Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Todays DAU appt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am

Well went up at 1 for me hossie appt. Bp was kinda ok for me 145/90 then 146/86 but they dipped my wee and it came up with protein in it. Its been 1+ since saturday at home now and 2+ today

They asked about my symptoms and repeated everything ive been telling em for WEEKS now-headaches every night/increasing visual disturbances/pain in top of my bump a lot and often in right side/swelling which now goes from my feet to my bump, in my hands and often in my face in the morning/nausea and shortness of breath and they finally seemed vaguely interested.

They sent the wee i did then for a lab test for a wee infection and another test called a protein creatinine ratio which i recall them doing with c-i remember with her normal is under 30 and it came up that time 120 so will be interesting! They also gave me a jog and a big bottle to do a 24 hour urine. They kept me in to do it last time so glad to see they let me home to do it today. Also took more blood from me, im starting to agree with neil they are farming me and selling it on black market. They moitored Awen and she was fine, got her hair off at the monitor and kicked it about for a while then got bored and fell asleep.

Anyway i have to go back tommorrow to drop off 24 hour collection and get blood results. Then will have to go back a couple days later for the urine results. Depending on the blood and urine tests may be able to get to next friday but they said to be prepared in case its pulled forward to early next week or middle next week too. Apparently they have 2 booked every day next week except wed when they have 1 booked and can do 3 a day so if it looks like its going pete tong they can get me in and get her out. They asked if id had urine symptoms to see if the prtein is a wee infection and i said no, no probs and ive had a clear sample last week. In light of the symptoms, the protein, the mental up and down bp and elevated bloods a uti looks unlikely and they think the pre ec is heading back (well duh!).

Anyways had the pre op assessment after that, they weighed me (yuk) and gave me a form to go thurs and have bloods and a prescription for pre meds to have the day before and the day of the section and apparently if i get to the fri im 1st on last so as long as theres no emergencies i shud be in by 9. Also sa a doc who went thru my pre op history and the allergic reactions i had with c. Was out i the end by 3.

So kinda going day to day atm to see if get to end of next 8 days or if shes on her way sooner. My sis has C 2moro, my parents are off sat and sun and neils parents and my best mate are on stand by mon to thurs. All good fun eh
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:17 am

Well it's about frigging time that they are listening to you!! It's all been going on far far too long now. Fingers crossed they'll decide to deliver early next week before things get even worse. xxx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am

you're deffo getting your money's worth out of the nhs Razz so could be sooner than you think !!! cant wait !! xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 am

Finally some of them actually woke up from a long 9 month nap! Glad that they are so prepped and ahead of the game before A's big entrance! Soooo close now! xxx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:09 am

At last they are listening hun, glad it went well xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 am

phew - it's been a bit of a journey eh? one part of me hopes for you to go in early and get it all done and meet your baby - the other part wants you to hang on a bit and stay healthy(ish!) til a bit longer....either way, nearly there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Todays DAU appt _
PostSubject: Re: Todays DAU appt   Todays DAU appt Empty

Back to top Go down

Todays DAU appt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Todays DAU appt Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Todays DAU appt Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Todays DAU appt Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Todays DAU appt Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Todays DAU appt Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Todays DAU appt Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Todays DAU appt Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Todays DAU appt Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Todays DAU appt Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Todays DAU appt Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Todays DAU appt Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Todays DAU appt Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Todays DAU appt Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Todays DAU appt Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Todays DAU appt Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words