continue to do so. Look at her getting a chair as being more freedom for her..to go more places and see more things! Sending you all giant hugs and kisses! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Kenty I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you and your family but Lily-ann is very obviously a very happy little girl, she always looks happy and you have to remember that she doesn't know any different, she isn't going to grow up thinking "I wish I could do this or do that" because she will be able to do her own things in her own way. She is making such huge progress being able to stand almost by herself is an achievement that the doctors probably told you she wouldnt do but a little bit of encouragement and some hard work shows anything is possible.
She isn't going to have a poorer quality of life because of this as you and Sam are making sure she is happy and healthy and very much loved and that is clear for everyone to see. massive hugs to you all.
x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Im so sorry hun i have no idea what you are feeling x
You and sam are amazing parents, Whenever i see pics of lily-ann she is always so happy and smilie You are doing such a fab job xx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 am

i also cant say anything that the others havent said. u have a happy wee soul there. loads of hugs xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 am

aww hun Sad i really dont know what to say hun. But she is such a lovely little girl who loves you guys lots! you guys are great parents and are doing really well! x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 am

I think the others have said it all, you truly are an amazing and special little family my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 466645 my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 466645 xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks so much you guys!

i do know that she's never going to think 'what if...' but i'm always going to be doing that for her.

i am feeling much better about the wheelchair today...i don't like it...but she seems to so i'm hapy to do whatever it takes to make her more comfortable/happy

jen...after an hour in the car with her whining all the way...i am ready to adopt her out if you're interested Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: my heart shattered that little bit more today   my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my heart shattered that little bit more today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
my heart shattered that little bit more today - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words