Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

A better few nights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Well after my post the other night things got a bit better. Night before last i had to put c down at 710 and gave it 5 mins before i went back, kissed her and told her i loved her then walked her back to bed. At 720 Neil did it and i was impressed cos i thought he would talk and lie with her and sabotage it like normal but he kissed her and told her he loved her then put her in bed and left. At 725 i did it and she whined about it but afteri kissed her and told her i loved her she stayed in bed and dropped off. She started at midnight but then settled off after one put back and at 5am she whinged a min or two but self settled til the bloody cats woke her at 640

Last night we took her up at 715 and she got in bed had a kiss and a cuddle and i went downstairs waiting for her to start and she never did. She just went straight to sleep and went through, unfortunately only til 540 this morning though. She then woke up hyper and ready to go! Put he rin bed with us for an hour before getting up and she sang and bounced on my head til i gave in.

Fingers crossed the hurdle has been jumped over now i just need to work out how to keep her in bed a lil longer. Im ontemplating putting her sleep clock in her room as its currently in ours cos shes not allowed downstairs til 7 and letting her play in her room til 'bunny gets up' rather than bouncing all over me like she does but will have to possibly invest in a dimmer light or night light for that and check theres nothing she can trash in there so nappy bin will have to be moved. Anyone else gt super early riseers and what do you do with em
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Havent got an early riser but just wanted to say cheers cheers cheers for last night!! Thats is absolutely brilliant hun and such a dramatic change so quickly too.

Hopefully someone will be able to give some advice about the mornings.

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Nothing so far guess you lot have nice lie in style toddlers Laughing

well the bedtime fingers crossed is cracked have only had to do one put back in 3 days now. Yesterday morning was a new low for getting up time when she got up at 5am adamant she wasnt going back. However last night she went straight off and she woke at 130 but was cos her teeth hurt so gave her some calpol and she took herself back to bed

She woke at 550 this morning but gave her a 2 mins cuddle and her milk then told her it was still time for sleepies and she went back til 745! Blissful
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Glad it's getting easier for you. When Chloe comes into our room early (5am this morning!) I just give her a little cuddle then put her back to bed and say it's sleepy time now, and she'll normally go back off for a couple of hours x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Mario

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 am

Had to leave to attend to a request/demand for potty then go shopping but was going to say if she carries on with the early am thing was thinking might put in night light and sleep clock in her room, put the safety catches on her drawers and move the nappy bin into hall and tell her she can play in her room with gate shut til bunny gets up, shes in warm jammies and the heatings on so would this sound reasonable to you lot or would you wanna be getting up with her

ATM if im really struggling we go downstairs and lounge is toddler proofed so shut gate and lie on sofa dozing so seems similar idea to me, i do worry id sleep deeper in my bed though but sound quality on our monitor is excellent

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 am

mandy wrote:
Glad it's getting easier for you. When Chloe comes into our room early (5am this morning!) I just give her a little cuddle then put her back to bed and say it's sleepy time now, and she'll normally go back off for a couple of hours x

Sorry mandy had my comp on hibernate and didnt see this. That worked this morning with cwhich was brill cos got til 745 but it is a rarity- im def gonna keep trying with that and see if she improves esp since she sstarted cutting out her day naps now (think she just doesnt need as much sleep as some her age) but otherwise if i cant get her back off usually cos she is raring to go at that time i was wondering what ppl thought of my other options-ducttape and staples is another avenue im pursuing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

If you've toddler proofed the room as well as possible, then there's no harm in letting her play in there, Chloe plays in her's when I'm showering and sometimes sleeping too, you need to get your sleep, and I'm sure if you're aware she's awake you won't sleep as heavily anyway. As she gets older she's less likely to cause havoc and play anyway

Otherwise go with the staples, lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Mario

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 am

Cheers chick, will see how it goes this week and if shes still being a sod will be expending some cash on toddler proofing asap as im bloody shattered lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

A better few nights _
PostSubject: Re: A better few nights   A better few nights Empty

Back to top Go down

A better few nights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
A better few nights Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
A better few nights Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
A better few nights Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
A better few nights Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
A better few nights Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
A better few nights Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
A better few nights Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
A better few nights Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A better few nights Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A better few nights Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
A better few nights Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
A better few nights Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
A better few nights Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
A better few nights Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
A better few nights Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words