Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  _
PostSubject: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 am

haha i know pinkyd had a post like this recently - we are moving to my mums and she has a gas fire (not an open flame but i bet it gets hot! and is very interesting to little fingers!) so i am looking for fire guard recommendations?

also, i have been looking at play pens, but travel cots look comfier? just to pop elijah in really, now that he cannot be left for two seconds without getting up to something (without even crawling haha) - so any thoughts on that?

and other than door locks/socket protectors...i cant really think of anything he might need? i think he will be crawling soon, and he can squirm across a carpet pretty quickly now...any ideas? Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 am

i've decided against a playpen, ive just been putting ava in her travel cot when I need to leave the room although she only lasts for 10 mins max.

i've also got socket covers ,corner protectors for the tv unit and drawer catches.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:37 am

we dont have a playpen or travel cot so thinking which would be better, i think maybe travel cot cos at least that can be dual purpose
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 pm

We got a travel cot.i think we got the one on special in asda-25quid.we had it up before but had to take it down to put the christmas tree up (small living room!). I doubt i'll put it back up tbh,they're quite large and like i said i only got a small room so takes alot of space.i just pop alfie in his walker when i leave the room now which so far is pretty safe but once he's moving faster in it-we'll be in trouble!x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

My mum has the BabyDan playpen which can be used a fire-guard, or a stair gate, its good..it was mainly used outside in the summer under the veranda and was really useful.

We bought a M&P travel cot for Izzy to sleep in there - tbh I wouldn't have put her in one to play when she was small as they aren't very big - but for a few minutes to be safe its a good idea

Instead of a playpen we bought a very large wooden system, that was so big I never used the whole thing, but it was huge so didnt feel like a pen as such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!    fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Empty

Back to top Go down

fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Baby Babble-
Latest topics
» Spotting
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
fire guards, playpens and safety stuff!  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words