Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Wife Swap BANDA style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 am

If you have seen the TV show you know the format. 2 women swap places and make each others' OH's lives hell for a fortnight then swap back again and their OH's are extremely grateful for the wife they have and treat them better.

I think there is probably an opportunity for us to adopt this idea and make a few OHs more grateful for their lovely ladies.

An OH who expects his little wifey to cook, clean and look after him would be extremely grateful for the one he has after about 2 hours with me. Wife Swap BANDA style 520469 Twisted Evil I also give as good as I get in an arguement and for any bloke who gets upset about his OH farting in front of him I have a special treat. Wife Swap BANDA style 251770

What 'retraining' would you be able to give someone else's OH to have him running back to his lovely lady?
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

love it Gill!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 am

I'll swap with you then Gill!

I have flu and so I asked Dan to put the stuff in the dishwasher and clean the kitchen..I've been in bed all day so not my mess...and he says why dont you do it...errr well I've just taken a sleeping tablet, I'm ill and i'm going to bed as soon as I feel sleepy!

He doesn't care about me farting...but always makes a big deal cos I do with his (his stink though and mine don't!)

Hmmmmm not sure what I could offer! The only things he actually does because of me is......the shopping, giving me all his money to spend and never asking questions, oh yeh and he looks after my dogs and walks them and does his own washing! I suppose that might scare some men lol

That is about it really...I haven't achieved much in 6 years!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 am

Erm, I dont think im that strict....

Stuart goes out once every 6-8 weeks to the pub, so someone who went to the pub 3 nights a week wouldnt go down well with me. Id def not put up with that, particularly at the expense of putting kiddies to bed.
Stuart also makes dinner most nights (oven/micro food mainly!), so if a man was expecting a good home cooked meal on the table at 6pm he'd have a bloody long wait.

I would like Stuart to get a woman who could get him to man up eg - cut the grass/bushes without calling a handy man in to do it for him at £10 every 3 weeks. Expects him to do light DIY eg polyfilla hole's, power hose drive, wash my car, spot of painting - all without being nagged for 6mths!!!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

I would probably be best to swap with someone whose OH expects them to do everything. I reckon I could demonstrate how much their wife/girlfriend does for them by doing feck all for a week Very Happy

As Dan and I both work full time I think its only fair that we do half each (in reality i do more as he is a bit half soaked) They would also have to bring me wine and fairly frequent presents
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 am

I'll swap with you then Kate! We wouldn't even get confused with the names!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

LMAO! OMG! I would love this! xxx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:02 pm

i have a gob! i follow them about at the backside and moan if something isnt done the way I want it!

i will be a hound, rid the burgers bck side and make him damn well grateful that his OH even so much as lifts a finger, in between child care!

muahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 am

I think maybe Dan has read this!

This morning he has looked after Izzy cos im poorly..last night I noticed I had white spots on my throat..so tonsilitis too Sad

He had a shower this morning AND rinsed the bath afterwards Shocked
He has gone shopping with Izzy in the pushchair Shocked
He put a load of washing in the machine before he left Shocked
The kitchen is tidy Shocked

Something has scared him...maybe reading about being sent to Kates to 'treatment' was enough! Laughing
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am

Fair play to my MIL she had my oh very well trained! He can cook better than me, iron better than me did all his own washing cleans up after himself all withourt complaining.

Well, thats what he was like before we moved in with my mother! Now she has completely ruined him, does his washing, ironing, even cleans our room Wife Swap BANDA style 517725 Laughing

He wont cook himself so much as a piece if toast now, if he's feeling hungry he'll go out for food rather than cook.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 am

I can also offer my OH in a swap for anyone who wants their OH to spend more time with them. Believe me after a few hours of him nagging in your ear you would want your OH who goes out a lot back. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 am

Lisa wrote:
Something has scared him...maybe reading about being sent to Kates to 'treatment' was enough! Laughing

Ha ha ha! Be very afraid Dan!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Im not tolerant of drunken idiots so anyone whos OH think its ok to drink every night or get drunk regularly will enjoy a trip to my house. I also expect my OH to take his part in his kids care on their day off.

In exchange can i send neil to someone who will get him to do things when they are asked not 3 weeks down the line when i throw a tantrum about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Wife Swap BANDA style _
PostSubject: Re: Wife Swap BANDA style   Wife Swap BANDA style Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife Swap BANDA style

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Wife Swap BANDA style Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words