Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

argh bloody doctors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 am

i went to docs today
since goin back on the pill after stopping breastfeeding ive put on nearly 2 stone now i thought at first i jst needed to exercise more so i did this and now exercise 4/5 times a week with a personal trainer,
so after that not helping shift the weight i thought ok change my eating and im eating extremely healthy with plenty of food so im not under eating and ive completely cut out all junk yet im still puttin on weight so the more i thought about it i thought it must be the pill, its the same pill i was on before ttc but i think maybe my hormones have changed with being preg and its now causing me to put on weight
so i tell the doc all this (it was a trainee doc) and he said oh ive not got a clue about the pill ill have to phone another doctor so i thought ok fair enough she said she wud speak to him once her patient left, so as we are waiting i said i had another prob had been ill for couple of weeks thought it was sinusitis and he said well in olden days u wud have got antibiotics but now we jst give u steam Shocked Shocked to which i replied ur gonna give me steam?? and he said oh no i mean u jst have to steam ur face so i thought ok whatever ill go along im not that unwell that im gonna argue for antibiotics
so other doc never coming so guy says ill search internet to read about pill and then he goes omg there is loads i thought it wud jst be one or two Rolling Eyes at this point in thinking ok where the hell did u go to medical school!!
so he says why dont u jst get coil cos the doctors here are very good at fittin coil to which i said i wasnt keen and wud rather try another pill first well he harped and harped on about the coil then doc phones and says to him that to send me to reception with a note sayin i needed to see her asap which was fair enough so he disappears and comes back with a leaflet about the coil (ok what part of i dont want the coil did u not hear) but i took it then he says u will get an appt for the other doc mayb in a few days and i said well thats not good enough im on day one of my 7 day break and im sure last time i changed my pill i had to start it right after last pill packet and have no break so he says well what ill do is give u a prescription for more of the pill ur one! by this point im raging and i said i have the pill im on but i dont want to be on it! so he give me slip of paper to see other doc asap
i go to reception give this slip to her and she said first appt is feb 1st Shocked Shocked so i said well it says asap i cant wait that long (to be fair for all she knew i cud have been having a bloody heart attack she shud have done wat note said and fitted me in with doc asap, had that been me and a patient came to with note from one doctor saying i had to see another asap id fit them in there and then which is wat the other doc had said) she then said well u will need to phone at 8 am 2moro by which point i was seeing red and jst said ur as useless as that doc (felt bad cos im never rude to docs receptionists considering im one myself but they were fecking thick) so when i got outside i was raging i phoned my mum to rant, then when i got home thought no not good enough phoned docs got different receptionist who said i shud have been seen there and then by other doc and she has given me an appointment for 2moro with that doctor
it has put me in a bad mood all day and now if she does change my pill ill need to wait a whole other cycle before i can change im actually now considering the coil jst for easyness sake
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 am

that is REALLY crap!

Hope u get a good doc tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Mario

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 am

That is really crap. Hope other doc sorts it out and you get a different pill. The sinusitis thing is actually right, its not often it needs antibiotics as its viral in 66% of cases
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 am

RedCard to the doctor and the numpty receptionist x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 am

Bloody crap. How annoying for you.
I hate when drs start reading up about what you're asking them. It don't give you confidence in their ability to help you at all.
Hope you get it all sorted tomoxx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 am

im still in a bad mood haha, ive been in a bad mood since and wud be aswell jst goin to bed
i know its nothing serious but i really wud like to find out why im still puttin on weight and get the pill changed so i can see if it is pill rather than jst get bigger and bigger and more unhappy with myself espec when i am trying to so hard and putting so much into exercising etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

argh bloody doctors _
PostSubject: Re: argh bloody doctors   argh bloody doctors Empty

Back to top Go down

argh bloody doctors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
argh bloody doctors Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
argh bloody doctors Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
argh bloody doctors Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
argh bloody doctors Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
argh bloody doctors Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
argh bloody doctors Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
argh bloody doctors Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
argh bloody doctors Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
argh bloody doctors Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
argh bloody doctors Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
argh bloody doctors Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
argh bloody doctors Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
argh bloody doctors Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
argh bloody doctors Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
argh bloody doctors Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words