Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Gah someone slap me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

WTF is the matter with me these last few days i simply cannot lift myself. Am so fed up and iritable. Sitting watching tv or doing anything and could just cry for no reason i can fathom, really low and fed up and dont know why.

Just feel lonely and bored and so heavy. Legs feel like someones added lead weights into em, keep putting off going to loo cos it involves stairs Rolling Eyes

Sorry for moan just feel like im being a pain in the arse to the entire world atm, like caelyns stuck at home all day with a miserable mardy crap mummy, im peeing everyone off and just dont know what to do with myself.

Again sorry, just you lot always cheer me up x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Aww your preggers Mario your allowed! Im sure C doesnt think that at all, your a fab mummy Smile Not long to go now Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Hormones is what happens when you preggy hun, keep your feet up and watch tv, cos in some weeks from here, you aint going to be doing any of that. xx
Back to top Go down
beccaplus1

beccaplus1

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh gosh I remember that feeling in the last few weeks of being pregnant but then I didn't actually ever 'glow' just felt awful. Hope you feeling better soon
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Ah hun,

I hope these 35 days fly by for you now, i remember feeling the same and the mummy guilt.

stop that mummy guilt right now!
you will instantaniously feel better as soon as A is here it just seems a long way away.

notlongnotlongnotlongnotlong xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Aw hun, well you're certainly not pissing me off and certainly not a pain in the arse for a start!!! I would be lost without you at the mo!!!.

As for the guilt, I think it's natural but unjustified, I find everything difficult at the moment and I havent got the issues you've got, I constantly feel bad for Libby - and jealous that Simon can be the fun one and run around after her etc. I really wish I could do something to help I really do.

Like Jo says, notlongnotlongnotlongnotlongnotlongnotlongnotlongnotlong!!!

I'm here hun, whenever Gah someone slap me 466645 xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Gah someone slap me 591914 - becaused you asked Gah someone slap me 633833

Seriously though hun, you dont have long left. I was exactly the same when I was pregnant with Lily xx
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm

i was the same! Felt so bad for braden but i simply didnt have an ounce of energy to go anywhere with him!
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 am

Not long now hun Gah someone slap me 466645
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

Im not even pg and I feel cruudy and gulity that Caitlin is missing out. We both been ill on and off for past cpl weeks and only been out to soft play once, and 1 other playdate.

I worry she is bored but my mum always says it takes very little to content a toddler. If you are about for her to go to for a cuddle/chat, cbeebies is on, she is warm & fed with a few toys about her she will be happy! I think us mums put too much pressure on ourselves to be doing activities with LOs 3-4 days a week and planned playtime at home eg painting, gardening etc... but really toddlers dont have these expectations.

As for crying, Unfortunayely it pretty normal too & all I can say is let it out. Some people believe crying makes you feel better, heals you in a way and I tend to agree. It certainly helps to get frustrations out.

As for peeing... why not ebay adult pottys? Laughing You could join in potty training with C! lol!

Hope you feel better soon hun xxx
Ps go have a sniff of something to cheer you up! drunken
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Cheers guys, think ive been off work too long now im craving adult company badly. I adore C and she may be good at speaking but shes not a substitute for chatting to a real grown up (you lot dont count i doubt theres a grown up amongst you Gah someone slap me 445843 ). Im also usually a fidget and not being able to go far or do much from lack of energy and pain in my hips and back is driving me to distraction. Ive been finding the work im doing round the house painful enough much less getting out far and i think im hating it. Im also hating not being out and active with C like usual. Think i finally found the end of my rope totally and dunno what to do with it.

Suddenly all snowballed today anyway. Got a text from my friend down the road this morning who's son is 5 days younger than C and we havent seen each other in months with one thing and another and we were both bored and at end of tether so C had a date with her little boyfriend this morning, we took em to the park for football for ten mins til they fell out over the ball (lol) then into town to eat macdonalds, think it really helped and now my mums off for two days and is coming to see me for at least one of them to take me out to buy my b/d present as i need new trainers and my best mate text to say she and 2 of the girls are crashing for mah jong friday night so hopefully might help beat the slump a bit. Got my b/d meal saturday - b/d not til monday but i share my b/d meal with my dad, then neils off for 2 days so hopefully by time this little flurry of activity dies down next week i will have left this funk behind cos i hate feeling like a whiny biatch all the time and esp dumping it on you guys

Thanks xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:05 am

OR

Laughing Laughing Razz Snap Dance
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 am

Ah thats where my fish went
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 am

Aw brilliant that you've got loads to look forward to over the next few days hun, it'll do you the world of good.

And stop apologising woman!! Thats what we're her for Very Happy

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Gah someone slap me _
PostSubject: Re: Gah someone slap me   Gah someone slap me Empty

Back to top Go down

Gah someone slap me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Gah someone slap me Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Gah someone slap me Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Gah someone slap me Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Gah someone slap me Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Gah someone slap me Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Gah someone slap me Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Gah someone slap me Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Gah someone slap me Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Gah someone slap me Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Gah someone slap me Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Gah someone slap me Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Gah someone slap me Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Gah someone slap me Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Gah someone slap me Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Gah someone slap me Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words